What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
You can have your Kashmir... and after that Pakistan should build a big wall with these people on the Eastern side of our border.. so they can leave us alone...

ok after giving us kashmir back.......build a wall or dug a well in your pakistan ...we would have no problem.....:cheers:

Are you implying that Pakistani girls have unwanted hair as well?

MILESTOGO,

stop making everything an Indian/Pakistani issue... mustache is mustache... it doesnt looks good on a girl and it has to go.. No excuse for a mustache whether Indian/Pakistani/Brazilian/American... etc etc

read post 441, i am quoting it here for your convenience..

think giving an "excuse" of "village girl" for bad hygienic and grooming habits doesn't work... You said yourself, she is literate and you won't be surprised to see her speaking english and wearing western dresses... then what is the excuse for having a mustache?

I have seen some desis (few Pakistanis included, but especially Indians), have bad hygienic habits... like they wont take bath everyday, their clothes smell like food, won't take care of themselves... and then they ruin the impression of all desis in western countries and that is where the stereotypes against desis come from.. There should be no excuse for lack of grooming skills...

Speaking of that it is time to get rid of Priya's mustache... tomorrow she will be in salon!!

I am confused again. Are you all implying that Pakistani and Indians are desis?

read post 441, i am quoting it here for your convenience..

think giving an "excuse" of "village girl" for bad hygienic and grooming habits doesn't work... You said yourself, she is literate and you won't be surprised to see her speaking english and wearing western dresses... then what is the excuse for having a mustache?

I have seen some desis (few Pakistanis included, but especially Indians), have bad hygienic habits... like they wont take bath everyday, their clothes smell like food, won't take care of themselves... and then they ruin the impression of all desis in western countries and that is where the stereotypes against desis come from.. There should be no excuse for lack of grooming skills...

Speaking of that it is time to get rid of Priya's mustache... tomorrow she will be in salon!!

that must be very good for us..
why dont you make your government understand about it... write an application about it before committing suicide

Whatever it takes... (even if we have to loose part of our Kashmir)... Pakistan should build a wall with these people...

I have tried to give my mind all kind of excuses "Beauty is in the eye of Beholder" etc etc, but personally I think Indians are one of the most ugliest races on earth... I have never seen a good looking Indian in real life...

I say, give them Kashmir, and get rid of Indians once and for all..

Otherwise, I have to move to Iran... my ancestral land from my Father's side..

I wish I was born in some other country... and Pakistan never bordered India...

so I don't have to deal with these people... :confused::confused:

AS WELL ?? as well as it can be, seems you guys have the exclusive as PPP is not just a political party, it's a buzz word for our lassies.
Polished Pakistani Porcelain.

When you say Indian's are the ugliest race, are you including Indian Muslims as well?

Whatever it takes... (even if we have to loose part of our Kashmir)... Pakistan should build a wall with these people...

I have tried to give my mind all kind of excuses "Beauty is in the eye of Beholder" etc etc, but personally I think Indians are one of the most ugliest races on earth... I have never seen a good looking Indian in real life...

I say, give them Kashmir, and get rid of Indians once and for all..

Otherwise, I have to move to Iran... my ancestral land from my Father's side..

Only place for hair is Head, mustche hair is only good if u r a manly man living in asia , in erope and Amerca it is not common.

All hair must be cleaned as they trap and breed germs. Facial hair is o.k. if one can keep it clean, but other not seen by eye isdirty as it is covered and is a place not accdesed by many for alzyness and other reasons.

So keep it clean and be healthy.

Death of humans is a tregedy no matter who does it, all matters should be solved by negotaitions with virtue of Justice based on Democracy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom