What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Shame on what?? Unlike Pakistan they didn't held a national competition for national anthem...

but what it has to do with Indian National Anthem being obsolete and the word "India" coming from Indus which is part of Pakistan? :blink:

but what it has to do with Indian National Anthem being obsolete and the word "India" coming from Indus which is part of Pakistan? :blink:

Why didn't you understand its from indus valley civilization...not related a certain river or place...

PS: Do you know where is the starting place of Indus river?

Why didn't you understand its from indus valley civilization...not related a certain river or place...

PS: Do you know where is the starting place of Indus river?

what about Sindh ? its starting and ending place is in Pakistan.. isn't it time to change your Anthem? You have so many states.. just substitute some other state name in place of Sindh.

The heart of Indus Valley Civilization was based in and around Pakistan... You don't see us naming our country based on the civilizations which are part of other countries...

Anywayz, it is useless to argue with you.. :D

what about Sindh ? its starting and ending place is in Pakistan.. isn't it time to change your Anthem? You have so many states.. just substitute some other state name in place of Sindh.

The heart of Indus Valley Civilization was based in and around Pakistan... You don't see us naming our country based on the civilizations which are part of other countries...

Anywayz, it is useless to argue with you.. :D

High five for your history and geography....tell me what is the difference between Indus and Sindh..:lol:

High five for your history and geography....tell me what is the difference between Indus and Sindh..:lol:

I think you misread me.. I know the starting place of Indus river...

I was talking about your national anthem... lol!

We aint came from another galaxy we are also part of it.

We aint came from another galaxy we are also part of it.

Ok i am letting you claim Indus valley civilization because as a girl i feel sorry for you... lol! But back of from Sindh!! and take it out of your anthem... Enough is Enough! :Dlol!

Ok i am letting you claim Indus valley civilization because as a girl i feel sorry for you... lol! But back of from Sindh!! and take it out of your anthem... Enough is Enough! :Dlol!

Don't need permission from your side Its there before Pakistan's existence..

Don't need permission from your side Its there before Pakistan's existence..

"From letting you claim", I meant it as an argument.. I am putting the Indus Valley Argument to Rest... otherwise I can keep on going on and on .. But i am exhausted...

As for as other argument is concerned, Sindh in your national anthem... take out the Sindh and substitute it with some other state like "Tamil Nadu"

Got it ??!?? I bet you do! :D

why do not you understand
WE CALL INDUS RIVER AS SINDHU ,SINDH , SINDHI in many parts of india

"From letting you claim", I meant it as an argument.. I am putting the Indus Valley Argument to Rest... otherwise I can keep on going on and on .. But i am exhausted...

As for as other argument is concerned, Sindh in your national anthem... take out the Sindh and substitute it with some other state like "Tamil Nadu"

Got it ??!?? I bet you do! :D

Gosh... the anthem mentioning about the cultural/ethnic diversity not states of India... Tamil nadu comes under "dravida"...

why do not you understand
WE CALL INDUS RIVER AS SINDHU ,SINDH , SINDHI in many parts of india

Oh God... but your National Anthem is not referring to Sindhu river, but the Province of Sindh... Am I correct ?

Thy name rouses the hearts of Punjab, Sind,
Gujarat and Maratha,

Gosh... the anthem mentioning about the different cultural diversity not states of India... Tamil nadu comes under "dravida"...

Many people in your own country think that they are referring to the province of Sindh

'Deletion of Sindh to destroy National Anthem'

New Delhi, March 23: Amidst the controversy generated over a petition seeking deletion of word ‘Sindh’ from the National Anthem 'Jana Gana Mana', the Centre has submitted before the Supreme Court that any alteration of Gurudev Rabindranath Tagore's composition would ‘almost destroy’ it.

The Union government's stand was filed in an affidavit by the Home Ministry in response to the apex court's notice on a petition filed by Sanjeev Bhatnagar alleging that it was improper for continuing with the word ‘Sindh' in the Anthem as the province fell within the geographical domain of Pakistan.

"The National Anthem is a highly emotive issue; any alteration/substitution in the Anthem will not only distort but also almost destroy the Anthem and may unnecessarily give rise to more controversies," the affidavit said. (Source - ExpressIndia.com)

Oh God... but your National Anthem is not referring to Sindhu river, but the Province of Sindh... Am I correct ?

Thy name rouses the hearts of Punjab, Sind,
Gujarat and Maratha,
National anthem used the word Sindhu instead of sindh::::

"Punjāba Sindhu Gujarāṭa Marāṭhā
Drāviḍa Utkala Banga
Vindhya Himāchala Yamunā Gangā
Ucchala jaladhi taranga"

i am saying though It may be used for Sind province earlier ,It CAN NOW be used for sind river,,sind basin or sindhi people....

Sindhu is used .... even "Punjab's" old name was "Sapt Sindhu"

Bad copy paste.. why did you omit certain lines purposefully?

Back
Top Bottom