What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
And you know this being a "White English Woman" that hurls these terms at us poor "P.A.K.I" folks.....
Strange you never thought about why the Englishmen chose the term P.A.K.I and not Indo or Sri-Lankan etc....

Frankly Im done trying to rationalize with you.....
Your posts are becoming more bigotted by the minute.....
And I choose not to be part of this discussion anymore....

You will have to continue without me.....

Why you have to look at your white masters and get their approval to convince yourself that we are SAME.. and get some satisfaction..

In U.S.A we have lots of racial slurs for white people too like Crackers etc etc SO?

And only ignorant people whether whites, Pakistani, Arabs etc etc who don't know anything about OTHER cultures/ethnic groups will try to lump people together as same. Most americans are poor at geography and 20% of them can't even locate USA on world map... and you guyz are using their observations and views to prove that we are same same? SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE.. Look at the video below of Miss Teen USA 2007... the judge asked her why 1/5th of Americans cant locate USA on world map and look at her response.. This was a joke all over USA.. and the video became viral for more than an year..

Last edited by a moderator:
You Indian people are amazing. Why do you so badly want to be like us? What is so wrong with your people and your country? You said we are genetically the same :rofl: you are taking this to a whole new level. And someone form India points out the fact that 90 years of British rule in Pakistan makes Indians like Pakistanis because they labeled the Pakistani territory the British India :rofl:. I bet you think Pervez Musharraf is Indian even though his family generations are from Saudi Arabia :rofl: :rofl:::rofl::rofl: Somebody here called me racist and all I am trying to say that Indian people are their own people and are different from Pakistanis. :rofl::rofl:: Get over your identity crisis. Its great to be admired but seriously accept who you are.

Both great Hero's and generals of our past.....

I followed the series "The Sword of Tipu Sultan" when I was younger...Did you happen to catch it in Pakistan?

Nope, I didn't see that series but I read about Haider Ali, Tipu Sultan

Dude it looks like you still have some serious self identity issues. You need get some mental health counseling.

Thats what you got from my post?....Comprehension, especially of written English is a must if you want to be a "valuable" member of this forum.....You still have time....try harder....

Just a Thought....

our hero means our hero? what's so difficult in understanding this? :blink:

Actually Tipu Sultan is a South Indian and he is propbably a Dravidian. so as by Jinxed gal statement he is no way related you and cannot be a hero to you..just think about it a black guy become hero of super looking Pakistan guys/?shame on you people..he is totally different from you people :D

Whiteknight you are correct.. he is a muhajir.. they are the first and only ones to link themselves with Indians..

This topic is beaten to death in Pak defence forum and many topics got deleted too.. All ethnic groups of Pakistan on this forum (Punjabis, Kashmiris, Pushtuns, Balochis and Sindhis) don't like to link themselves with Indians.. PakistaniNationalist (a baloch), SilentNinja (Pushtun), Jinxed_girl (Punjabi/Iranian)...

This post is an indicator to all the Muslims in India who look up to Pakistan. If you or your ancestors had taken the pains to travel to Pakistan, you would be disowned as a muhajir. Talking about brotherhood among Pakistanis and other Muslims I guess is only on paper considering that Pakistanis consider themselves a superior race forming an elitist club?

jinxeD_girl, you are the biggest racist by miles. I live in the UK and I know who is called P.A.K.I and your explanation is absolutely rubbish. Do a bit of googling and look at the origins of this "racist" word.
About your extrapolation of members of this forum representing ethnic groups is commendable.

Meaning of P.A.K.I from the urban dictionary

1. A slang term to describe a Pakistani or one of Pakistani descent - used in an intentionally harmless manner **if** it's between non-Pakistanis or Pakistanis themselves.

2. The short version for the term 'pakistani'. Before anybody says anything, it is NOT a racist term, as calling a pakistani a **** is no different to calling someone from Britain a Brit.

3. In the UK at least, used to the person the word is a derogatory racist remark for anyone of South Asian appearance, even if they're say, Indian.

4. ...

Consider yourself fortunate that I have not posted the other derogatory things about Pakistan that is on this link that relates to the word. But I would recommend jinxeD_girl and whiteknight to educate themselves.

Urban Dictionary: ****

Actually Tipu Sultan is a South Indian and he is propbably a Dravidian. so as by Jinxed gal statement he is no way related you and cannot be a hero to you..just think about it a black guy become hero of super looking Pakistan guys/?shame on you people..he is totally different from you people :D

Ok, you won. stay healthy and happy now

cheers:coffee:

in 50 years they will claim Shri Abdul Kalam as their hero too...oops maybe not he is also south indian!!

I didn't say we are NOT the same... I said, we are not 100% same... there are certain elements of Pakistani culture which doesn't descend straight from India and Indians..

even i never said they are 100% same....but i said in general they are same...

Last edited:
This post is an indicator to all the Muslims in India who look up to Pakistan. If you or your ancestors had taken the pains to travel to Pakistan, you would be disowned as a muhajir. Talking about brotherhood among Pakistanis and other Muslims I guess is only on paper considering that Pakistanis consider themselves a superior race forming an elitist club?

jinxeD_girl, you are the biggest racist by miles. I live in the UK and I know who is called P.A.K.I and your explanation is absolutely rubbish. Do a bit of googling and look at the origins of this "racist" word.
About your extrapolation of members of this forum representing ethnic groups is commendable.

Meaning of P.A.K.I from the urban dictionary

1. A slang term to describe a Pakistani or one of Pakistani descent - used in an intentionally harmless manner **if** it's between non-Pakistanis or Pakistanis themselves.

2. The short version for the term 'pakistani'. Before anybody says anything, it is NOT a racist term, as calling a pakistani a **** is no different to calling someone from Britain a Brit.

3. In the UK at least, used to the person the word is a derogatory racist remark for anyone of South Asian appearance, even if they're say, Indian.

4. ...

Consider yourself fortunate that I have not posted the other derogatory things about Pakistan that is on this link that relates to the word. But I would recommend jinxeD_girl and whiteknight to educate themselves.

Urban Dictionary: ****

In U.S.A atleast no one knows about the term P.A.K.I bcoz some ignorant Americans love to club Arabs, Pakistanis, Afghans and Iranians as middle easterners and have different derogatory slurs for them.. and as far as Indians are concerned they call them "dot heads"

Now if we go by U.S.A racial slurs... it means Pakistanis and Indians are different people bcoz one is called dot head and other group is called camel jockeys or rag heads? What kind of argument is that ?

As I said, stop using the benchmark of those people who are far far away from us.. to convince Pakistanis on this forum that we are one and same?

and when you guyz are at it.. try convincing a japenese that he is chinese (only bcoz White people say so).. and they will bomb the hell out of you..

then move to European countries and try convincing Macedonians that they are Greeks.. (only bcoz they look similar).. and see what happens...

God!! What kind of argument is that ?

Pakistan is separate country now... and you guyz have to accept that... and move on ...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom