What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
No. Kashmir is just an ego problem for both nations. If ego is satisfied (It'll be win-win situation), India and Pakistan will come closer and there will be no VESTED INTERESTS. (Am I dreaming...?)

100s of years of despotism & british rule has made south asia a place where self egos are never satisfied my friend!!! nothing is enough everyone wants the "enemy" to submit & beg on their knees! and same goes for the two nations of india & pakistan.

I think, making the LoC an international border is not very attractive proposal. I am pessimistic about this new(?) Indian overture. This offer probably will not satisfy Pakistan, it is already holding about 35% of Kashmir since 1948, and has since been demanding the remaining areas. This is why Pakistan went to wars in the past.

I think, India's offer is too late and too small. It may not change the present status quo.

This ain't impossible. If India shows any kind of Hostility than we will be bound to do so.

I am sure India does not has this courage to do a hositility against Pakistan rather any other country openly. They strike will remaining under the cover of a sarree.:lol::blah::blah:

KIT Out

i think burkha is much better:lol:
from me:
I am sure Pakistan does not has this courage to do a hositility against HINDUSTAN openly. They strike will remaining under the cover of a BURKHA:rofl::rofl:

Who the hell are Indians to claim Kashmiri land and accept or reject LoC.

it LoC and its not an international border. Indian establishment is composed of clever bnayas trying to bluff the world by anotther BS proposal.

Get out of Kashmir its not your land. You are an occupying brutal country killing Kashmiris in Kashmir.

Who the hell are Indians to claim Kashmiri land and accept or reject LoC.
Your neighboutring country with whom you have dispute...

it LoC and its not an international border. Indian establishment is composed of clever bnayas trying to bluff the world by anotther BS proposal.
Such racial comments from a senior member who had very good thoughts about securalism..i must be hallucinating...
Get out of Kashmir its not your land. You are an occupying brutal country killing Kashmiris in Kashmir.
Pity no one will listen to you...becuase brutal people don't listen..Why don't you do one thing please ask the sane people on your side to come and get Kashmir from India and give relief to your fellow muslims...Something which you are doing from past 62 years...because and only because of you they are still alive under such a brutal regime...

Now if me saying all that makes you feel good then please come back to senses and talk like a senior member and say why you don't think its not a good proposal or else please let me know and i can go on and on till you feel comfortable...

I think, making the LoC an international border is not very attractive proposal. I am pessimistic about this new(?) Indian overture. This offer probably will not satisfy Pakistan, it is already holding about 35% of Kashmir since 1948, and has since been demanding the remaining areas. This is why Pakistan went to wars in the past.

Yes...thats why war's were fought with no results...We are still there where we were...which implies you got to shift your position for a viable solution acceptable to all the three sides...India..Pakistan...Kashmiris...To me move by GOI is a good one..something on the lines of what we closed during Musharraf regime..

I think, India's offer is too late and too small. It may not change the present status quo.

I am not sure if its too late because these thoughts are prevailing at least in India from quite sometime..However even if its a little late what else you think can be a viable option other than remain where you are...give more powers to kashmiri's

i.e. Make LOC a soft border and more powers to Kashmiris...

:taz:Who the hell are Indians to claim Kashmiri land and accept or reject LoC.

Who the hell are PAKIS to claim Kashmiri land.

it LoC and its not an international border. **** establishment is composed of STUPID MULLAS trying to bluff the world by REJECTING anotther GREAT proposal.

JUST FOR U JANA:cheers:.:bunny:

Its not a issue of land , ego or religion its Kashmir glaciers, which are the source of water for the Indus and the Jhelum on which Pakistan lives.

East and West Punjab feed more then 1 billion people of Subcontinent and their main source of water is from Kashmir glaciers.

If there is no Water in Indus "Sind and Karachi" will dry up and Seawater will come up the stream in River Indus.

we are the one

who hold maximum of Kashmir after60 years
we are the one who helped the creation of Bangladesh and Pakistan was not able to do anything
we are the one who aliniated Pakistan for its policy of terrorism.

I dont know about other countries but the way things are moving on Pakistan forget India... one day somalia will become a super power for Pakistan....

And for some knowledge Nuclear Bombs and Missiles do not stop from being tormented.:lol:

cheap shot on kashmir lol..... we own it alright ..... and your display is scary :devil:

LONDON, Nov 12 (APP)-The UK-based Justice Foundation Kashmir Centre has welcomed the statement of the German Ambassador to Pakistan Michael Koch who had stated that if the Berlin Wall can fall, then Kashmir conundrum can also be addressed.

The Centre Director Prof.Nazir Ahmed Shawl in a statement also welcomed the envoy’s remarks that Germany would support efforts of both countries to move towards resolution of this issue while pleading for Indo-Pak engagement to resolve their outstanding disputes.

Shawl believed that the international community is gradually adapting the realistic stance of the south East Asian realities. “It is high time that the peaceful resolution of Kashmir is set in motion by addressing the Kashmiri aspiration to strengthen the peace and stability in the region,” he said.

Back
Top Bottom