What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
to tell you the truth india self masterbates dreaming to become a SUPA POWER. it is just weird they automatically think that they can call the shots . who do they think think they are ? very sad.

The indians wanted the LOC as the permanent border from day one.....nothing new in the statement.

to tell you the truth india self masterbates dreaming to become a SUPA POWER. it is just weird they automatically think that they can call the shots . who do they think think they are ? very sad.

we are the one

who hold maximum of Kashmir after60 years
we are the one who helped the creation of Bangladesh and Pakistan was not able to do anything
we are the one who aliniated Pakistan for its policy of terrorism.

I dont know about other countries but the way things are moving on Pakistan forget India... one day somalia will become a super power for Pakistan....

And for some knowledge Nuclear Bombs and Missiles do not stop from being tormented.:lol:

Well, that's the best offer. Take it or leave it Pakistan, but I would suggest that you take it while you still can.

well this is a climbdown from india's stated position , it would be interesting to see whether india applies the same theory to it's border disputes with china

What theory are u talking abt ? And by the way is Pakistan ready to recognize the LAC ? :sniper:

we are the one

who hold maximum of Kashmir after60 years
we are the one who helped the creation of Bangladesh and Pakistan was not able to do anything
we are the one who aliniated Pakistan for its policy of terrorism.

I dont know about other countries but the way things are moving on Pakistan forget India... one day somalia will become a super power for Pakistan....

And for some knowledge Nuclear Bombs and Missiles do not stop from being tormented.:lol:

FUNNNNY BOY!!!!:blah::blah: read the link i am gonna give you behind all the gloss india has 60% poverty! and thank you for accepting that you got involved in our civil war & don't worry we will do the same! as for alienation of pakistan??? how have you done that so?

A Better India, A Better World-N.R. Narayana Murthy-Penguin Books India

:lol: seriously HOW HAVE YOU SURVIVED ON THIS FORUM SO FAR MAN!

and Pakistan masturbates by imagining a 'Jammu and Kashmir' accession to Pakistan or a breakup of India into multiple parts or India will a 1000 cuts or conducting 100 more 26/11's or matching India in everything.....and so on and on...

Pakistan does live in 'Neverland'

seriously the terminology you use makes me really wonder what your real age is!!!! wonder if you even hit puberty yet!!!!

For those who think Nukes can be used you are living in dream. They can only be used when you are in danger of loosing major city. Since India does not want to attack Pakistan this situation will not arise. The nukes we have are high maintenence toys. I can bet for next 100 years it will not be used. Nukes are defensive weapons not offensive, get that clear. The think tank will confirm this.

look this is a blatant drama by india!!!! i say give the whole of kashmir independence & deploy international peace force to defend its border from pakistan & from india!!!!!!

MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!

i say give the whole of kashmir independence & deploy international peace force to defend its border from pakistan & from india!!!!!!

What about Indian & Pakistani combined force rather than international peace force?

8b03a9b4e589d2f43044ee670a134bad.jpg

look this is a blatant drama by india!!!! i say give the whole of kashmir independence & deploy international peace force to defend its border from pakistan & from india!!!!!!

MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!

2 smart comments..

But no one will listen, pity.

What about Indian & Pakistani combined force rather than international peace force?

Why, simple it is called vested interests. It will just cause further problems as Pakistan and India play off each other for the so called upper hand.

Why, simple it is called vested interests. It will just cause further problems as Pakistan and India play off each other for the so called upper hand.

No. Kashmir is just an ego problem for both nations. If ego is satisfied (It'll be win-win situation), India and Pakistan will come closer and there will be no VESTED INTERESTS. (Am I dreaming...?)

Back
Top Bottom