What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Why you have to look at your white masters and get their approval to convince yourself that we are SAME.. and get some satisfaction..

If You're such a "Proud Pakistani"......Why are you living on White Dime in America?....Go back to Pakistan....

But what the hell....wont make much difference.....Even there your economy survives on American aid.....

So much so for being a slave of the "White Master"...

Goodbye.....

and when you guyz are at it... try convincing an Assyrian that he is Arab or a Kashmiri that he is Indian... :rofl::rofl:

Good luck to ya guyz!! ;)

and when you guyz are at it... try convincing an Assyrian that he is Arab or a Kashmiri that he is Indian... :rofl::rofl:

Good luck to ya guyz!! ;)

so what would u call omar abdullah?? is he an indian puppet?? traitor?? pls enlighten me

If You're such a "Proud Pakistani"......Why are you living on White Dime in America?....Go back to Pakistan....

But what the hell....wont make much difference.....Even there your economy survives on American aid.....

So much so for being a slave of the "White Master"...

Goodbye.....

As oppose to U.K., U.S.A have always been land of the immigrants... and only NATIVE Americans have the right to tell us... who can stay and who can leave...

And you know what? By 2050... Whites will be minority in U.S.A and colored people will be majority in USA... YAY TO THAT!!

More Minority Babies Will Be Born In 2010 Than White Babies, Demographers Predict

More Minority Babies Will Be Born In 2010 Than White Babies, Demographers Predict

U.S. White Population Will Be Minority by 2042, Government Says

U.S. White Population Will Be Minority by 2042, Government Says - Bloomberg.com

In U.S.A atleast no one knows about the term P.A.K.I bcoz some ignorant Americans love to club Arabs, Pakistanis, Afghans and Iranians as middle easterners and have different derogatory slurs for them.. and as far as Indians are concerned they call them "dot heads"

Now if we go by U.S.A racial slurs... it means Pakistanis and Indians are different people bcoz one is called dot head and other group is called camel jockeys or rag heads? What kind of argument is that ?

As I said, stop using the benchmark of those people who are far far away from us.. to convince Pakistanis on this forum that we are one and same?

You know the origin of the word is in UK, so lets cut the BS about US of A as by your own admission they cant locate their own country on the world map. Fair enough, Indians are called dot heads and that is a good reason why NASA, Microsoft, and you name it are head over heals to recruit Indians. Check the percentage of Indians who work in NASA. Intel has a huge R&D unit in Bangalore where the next generation multi core processors are designed by Indians.

I am not using their benchmark anyway but I am amused by your direct racist remarks about Indians and the ease with which you say all ethnic groups of Pakistan hate Indians and you include Kashmiris. I have several friends from Kashmir and I have a different opinion. I have read several posts about pro Punjab and I am with you on that but when you start with your own versions of P.A.K.I etc and talk about SriLanka, India and conveniently forget Pakistan, I am amused.

jinxeD_girl, I don't think anyone wants to say that Pakistan and India are 100% the same. I think they just mean to say the similarities outweigh the differences.

AND THATS what I said too.. there are lots of similarities but there are lots of differences too..

As a Pakistani, Indians have no right to tell us... whom we are similar to and who we aren't...

jinxeD_girl, I don't think anyone wants to say that Pakistan and India are 100% the same. I think they just mean to say the similarities outweigh the differences.
yeah exactly,what i was trying to say similarities outweigh the differences.

I can see all the similarities among Indian and Pakistanis on this forum on each and every issue ranging from politics, kashmir, ethnicity, religion... (cough cough) sarcasm!! :rofl::rofl:

And NWO, Abhiras claimed that he is Punjabi Brahmin (if he is telling the truth).. many Brahmins support the view of Akhand Bharat.. and his view doesnt matter (atleast to me)

If we are so similar why do we need this forum in the first place? Just merge India and Pakistan together and call it "Indian defence forum"... ;)

As for American-Indians, they American because they live there. You always 'join' the culture you are living in. If you lived in Russia your whole life, then you would also love Russia, speak Russian and enjoy its culture. Your skin color does not matter nor your origins matter. Just because blacks are from Africa, does that mean Obama has to go back to his Kenyan village? No, because he 100% American.

You Indians are hilarious. You talk bout Pakistanis being racist, uneducated and Pakistanis have better looks than Indians all by twisting our words around. All this emanates from when we say Indians are not like Pakistanis. Somebody tried to bring in genetics, and then you tell us to go back Pakistan. LOL. Then you say we discriminate against Indian Muslims because we say Indians are different from us. :rofl:Then somebody says all Pakistanis migrated from India to Pakistan. :rofl: Whats next - everybody in Pakistan converted to Islam as they were originally Hindu? :rofl: Why such the inferiority-complex guys? Be proud of India and who you are.

If we are so similar why do we need this forum in the first place? Just merge India and Pakistan together and call it "Indian defence forum"... ;)
Because this is for the country of Pakistan, and not just for the people. Like I said, you have to be able to differentiate between the government and the people. What the government does is not necessarily what the people want.

As for American-Indians, they American because they live there. You always 'join' the culture you are living in. If you lived in Russia your whole life, then you would also love Russia, speak Russian and enjoy its culture. Your skin color does not matter nor your origins matter. Just because blacks are from Africa, does that mean Obama has to go back to his Kenyan village? No, because he 100% American.

How your argument is related to Indian/Pakistani argument? In other words you are not trying to say... that we should join with India and join their culture bcoz of similarities??

Are you sure you are Pakistani? :blink::blink:

Back
Top Bottom