What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Could not read the names in Urdu, who was the gent at 2.50 ?

How old is this clip ?

his name is a "jamat ali shah" the commissioner of "sindh tash muayda"
sorry don't know the meaning of "muayda" i think it means agreement and this clip is not very old.i think it will be few days old.
was the gent at 2.50 ?
sorry i can't read urdu too:P

Oh if you are so sure then why dont you hold a referendum if you think 90% Kashmiris are with India then why India is so afraid.

if 90% are with India then why India need to keep a killer force of thousands of people in Held Kashmir??

I will come back to your water issue later.

There is no killer force, but security forces if u call them killer forces than there are all over the world including in ur country.

Also, when u calls for referendum why forgot there are pakistani Oc@upied and chinese oc@upied kashmir also exist what about that.

Why one has to held a referendum and who r u to suggest us to have one.

Suppose someone say u have referendum in sindh or baluchistan will u agree to it. No because its ur territory and people are ur people if there are any grievances u have to take care of that no one from foreign country can call for it.

Same is with the Kashmir.

Troops’ atrocities against demonstrators in IHK castigated

Srinagar, February 23 (KMS): In occupied Kashmir, the Senior Vice Chairman of Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front-R, Javed Ahmad Mir has flayed the use of brute force by Indian troops on peaceful demonstrators in Baramulla, Bomai, Kulgam and Srinagar.

Javed Ahmad Mir in a statement issued in Srinagar said that Indian police were raiding the houses of innocent Kashmiri people and arresting the youth under draconian Public Safety Act. He said that such tactics of the occupation authorities couldn’t prevent the people of Kashmir from their just struggle for right to self-determination and the liberation movement would be taken to its logical conclusion at all costs.

The JKLF-R leader said that the occupation authorities would not be able to suppress the indigenous struggle of Kashmiri people as they had rendered unprecedented sacrifices for the Kashmir cause and they would continue their struggle till its complete success. He said that the policeman involved in the killing of Wamiq Farooq couldn’t be saved by registering a false murder attempt case on the deceased, adding that every Kashmiri knew that police targeted Wamiq.

He also condemned the torturing of a photojournalist, Imran Ali and other newsmen by Indian police during a peaceful protest demonstration in Srinagar. A JKLF delegation, led by Shafat Jan Shangloo enquired about the health of injured photojournalist, Imran Ali.

Troops? atrocities against demonstrators in IHK castigated | Kashmir Media Service

Kashmiri protesters carry the Pakistani Crescent and Star flags. India Occupied Kashmir

I dont see any Pakistani Crescent and Star in those flags. Can you show me where exactly?

Some people like to dream on.Come to reality there is not going to be any change in the map of both India and Pakistan for some time and if people are thinking there is a military solution for kashmir they are living in fools land.

For those who didn't get the title,:D

The "K" in Pakistan stands for Kashmir.

Then sooner or later you will have to change the name of your country....

I didnt realize the name Pakistan was an acronym. Always thought it stood for land of Pak (pure)..

Can you also list what the other letters stand for..

Seems we have a vision problem amongst some members or is it simply self denial. Now can you see the Pakistani flag clearly. ??

b7b7525342aaef3bf7320d357728d153.jpg

Kashmiris hold Pakistan’s national flag and light firecrackers to celebrate the anniversary of Pakistan’s independence, in Srinagar August 14, 2009.

http://pakistankakhudahafiz.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/42-23131582.jpg?w=450&h=300

Kashmiri Muslims burn an Indian national flag to mark Pakistan’s Independence Day in Srinagar on 14 August 2009

for my pakistani friends.. either do something about your rants here or avoid.. Lets say we do all that you claim that we do in Kashmir and all Kashimiris are dying to join Pakistan.. But we wont let them.. so go figure what are you going to do...

Then sooner or later you will have to change the name of your country....

I didnt realize the name Pakistan was an acronym. Always thought it stood for land of Pak (pure)..

Can you also list what the other letters stand for..

P = Punjab
A = Afghania (Pashtuns)
K = Kashmir
I= Immigrants
S = Sindh
TAN = BalouchisTAN

:D:D

Hey we already have an I, N, D, I and an A

So without changing our name, we can have claims to

Iran
Netherlands
Denmark
Indonesia
and
America..

Forget about Iran, Netherlands etc... You guyz can't even hold those lands which are part of your National Anthem...

Thou art the ruler of the minds of all people,
Dispenser of India's destiny.
Thy name rouses the hearts of Punjab, Sind,
Gujarat and Maratha,
Of the Dravida and Orissa and Bengal;
It echoes in the hills of the Vindhyas and Himalayas,
mingles in the music of Jamuna and Ganges and is
chanted by the waves of the Indian Sea.
They pray for thy blessings and sing thy praise.
The saving of all people waits in thy hand,
Thou dispenser of India's destiny.
Victory, victory, victory to thee.

Sindh is part of Pakistan now... :rofl: Also I am sure the name "India" doesn't rouses the heart of 70% Pakistani Punjabis on our side either... :victory:

Your National Anthem is outdated, it is time to CHANGE IT

Hey we already have an I, N, D, I and an A

So without changing our name, we can have claims to

Iran
Netherlands
Denmark
Indonesia
and
America..

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
India, Bharat or Hindustan.................
Which one do you belong to.???:azn:

Seems we have a vision problem amongst some members or is it simply self denial. Now can you see the Pakistani flag clearly. ??
I was talking about the pic YOU posted. Is there a Pakistani flag in that pic?

b7b7525342aaef3bf7320d357728d153.jpg

Kashmiris hold Pakistan’s national flag and light firecrackers to celebrate the anniversary of Pakistan’s independence, in Srinagar August 14, 2009.
http://pakistankakhudahafiz.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/42-23131582.jpg?w=450&h=300

Kashmiri Muslims burn an Indian national flag to mark Pakistan’s Independence Day in Srinagar on 14 August 2009

And we are to believe a blog to be a reliable source? Those pics could have been from a rally in Karachi or even Quetta for that matter! Geez give us a break!

Back
Top Bottom