What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
oh well if you ever visit Pakistan you will find there are more Kashmiris living in Punjab than the whole Kashmir :rofl: if Kashmir is ever an independant state or joins Pakistan these small problems can be sorted out in no time. If Kashmir wants to use our ports or wants cheaper food from Pakistan they will have to be agreed to give us our share of Water and if Kashmir is joined with Pakistan you can expect the Punjabi Kashmiris and Kashmiris being mixed up in such a way that these questions will never arise

Last post here :D

there are more Kashmiris in india & in pakistan & i am talking about indian kashmiris

Yaar, why r u talking like kid?

where is the question of Indipendent Kashmir?

And there are no separatist but tiny minority of foreign funded radical puppets and few number of their radical fanatic paid supporters.

More than 90% of Kashmiris are with India and few people wants independent and nobody want to be with pakistan.

hahaha you are funny my friend

Please visit this Defence.pk thread and you will your own indian members too accepting that there are Kashmiris in India who wants to become a part of Pakistan

http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmir-war/20220-future-kashmir-seven-possible-solutions-58.html

If all 58 pages are too much for you then start reading from page 53

http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmir-war/20220-future-kashmir-seven-possible-solutions-53.html

Washington, D.C. February 11, 2010. The Board of Directors of the KAC in its 4-days meeting agreed to the following 12-points “Policy Statement.”
And here is one of them.

7. The Board decided to continue to draw the attention of the international community toward the gross human rights atrocities committed by 700,000 Indian military and paramilitary forces in Kashmir. These atrocities including the discovery of more than 3,000 mass graves have been documented by international human rights organizations; like Amnesty International, Human rights Watch, International Educational Development, International Tribunal on Kashmir and many others;

hahaha you are funny my friend

Please visit this Defence.pk thread and you will your own indian members too accepting that there are Kashmiris in India who wants to become a part of Pakistan

why more then 60% people in J&K vote for choosing PM of india
“Even neutral observers and journalists, who had predicted a lacklustre election process after the summer agitation against India, are surprised by the voters’ enthusiasm,”

"""Heavy poll turnout pushes Kashmir separatists into a corner """
Heavy poll turnout pushes Kashmir separatists into a corner (News Analysis)

More than 90% of Kashmiris are with India and few people wants independent and nobody want to be with pakistan.[/

Oh if you are so sure then why dont you hold a referendum if you think 90% Kashmiris are with India then why India is so afraid.

if 90% are with India then why India need to keep a killer force of thousands of people in Held Kashmir??

I will come back to your water issue later.

Oh if you are so sure then why dont you hold a referendum if you think 90% Kashmiris are with India then why India is so afraid.

if 90% are with India then why India need to keep a killer force of thousands of people in Held Kashmir??

constitution of India donot allow to conduct a referendum...

it will act as a bad example & other state in future will also ask for same referendum.

Bull's eye Jana.Indians can't answer this question no matter how hard they try.lol

constitution of India donot allow to conduct a referendum...

it will act as a bad example & other state in future will also ask for same referendum.

:rofl::rofl: Held Kashmir is an occupied territory NOT Indian territory so howcome Constitution of India applies to the country which doesnt belong to India neither part of India.

:rofl::rofl: Held Kashmir is an occupied territory NOT Indian territory so howcome Constitution of India applies to the country which doesnt belong to India neither part of India.

Jammu & Kashmir is the integral part of india & Article 370 of the Constitution of India deals with the law of Jammu & Kashmir ...

Jammu & Kashmir is the integral part of india & Article 370 of the Constitution of India deals with the law of Jammu & Kashmir ...

:woot: When Kashmir is NOT part of India how can INDIAN constitution applies to a disputed territory which is not part of India.

:woot: When Kashmir is NOT part of India how can INDIAN constitution applies to a disputed territory which is not part of India.

.. but thats how it has been since 47, and so shall it remain.

It is the part of india....People of Kashmir even send their representatives to the Parliament of India(like rest of state)...which choose Prime Minister among themselves

Believe it or not,,article 370 of Indian constitution is being followed all over Indian state of Jammu & Kashmir

Aray bhai sahab indeed Indian Orange media will always support and defend Indian stealing of Pakistani waters.

Go back to last year and check how how Indians stolen our water.

So get over this false propaganda Indians have came up with

Aap roz itna jhoot bolti ho batao tab bhi manne ko taiyaar nahi hoti ho kisi bhi baat ko ?? either you are useing this defence.pk just for fun or something is wrong with your mind:hitwall::hitwall:

now listen this news from ur green media not our orange yellow media.

and listen what your goverment athority is saying who has more knowledge of IWT than you or me.

See your official is also showing some documents to your media just to back his claim.

oppps i forget this will again just contradict your propaganga and will brust your fun ballon so may be you potray this clip in some other colour..:hitwall::hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
no no bad idea Abhiras........... if Kashmir is an independant country it will never stop water for Pakistan due to various reasons...... first is they are Muslims, second is they have a sympthy for Pakistan and large group of Kashmiris want to emerge with Pakistan anyway, third is Pakistan is much stronger than Kashmir fourth is Kashmiris will have to use Pakistani ports for their trades fifth is both of them will be sharing common interests

i can count 50 reasons nothing is going to happen like you are thinking so you better keep dreaming

Listen what your senior promint famous news anchor najam sethi is saying in this progam.

Siasat.pk • View topic - Tonight With Najam Sethi ? 1st March 2010

he is saying.

"Pahle to sirf 2 log the IWT me pahle ab to IOK ke log kahne lage hian india se ki aap hamara pani kyo de rahe ho pakistaan ko ye to hamara pani hian kal ko azad kashmir ke log bhi yahi kahana shuru kar sakte hian ." so we need to solve our problem with india.

so it's just not a individual india thinking.

Could not read the names in Urdu, who was the gent at 2.50 ?

How old is this clip ?

Back
Top Bottom