What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
After asking milllion questions about uglyness, Indian on this thread wasted 47 pages to say that tthis thread does not contribute anything.

first waste space and than cry foul.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :rofl::rofl:

Ok. I get it. Well defined facial features, complexion is not important, what about the other bodily features?

Just post the pictures of some south indians which YOU consider as attractive (no celebrities please).. and I will let you know if I consider them beautiful and attractive too...

That will show us, if we are on same page or not on what we find attractive.

Just post the pictures of some south indians which YOU consider as attractive (no celebrities please).. and I will let you know if I consider them beautiful and attractive too...

That will show us, if we are on same page or not on what we find attractive.

OK I will not post anyone's pictures without permission but let me take some names;

1. Sherry rehman
2. Ishrat Ashraf
3. Marvi Menon
4. Uzma Gul
5. Reena Kumari
6. Izaz-ul-haq
7. Nawaz Sharif
8. General zia
9. Altaf Hussain

OK I will not post anyone's pictures without permission but let me take some names;

1. Sherry rehman
2. Ishrat Ashraf
3. Marvi Menon
4. Uzma Gul
5. Reena Kumari
6. Izaz-ul-haq
7. Nawaz Sharif
8. General zia
9. Altaf Hussain

Is not south Indian.

1. Sherry rehman
2. Ishrat Ashraf
3. Marvi Menon
4. Uzma Gul
5. Reena Kumari
6. Izaz-ul-haq
7. Nawaz Sharif
8. General zia
9. Altaf Hussain

All the pictures I have posted are in public domain taken from commercial websites, no privacy related issues here... otherwise I would have posted PRIYA 3, before and after pics.

Show me 1 good looking South Indian girl in real life.. and I will admit that there are some good looking girlz in South India..

and for 1 good looking girl from South India.. I will post dozen good looking girlz from Punjab, Kashmir and NWFP.. guaranteed...;)

why the hell are mods not moderating or closing this thread, it is supposted to be a image thread dedicated to our beautiful kashmir which has turned into online racial battle field like a nazi propaganda,

you guys are really sick head :vomit: :vomit:

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

While you search for some "good looking" south indians... I have to go now.. have other things to do.. weekend is over... ;);)

While you search for some "good looking" south indians... I have to go now.. have other things to do.. weekend is over... ;);)

hey nazi paranoid girl go fight some racial purity some where else, your posts should be not welcomed by mods.........

go and search for an aryan race man to marry you ok who may have racial racial superiority

Last edited by a moderator:
Interdependent Kashmir between India and Pakistan will survive!!!???:disagree:

The Day Kashmir will get Independence either China or US will move in. Its China's back yard.

Exactly. however i think in that case, china will use Pakistan and USA will use India IN that independent Kashmir. And these poor Kashmirs will have to suffer.

Exactly. however i think in that case, china will use Pakistan and USA will use India IN that independent Kashmir. And these poor Kashmirs will have to suffer.

As if they have not suferd enough under Indian opewessions.

I rather have kashmiris under U.S. anytime than India, cause if I look at the U.S. it realizes at certain point that it was wrong and tries to correct the problem. Cases in point are Iraqi jails. killing of vietnamese by an American soldier and charge lavied against.

This kind of justice is never taken by another country specialy India in Kashmir or other situation such as that of attacks on Samjhota train.

Even thiough I think that Kashmiris will clearly chose to join Pakistan given the opertunity, but if they chose to go it alone I am sure they will be better off under U.S. influence than Indian.

Back
Top Bottom