What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
And thats why Pakistan has also supported Independent Kashmir too.

And by your logic then why dont India harm Pakistan by leaving Kashmir to be an independent country ;)

What type of logic is that?

I have reading ur many post u even don't read half of the post and jump to reply.

By ur logic pakistan can use nuke weapons to harm India why pakistan is not using them to harm India.

Go and read ToI's news link has already given, India is not using even allotted share of water by Indus treaty still u GoP blame India about water.

So above ToI news clearly proves that the India is not EVEN using its allotted share of water as per to Indus treaty.

And India's share of water is freely flowing into Pakistan.

Still Govt. in pakistan blaming India for lack of water.

Water Pakistan's diversionary tactic? - India - The Times of India

Aray bhai sahab indeed Indian Orange media will always support and defend Indian stealing of Pakistani waters.

Go back to last year and check how how Indians stolen our water.

Independent Kashmir is not at all a threat to Pakistan BUT it will indeed halt Indian stealing of Pakistani water.

And independent Kashmir can be friendly to Pakistan unlike enemy India.

So get over this false propaganda Indians have came up with

What type of logic is that?

Read my post again.

I said Pakistan had even supported the idea of Independent Kashmir. So if we buy Indian rubish that an independent Kashmir is harmful to Pakistan then why we would have supported Independent Kashmir.

Or if your Indian logic is true then you should appreciate Pakistan that despite an appearent harm Pakistan even supported an Independent Kashmir ;)

I have seeing ur many post u even don't read half of the post and jump to reply.

By ur logic pakistan can use nuke weapons to harm India why pakistan is not using them to harm India.

When was the last time i presented any logic which says Pakistan should use nuke wepaons to harm India and why Pakistan is not using it ???

:what::what:

I think your mind is divided at many places.

Go and read ToI's news link has already given, India is not using even allotted share of water by Indus treaty still u GoP blame India about water.

NO you go and check the last incident when India was filling Baglihar dam despite the period which is allowed to India for filling, was expired much before.

Baghal main churi moan pe ram ram :azn::azn:

Most of the Indian wants friendship with pakistan(Pakistans players saying that they feel like home in delhi after watching so much support even for them)
BUT
even more & infact all indian (except for few in kashmir) wants kashmir to be part of india...

no no bad idea Abhiras........... if Kashmir is an independant country it will never stop water for Pakistan due to various reasons...... first is they are Muslims, second is they have a sympthy for Pakistan and large group of Kashmiris want to emerge with Pakistan anyway, third is Pakistan is much stronger than Kashmir fourth is Kashmiris will have to use Pakistani ports for their trades fifth is both of them will be sharing common interests

i can count 50 reasons nothing is going to happen like you are thinking so you better keep dreaming

Aray bhai sahab indeed Indian Orange media will always support and defend Indian stealing of Pakistani waters.

Independent Kashmir is not at all a threat to Pakistan BUT it will indeed halt Indian stealing of Pakistani water.

And independent Kashmir can be friendly to Pakistan unlike enemy India.

So get over this false propaganda Indians have came up with

You are still saying this even when India is not taking its rightful indus water.

Pakistan's problem is mismanagement.

And u have got a very good excuse which will calm ur people and suits ur intentions and the excuse "This is because of India".

Leave water Pakistan also have electricity problem does India is responsible for that also?

Realize the truth problem is mismanagement i was reading some thread about "Huge marble deposits" "World's biggest reserves of coal" why they have not utilized, does India have to do with also?

pakstan will not gain anything from blaming others for all of its sufferings.

only u can change ur destiny no one can.

no no bad idea Abhiras........... if Kashmir is an independant country it will never stop water for Pakistan due to various reasons...... first is they are Muslims, second is they have a sympthy for Pakistan and large group of Kashmiris want to emerge with Pakistan anyway, third is Pakistan is much stronger than Kashmir fourth is Kashmiris will have to use Pakistani ports for their trades fifth is both of them will be sharing common interests

Many Kashmirs separatist are against india because india stop them from using the kashmir's river by the Indus treaty...
They want to use INDUS want which india do not allow they to do...

They would give you water ,, but after using for themselves.....after storing for themselves....

so there will be MORE SHORTAGE in Pakistan

Read my post again.

I said Pakistan had even supported the idea of Independent Kashmir. So if we buy Indian rubish that an independent Kashmir is harmful to Pakistan then why we would have supported Independent Kashmir.

Or if your Indian logic is true then you should appreciate Pakistan that despite an appearent harm Pakistan even supported an Independent Kashmir ;)

When was the last time i presented any logic which says Pakistan should use nuke wepaons to harm India and why Pakistan is not using it ???

:what::what:

I think your mind is divided at many places.

NO you go and check the last incident when India was filling Baglihar dam despite the period which is allowed to India for filling, was expired much before.

I'm not saying independent Kashmir ur mixing abhiras's post with my.

Where i say we want to harm pakistan it's ur misconception and poor reading?

I'm not saying u r saying pak will harm India with nuke but u have said that a independent Kashmir will harm pakisatn so let it be independent to harm pakistan. These are not my words but urs.

Then i replied by using same logic that as u want to harm India so nuke us, this is the statement made by me using ur logic of harm.

Where do u see my mind divided?

But ur mind seems to be divided for sure to raise the number of post without reading for some reason.

We have on record from your water auhtority that India has not violated IWT so no water stealing.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Indus water treaty is intact,India-Pakistan commissioners - Breaking News, Pakistan News, National, World, Business, Cricket, Education, Health, Stock Exchange | OnePakistan.com

Link please.

Many Kashmirs separatist are against india because india stop them from using the kashmir's river by the Indus treaty...

They would give you water ,, but after using for themselves.....after storing for themselves....

Yaar, why r u talking like kid?

where is the question of Indipendent Kashmir?

And there are no separatist but tiny minority of foreign funded radical puppets and few number of their radical fanatic paid supporters.

More than 90% of Kashmiris are with India and few people wants independent and nobody want to be with pakistan.

oh well if you ever visit Pakistan you will find there are more Kashmiris living in Punjab than the whole Kashmir :rofl: if Kashmir is ever an independant state or joins Pakistan these small problems can be sorted out in no time. If Kashmir wants to use our ports or wants cheaper food from Pakistan they will have to be agreed to give us our share of Water and if Kashmir is joined with Pakistan you can expect the Punjabi Kashmiris and Kashmiris being mixed up in such a way that these questions will never arise

Last post here :D

Yaar, why r u talking like kid?

where is the question of Indipendent Kashmir?

And there are no separatist but tiny minority of foreign funded radical puppets and few number of their radical fanatic paid supporters.

More than 90% of Kashmiris are with India and few people wants independent and nobody want to be with pakistan.

i myself visited J&K many times & i know people r with india..

But why not influence pakistani friend that kashmir as the part of india is good for them....

Back
Top Bottom