What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
You cannot ignore the fact that if such a poll is held, the government will make every attempt to rig it.................that is why i say that if this problem can be solved through a poll then great, go right ahead but it should be overseen by UN.

No dude, cannot buy that argument. I am not saying that it was not the case in the past, I do not think that will happen today, willing to bet with anyone.

If you are not aware the elections now a days always have netural observers and it is equally important for us that they endorse the election result.

The elections inpast were rigged in the past because we did not had strong media and decomcracies develop over period of time.

There are some rigging that still take place, but by an large it is fair (less the 1% in rigging).

So where people are all against India you can get 70% if not 90%.

I bet the reason the sepratist does not want to go for election is they are not sure themselves of the number.

Lone recently tried his luck but failed. I wanted him to win though (He never said that elections were rigged). So that can tell you a thing or two.

Theres no proof or logic behind the statement that X percentage of Kashmiris want to join Pakistan. Probably Kasmiris want to be free, but that option has been removed by mutual understanding by both India and Pakistan, there is no clause for freedom in the UN plebiscite, so thats a no go.

Even if one takes a logical standpoint and analyses the situation, why would anyone in the world let alone Kashmiris want to go into Pakistan at the current point of time.

The fact that Pakistan needs to pay these leaders to carry on their separatist demands is proof enough that there is no popular feeling to join Pakistan.
And the point that all millions of Kashmiris are not paid by Pakistan is true-but who needs to pay all of them when you can just buy out the leaders and let them lead the masses to your desired actions.

Freedom, Yes-Pakistan No.

Freedom is also good, no arguments from here if that is the decision..............

Return Pak Occupied Kashmir to India with the same demographics as that of 48. Then Pakistan has the legal and moral right to demand plebiscite.

India should fulfil IT'S part of the resolution first by withdrawing it's troops and allowing UN to administer the area.
Plus we cannot handover Azad Kashmir, that is a decision for it's constituent assembly to make.................

No dude, cannot buy that argument. I am not saying that it was not the case in the past, I do not think that will happen today, willing to bet with anyone.

If you are not aware the elections now a days always have netural observers and it is equally important for us that they endorse the election result.

The elections inpast were rigged in the past because we did not had strong media and decomcracies develop over period of time.

There are some rigging that still take place, but by an large it is fair (less the 1% in rigging).

So where people are all against India you can get 70% if not 90%.

I bet the reason the sepratist does not want to go for election is they are not sure themselves of the number.

Lone recently tried his luck but failed.[/B] I wanted him to win though (He never said that elections were rigged). So that can tell you a thing or two.

They do not contest the elections because they boycott any election held by India...........

India should fulfil IT'S part of the resolution first by withdrawing it's troops and allowing UN to administer the area.
Plus we cannot handover Azad Kashmir, that is a decision for it's constituent assembly to make.................

No, UN has given India the right to administer the Kashmir and has entrusted it with the duty of conducting a plebiscite.

So, give back the Occupied Kashmir to us and then ask for a plebscite.

As for Occupied Kashmir being 'Azad' and not under Pakistani control, this argument is a strawman that no one takes seriously.

Freedom is also good, no arguments from here if that is the decision..............

Pretty good, just ask yor government to declare such and then we can proceed. And do take your armed forces into confidence, they have a habit of forming their own policies.

They do not contest the elections because they boycott any election held by India...........

True. When you get elected and go to assembly or Parliament, the elected representative has to take a vow to protect the integrity and sovereignity of India. In short, agree that Kashmir is an integral part of India.

Hurriyat boycotts the elections and gives a boycott call to the people of Kashmir. People of Kashmir have rejected these calls and participate with great enthusiasm. Thus, regardless of Hurriyat, the people have become a part of Indian democracy.

Though the feelings of people still need to be assauged to a certain extent. It might take another decade.

The whole argument boils down to, what you are interested in, some might be interested in getting job done and some othee in ego (I will not do this or do that kinda).

God wiiling, if our fight against the Taliban goes as it is going now, we will be going nowhere but up..................by up i mean we will progress.

For a second i doubted your nationality buddy :lol:

There are thousands of videos like these but INDIAN HINDUS LIKE U PEOPLE DONT WANT TO SEE IT (GUM MUM BUK MUM SUM MUM=NO SEE NO HEAR NO WATCH,)
OR MAY BE UR FOLLOWING GANDHIS BUT ONLY OPPOSITLY
UR NEW MODIFIED RULES (DONT LOOK AT THE TRUTH DONT HEAR THE TUTH DONT SAY THE TRUTH):tdown:
Is this wat according to ur knowledge masses in indian occupied kashmir want????
FREE KASHMIR
GREATER PAKISTAN

Last edited by a moderator:
Big deal, I have seen same in Balouchistan, I never said that there is no opposition. Half of these people do not even understand what they are doing.
O laka im from balouchistan so dont teach me about tht B.S indian media crap feed thta u get on zee or ur samachar???UNDERSTAND
and there arent any anti PAKISTAN in Balouchistan if there are they may be very very few with no more then 100 people even most of them standing there to see wats happening????Those protests are for provincial rights NOT FREEDOM FROM INDIAN HINDUS
KAPPISH ????
So stay on the TOPIC AND DONT BRING MY HOME TOWN IN IT LITTLE BOY:sniper:
FREE KASHMIR
GREATER PAKISTAN

O laka im from balouchistan so dont teach me about tht B.S indian media crap feed thta u get on zee or ur samachar???UNDERSTAND
and there arent any anti PAKISTAN in Balouchistan if there are they may be very very few with no more then 100 people even most of them standing there to see wats happening????Those protests are for provincial rights NOT FREEDOM FROM INDIAN HINDUS
KAPPISH ????
So stay on the TOPIC AND DONT BRING MY HOME TOWN IN IT LITTLE BOY:sniper:
FREE KASHMIR
GREATER PAKISTAN

Buddy its not Hindu India..All Indians are not Hindus..we Christians and also Muslims along with Sikhs , Budhist and people from other religion also lives here..why are so desperate portraying as Hindu India??

u guys the hindu indians are the biggest hurdles IN RESOLVING KASHMIR..TAKE NEHRUs example assuring the whole world for the solution of KASHMIR doin nothing????SAME LEGACY U GUYS ARE CARRYING

Back
Top Bottom