What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Its in dreams to consider LOc as parmanent border.

Its good India realises that Bejing and Isb striking, where India ever been so humble.

Oh yes like India has this a unilateral issue. What of Pakistan? Will they accept it? I don't think so. LoC is not a permanent border and may never be.

LoC was established on the interference of UN and according to the same UN resolutions, Kashmir is a disputed land and hence till this dispute is resolved, which again by UN resolution should be through right of self-determination, this LoC is a temporary stop and may not be taken as Permanent Boundry.

KIT Over

Crying at its best! never the word peace comes of the there mouths rather then the word ENEMY .... rather then stating that perhaps lets talk to Pakistan & China to work out the issue for all three countries they want to arm them selves more & more lol beats me ...

To me, thats just an Indian trick to buy more time to arm herself.

Wait till India thought she is powerful enough, she will show her

true colour. :smitten::pakistan::china:

South Asian Media Net

'Quiet diplomacy’ on Kashmir: Omar
Tuesday, November 10,2009

NEW DELHI: Indian-administered Kashmir (IAK) Chief Minister Omar Abdullah revealed that “quiet diplomacy” was being conducted to find an amicable settlement to Kashmir problem. Addressing a media conference in the winter capital of Jammu, he also welcomed the willingness of pro-freedom groups to participate in dialogue. “This will be a welcome change in the larger interests of our people,” he said.

He said “quiet diplomacy” has proved fruitful in finding solutions to many political issues. “This process has helped to settle the political issues of Palestine and Sri Lanka in the recent past,” he added. The chief minister said “diplomacy keeps the focus on settling issues without media hype and proves prudent in taking dialogue in the right direction”. “The fact is that you can move ahead in the dialogue process easily, without creating media hype,” he explained.

To a question, Omar said though the situation in Pakistan was the country’s internal matter, yet the neighbours also felt concerned for the disturbing situation across the border. “The instability in Pakistan affects the country (India), particularly Jammu and Kashmir,” he added.

seriously to everyone above...move over your hatred of India...it's an obsession for you guys...read every post that preceeds mine..and these were supposed to be replies to a peaceful move...
you think we are under pressure???
the position of the govt of India has never been stronger...Pakistan is having a civil war going on...USA is in Afghanistan...China is going through a period of transformation(into a true power) with the other world powers being hostile to it...
and we have all the tech we want...and a brilliant economy to fund a big war...
your vision is clouded by anger...even while replying to my post I suspect that you'd take digs at how not true the aforesaid is...

Oh yes like India has this a unilateral issue. What of Pakistan? Will they accept it? I don't think so. LoC is not a permanent border and may never be.

So... what will Pakistan do? Attack India and push the LOC beyond the Chenab river? :lol:

So... what will Pakistan do? Attack India and push the LOC beyond the Chenab river? :lol:

This ain't impossible. If India shows any kind of Hostility than we will be bound to do so.

I am sure India does not has this courage to do a hositility against Pakistan rather any other country openly. They strike will remaining under the cover of a sarree.:lol:

KIT Out

I am sure India does not has this courage to do a hositility against Pakistan rather any other country openly. They strike will remaining under the cover of a sarree.:lol:

KIT Out

Courage huh? You rant India for not being courageous enough while your country's leaders openly state that they "would use nuclear weapons if India and Pakistan go to war"? Have courage? Fight a conventional war rather than threatening your enemies with nukes.

Courage huh? You rant India for not being courageous enough while your country's leaders openly state that they "would use nuclear weapons if India and Pakistan go to war"? Have courage? Fight a conventional war rather than threatening your enemies with nukes.

So what? In this era a conventional war is not possible to be fought between two nuclear capable countries. And by the way we have nukes for our defense and will use it when and if required.

I think we have foght conventional wars and India couldn't show much results therefore they decided to fight an unconventional one by supporting insurgency in Pakistan and other neigbouring countries. Is this what you call conventional warfare?

And you talk of courage?:lol:

KIT Out

Nice to watch the usual :blah::blah::blah: of "my ego is bigger than your ego" or "my nuke is better than your nuke" between the Indian and Pakistani posters here :rofl:

The issue is about Kashmir. In a pipe dream when India and Pakistan undertake to remove their armies and their people from Kashmir then there maybe peace in Kashmir. Until then Kashmir is the pickle in the Pakistani and Indian sandwich :hitwall:

To me its the only choice left to have a peaceful solution..It will not hurt the egos of both countries..Too much blood has spilled for this land..settle it once for all and move on ... :cheers:

So what? In this era a conventional war is not possible to be fought between two nuclear capable countries. And by the way we have nukes for our defense and will use it when and if required.

I think we have foght conventional wars and India couldn't show much results therefore they decided to fight an unconventional one by supporting insurgency in Pakistan and other neighboring countries. Is this what you call conventional warfare?

KIT Out
You are putting question..like you people are courageous person...
let me remind you whts happen in kargil... your great brave soldiers hides on the hills...and later when killed...your army refused to take bodie of your own regular soldier byy saying these are non state actors ....later admits...that these are from army...when RAW tapped the call of Musharraf...

I think we have foght conventional wars and India couldn't show much results therefore they decided to fight an unconventional one by supporting insurgency in Pakistan and other neigbouring countries. Is this what you call conventional warfare?

KIT Out

Without much results huh? :lol:

Pakistan controls Kashmir Valley? No.
Pakistan controls Siachen? No.
Pakistan controls East Pakistan? No.

And supporting insurgency in Pakistan?!

Got proof? No.
We have been hearing about Pakistan's "evidence" supporting Indian involvement but it hasn't been produced yet. Why? Perhaps the Martians came and stole the "evidence". :rofl:

And you talk about insurgency... elements in Pakistan have been supporting terrorist activities in India for decades. Proof? Have plenty and even your government acknowledges them. And so does USA, UK, Afghanistan, Poland and many other countries.

Only a coward will hide under the cover of nuclear weapons and fight a proxy war.

Without much results huh? :lol:

Pakistan controls Kashmir Valley? No.
Pakistan controls Siachen? No.
Pakistan controls East Pakistan? No.

And supporting insurgency in Pakistan?!

Got proof? No.
We have been hearing about Pakistan's "evidence" supporting Indian involvement but it hasn't been produced yet. Why? Perhaps the Martians came and stole the "evidence". :rofl:

And you talk about insurgency... elements in Pakistan have been supporting terrorist activities in India for decades. Proof? Have plenty and even your government acknowledges them. And so does USA, UK, Afghanistan, Poland and many other countries.

Only a coward will hide under the cover of nuclear weapons and fight a proxy war.

lol.....:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom