What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Also loosing East Pakistan have no effect on our national anthem and our country's name... unlike "India" and its National Anthem.. :partay:

well, you do realize that your national language was originated OUTSIDE modern day pakistan right? then why being proud about something that is not yours?

well, you do realize that your national language was originated OUTSIDE modern day pakistan right? then why being proud about something that is not yours?

to be honest as a Punjabi I am not proud of "Urdu" language :D. It is not our language, it is the language of 8% Indians who migrated from India and settled in Pakistan. :D

But unlike myself.. you guyz are PROUD INDIANS who love their NATIONAL ANTHEM... :D and technically both the term "India" and "National Anthem" are obsolete... both referring to parts of Pakistan... :D

to be honest as a Punjabi I am not proud of "Urdu" language :D. It is not our language, it is the language of 8% Indians who migrated from India and settled in Pakistan. :D

Who cares if you are proud or not about Urdu; thatz totally upto you.................But, the hardcore fact is your "NATIONAL LANGUAGE" is Urdu and your official language is English. Both doesnt belong to you. Yes or no?

Then, why laugh at someone's yellow teeth when u dont have a teeth?:hang2:

Who cares if you are proud or not about Urdu; thatz totally upto you.................But, the hardcore fact is your "NATIONAL LANGUAGE" is Urdu and your official language is English. Both doesnt belong to you. Yes or no?

Then, why laugh at someone's yellow teeth when u dont have a teeth?:hang2:

So? Many other countries have English, French, Spanish as their official or national languages... Having English or Urdu as official language is not the same as referring to parts of OTHER countries in your National Anthem or basing your country name on some civilization or river which is NOT part of India anymore...

The fact is your National Anthem is obsolete as SINDH is NOT part of India... not even an inch of it... And your own people like Sanjeev Bhatnagar have filed a petition alleging that it was improper for continuing with the word ‘Sindh' in the Anthem as the province fell within the geographical domain of Pakistan. :D

Sanjeev Bhatnagar should also petition for changing the name of the Country because geographically Indus river and civilization is not part of India anymore... :rofl::rofl:

I can't recall any other country right now... whose name/national anthem is based on parts of some other country except India... I might be wrong... I have to do some research on this...

But unlike myself.. you guyz are PROUD INDIANS who love their NATIONAL ANTHEM... :D and technically both the term "India" and "National Anthem" are obsolete... both referring to parts of Pakistan... :D

That was a cheap shot.. You are not proud of Urdu ? the language which was the root cause for creation of Pakistan.

I can't recall any other country right now... whose name/national anthem is based on parts of some other country except India... I might be wrong... I have to do some research on this...

Oh one from my side.. your departed part has one.

:D
That was a cheap shot.. You are not proud of Urdu ? the language which was the root cause for creation of Pakistan.

No I am not proud of Urdu... i am NOT ashamed of it either.. It is just a language like other languages... :D:D And that doesn't make me any LESS Pakistani.. :D

If SOME South Indian is not proud of Hindi and prefers Tamil or Telugu... does it make him any less Indian ? :D

Persian is not just the language of Iran.. it is the language of all countries of GREATER IRAN (which includes Western parts of Pakistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan).. Deep Urdu is quite similar to Persian... If you read deep Urdu poetry written by great Urdu poets like Iqbal etc, it is in Persian. And Pakistan holding second largest Iranic population after Iran (Pashtuns, Balochis and Farsiwans)... having our National Anthem and country's name root in Persian isn't out of place.

The official language of Punjab and Sindh was also Persian before partition. Therefore, having our national anthem in Persian and linking ourselves with Persian culture is still NOT OF PLACE. Unlike your country's name and national anthem which was first sung to welcome George V on his visit to India.. references to Sindh and naming your country on something which isn't part of India anymore.. :partay::D

Great going buddy..some more history lessons.. What was the first national anthem of Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom