What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Don't tell me you are insecure about yourself too. This is a never ending story.

The only person who is insecure about himself is you.
:azn:
As I said before, I can't see on single post of yours that contributes anything meaningful to this thread.

:coffee:

You haven't offended me. So per your definition, fair compexion is a requirement to be attractive?

You haven't offended me. So per your definition, fair compexion is a requirement to be attractive?

No... but well defined facial features is... even if THAT girl from U.P had very very fair complexion.. she is not attractive.. not in my eyes...

After asking milllion questions about uglyness, Indian on this thread wasted 47 pages to say that tthis thread does not contribute anything.

first waste space and than cry foul.

[/QUOTE]

AnotherUP girl :
Again you are so biased JinxeD.

647ee72d5e141affd34d036961266366.jpg

Looks like old habits die hard. This thread should be closed and I think I will leave it you guys to debate on beauty.

No... but well defined facial features is... even if THAT girl from U.P had very very fair complexion.. she is not attractive.. not in my eyes...

So, complexion is not important but facial features are? So, for example thick lips will be categorised as ugly? Is that right? Are other bodily features important as well?

AnotherUP girl :
Again you are so biased JinxeD.

647ee72d5e141affd34d036961266366.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I checked your image link and it says

saifali.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/chitrangada_singh.jpg?w=150&h=150

Singh are usually Punjabis.. i checked her biography on wikipedia... and all it says she was born in Meerut..

Again you posted a pic of some Indian celebrity... On the other hand.. I keep on posting the pictures of ordinary everyday people...

We donot ask for Freedom of Kashmir.U.N and Kashmiris do and we stand for freesdom anywhere any time.

Remember what we the pakistanis stand for in the case of palistine. in the case of Bosnia, in the case of Afghanistan when invaded by Russia.

On the other hand India in each of the above case is sitting on the fance. waiting for the instruction from lords of the wolrd.

Whiteknight1.. Priya 3 looks little more attractive now that she got rid of her mustache..

Ok. I get it. Well defined facial features, complexion is not important, what about the other bodily features?

Back
Top Bottom