What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
As if we care what you say:lol:

Likewise, but you can't have Kashmir until and unless we leave, and we don't plan on leaving anytime soon :cheesy:

Whats so funny aughh??, lots of Kashmirs martyred every day and ur finding it funny, typical Indian :what:

Those stats are nothing but laughable. Typical Pakistani propaganda.

As soon as India stop going to UN for help :chilli:

Lol. We aren't beating our chests over defunct UNSC resolutions are we?

There is hell of a difference between India and Pakistan:toast_sign:

Oh I know.

No we are talking about Kashmir right know and if you r not that illiterate then i guess u noe that Kashmir was part of Pakistan after partition in 1947:agree:

HAHA! That actually made me laugh. Forget about my educational background, are you sure you're literate? when was Kashmir a part of Pakistan?

roflcopter

Kashmir for Punjab? Come on, that's fair :D

India, Bharat or Hindustan.................
Which one do you belong to.???:azn:

All. Howz that? Do the math for each alphabet and you will find successful Indians in every country you name!

And we are to believe a blog to be a reliable source? Those pics could have been from a rally in Karachi or even Quetta for that matter! Geez give us a break!

Its from 'pakistankakhudahafiz' lol. What else can one expect?! The pictures are probably from Lahore or Karachi.

There are plenty of other 'insightful' articles on there by legends such as Moin Ansari and Zaid Hamid, you know, people that speak the 'truth' :lol:

Last edited:
Forget about Iran, Netherlands etc... You guyz can't even hold those lands which are part of your National Anthem...

Thou art the ruler of the minds of all people,
Dispenser of India's destiny.
Thy name rouses the hearts of Punjab, Sind,
Gujarat and Maratha,
Of the Dravida and Orissa and Bengal;
It echoes in the hills of the Vindhyas and Himalayas,
mingles in the music of Jamuna and Ganges and is
chanted by the waves of the Indian Sea.
They pray for thy blessings and sing thy praise.
The saving of all people waits in thy hand,
Thou dispenser of India's destiny.
Victory, victory, victory to thee.

Sindh is part of Pakistan now... :rofl: Also I am sure the name "India" doesn't rouses the heart of 70% Pakistani Punjabis on our side either... :victory:

Your National Anthem is outdated, it is time to CHANGE IT

"K" stands for Kashmir? .. I thought it was "Azad" Kashmir. :azn:

"K" stands for Kashmir? .. I thought it was "Azad" Kashmir. :azn:

Whether Azad or not, Pakistan controls 1/3 Kashmir... Therefore, the name "Pakistan" is not outdated...

On the other hand... your National Anthem is OUTDATED.. All of SINDH is part of Pakistan now... :D:D

Whether Azad or not, Pakistan controls 1/3 Kashmir... Therefore, the name "Pakistan" is not outdated...

On the other hand... your National Anthem is OUTDATED.. All of SINDH is part of Pakistan now... :D:D

If you are not aware of what I mentioned, there is no need of an argument.

Ok I am not aware... I haven't read all the posts in this thread.. what was your argument ?

OK here goes... what Pakistan will do if they regain Kashmir? will it be added with own land..

Remember the official stand.

OK here goes... what Pakistan will do if they regain Kashmir? will it be added with own land..

we'll give them right of self determination,,, that was actually promised by india.

I was talking about the pic YOU posted. Is there a Pakistani flag in that pic?

Unless you don't know what it looks like.:disagree:

And we are to believe a blog to be a reliable source? Those pics could have been from a rally in Karachi or even Quetta for that matter! Geez give us a break!

Pick your choice.

Its from 'pakistankakhudahafiz' lol. What else can one expect?! The pictures are probably from Lahore or Karachi.

There are plenty of other 'insightful' articles on their by legends such as Moin Ansari and Zaid Hamid, you know, people that speak the 'truth' :lol:

Picky and choosy are we, no comment on the other picture.
And this is Srinagar in China.:cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sur

Ok even in that case (independent Kashmir).. the name Pakistan doesn't become obsolete because it is more known with its other meaning... "Pak" means pure and "Stan" means (country)... Stan is formed from the old Iranian root *sta- "to stand, stay," and means "place where one stays," i.e. homeland or country.

On the other hand, your national anthem is obsolete. Even the name INDIA comes from INDUS (which flows through Pakistan now). The name India (pronounced /ˈɪndiə/) is derived from Indus, which is derived from the Old Persian word Hindu, from Sanskrit सिन्धु Sindhu, the historic local appellation for the Indus River. The ancient Greeks referred to the Indians as Indoi (Ινδοί), the people of the Indus.

This means the ancient Greeks were referring to people of Modern Day Pakistan, and not the Modern Day India.. Therefore, it is time to change the name of YOUR country too... :D:lol:

Ok even in that case (independent Kashmir).. the name Pakistan doesn't become obsolete because it is more known with its other meaning... "Pak" means pure and "Stan" means (country)... Stan is formed from the old Iranian root *sta- "to stand, stay," and means "place where one stays," i.e. homeland or country.

On the other hand, your national anthem is obsolete. Even the name INDIA comes from INDUS (which flows through Pakistan now). The name India (pronounced /ˈɪndiə/) is derived from Indus, which is derived from the Old Persian word Hindu, from Sanskrit सिन्धु Sindhu, the historic local appellation for the Indus River. The ancient Greeks referred to the Indians as Indoi (Ινδοί), the people of the Indus.

This means the ancient Greeks were referring to people of Modern Day Pakistan, and not the Modern Day India.. Therefore, it is time to change the name of YOUR country too... :D:lol:

Thanks for the brief history lesson. FYI its indus valley civilization.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom