What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Why is it still in place?

Appeasement politics is my guess. GoI tries to keep the moderate Hurriyat faction on its side by not diluting Kashmir's autonomous nature. But this has restricted economic development as well. We need to add a clause in Article 370 allowing for entry of Indian business houses.

LOL Pakistanis deeply suffer from Identity Crisis.

Shame on them and shame on Indians for doing that :D

Hun, that shame rightfully goes to Mr.Jinnah, if u can check the history.:lol: Hindu dude did it bcoz Jinnah asked for it.

Added: I dont want to drag mine or ur 'father of the nation' into this silly talk, but hey u asked for it.:D

Last edited:
So? Many other countries have English, French, Spanish as their official or national languages... Having English or Urdu as official language is not the same as referring to parts of OTHER countries in your National Anthem or basing your country name on some civilization or river which is NOT part of India anymore...

It doesnt matter, atleast in this context, that howmany countries are using languages that werent originated in their land. That simply is not the matter we were discussing about; unless u r tryin for a de-tour, r u?.

Now, we are talking about India and Pakistan here. Your argument is that India is using the word "Sindh" in her national anthem which is not part of India anymore, hence India need to update its National Anthem. Now, me on the otherhand is claiming, your NATIONAL LANGUAGE itself have no connection with current day Pakistan and it simply doesnt belong to you. Same with your offical language English. Therefore replace it with something else.

You simply cannot escape from this reality by keep repeating "noun+verb+ OutdatedAnthem" sentance allover this thread, hun. You are using something ur neighbour developed, and that is a hardcore fact. So my friend, I would reccommend you guys to re-write your constition and get over it. Then we will see if you have the privillage to say India need to update its National Anthem.:wave::rolleyes:

Last edited:
It doesnt matter, atleast in this context, that howmany countries are using languages that werent originated in their land. That simply is not the matter we were discussing about; unless u r tryin for a de-tour, r u?.

Now, we are talking about India and Pakistan here. Your argument is that India is using the word "Sindh" in her national anthem which is not part of India anymore, hence India need to update its National Anthem. Now, me on the otherhand is claiming, your NATIONAL LANGUAGE itself have no connection with current day Pakistan and it simply doesnt belong to you. Same with your offical language English. Therefore replace it with something else.

You simply cannot escape from this reality by keep repeating "noun+verb+ OutdatedAnthem" sentance allover this thread, hun. You are using something ur neighbour developed, and that is a hardcore fact. So my friend, I would reccommend you guys to re-write your constition and get over it. Then we will see if you have the privillage to say India need to update its National Anthem.:wave::rolleyes:

In the end, I agreed with Indian excuse that Indians use Sindh in their National Anthem is because 0.01% Sindhi Hindus and culture are part of Indian culture and fabric :rofl:. I thought they were referring to Province of Sindh itself.

Pakistanis can use the same excuse that 8% Indian Muslims who migrated from India and settled in Pakistan are part of our culture and fabric, that is why our National Language is Urdu. After all all elite Muslims from upper and upper middle classes migrated to Pakistan.

And please don't call me "hun". Some other Indian member "Tadka" was sending me kisses. eewwww. Got it darkie ?

Chill out with the personal insults, brah. Just because they're Indian doesn't mean that you can attack them personally.

Ok sorry for calling him "darkie". Ok my Indian Whitie Brother... ummm no... Indians are not my brothers either.. my sweet Indian neighbor, don't call me "hun" next time... Thanks.. :D

Though that was a racial assault, amma let u go this time 'untouched' assuming u, being a newbie, havent read the rules of this forum. Btw, I wonder if u hav the gutts to call me that in person. Do us a favor, watch out next time......................

There is a 0% chance that I will call that to you in person. I avoid or try to avoid all Indians in real life. I know I am little arrogant, but I can't help it.

Just ignore her Xebex, I don't know what her deal is. Indians are brothers to me, and always will be. :cheers:

Indians are not my brothers :D Anywayz, this comment by Xebex really made me laugh "Though that was a racial assault, amma let u go this time 'untouched'"... That sounds like a typical dialogue out of some Bollywood movie... :rofl: Anil Kapoor said that to Sri Devi in some film... I am laughing so much... :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom