What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Just another example of how these militants target unarmed locals and civilians of J&K. May Allah's mercy be upon the departed souls and may their kid recover soon although he will be an orphan.

The Hindu : News / National : Militants kill BSF jawan, his wife in Rajouri

A BSF jawan and his wife were killed by unidentified militants while their son was injured in Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir on Sunday.

Two masked militants barged into the house of BSF jawan Mohammad Arif at Khandi village in Kandi belt, about 215 km from here, at around 0400 hours today, official sources said here.

The militants opened fire killing Arif and his wife Malika Khatoon besides injuring his 9-year-old son Abrar Ahmed, the sources said, adding the militants later escaped.

Abrar has been rushed to district hospital at Rajouri for treatment, they said.

Arif, who had surrendered as militant of Hizbul Mujahideen (HM) in 1999, was later recruited by the BSF.

He was currently posted with the 126 BSF battalion in Punjab and had come home on leave, they said.

Last edited:
Many of Hizb people double crossed so you can see the result. He became party to killing of Innocent Kashmiris so he should have been prepared for paying back

RIP

@Jana he was stationed in Punjab BSF, and he surrendered in 99 and got married and started a new life as shown by the 9 year old son.

The thing is if anyone tries to be part of any Indian institution thee militants kill these civilians and hence there is the need of so many para-military and armed forces in that area. Although in this case, they still couldn't save the couple.

@Jana he was stationed in Punjab BSF, and he surrendered in 99 and got married and started a new life as shown by the 9 year old son.

The thing is if anyone tries to be part of any Indian institution thee militants kill these civilians and hence there is the need of so many para-military and armed forces in that area. Although in this case, they still couldn't save the couple.

Ejaz you can see it has nothing to with his being part of Indian organisation rather one can clearly see its an organisational rift and enmity between him and Hizb.

No such group let go the deserters specially when they become a tool in the hands of the rivals.

Many in 99 were bought by Indian govt with help of Mufti and many of them have became informers against Hizb so the revenge factor remains there.

I just want you to compare this with TTP targeting security personnel, nazims, councilors and police officers in Pakistan. Hizb and UJC in Kashmir had 2 decades to practice the same tactics which are being used in Pakistan by TTP conglomerate today.

open borders hmmm what was MM Singh eating, drinking then when he made this statement seriously i was not expecting this from any Indian official so surprising.

rest well oh hmmm ehhh why not

an intentious big neighbour is now poking its neighbour in troubled situation.......

Well solve Kashmir then we have no problem with you nor minor neither big.

Kashmir occupation by India is the only and biggest problem we have with India

After a heart Surgery Mr PM needs a Brain Surgery

All you guys are well-educated but i am surprised none of you could appreciate the thought of Mr. Manmohan Singh...Someone who at this time where fanatics on both sides are just waiting for the moment to press the nuke button can come up with such a thought needs some admiration..Indeed Mr. Manmohan Singh is a true statesman...

Now may i ask everyone instead of thinking how will it happen just think what if it happen??? Do you see it as a good thing for South Asia or a bad thing?? I hope you guys are not worried that if India and Pak end up being friends what will happen for :flame: discussion on this forum....:partay:

After a heart Surgery Mr PM needs a Brain Surgery
Care to elaborate more on this ..why do think he has lost it...I hope you have heard enough about how wise this man is...if not than on the same forum we have a thread dedicated to this brilliant man...

:lol::lol: ahh the great MM Singh is here disowned lolzzz oh come on Indians you guys are funny when it comes to taking his silliest statement against Pakistan as seriouse you are so happy when he has said something mild ummmm you are now even disrobing him of his rank as PM. buri baat ha

Well he was just expressing a pleasant sentiment, not a diplomatic proposal and his statement needs to be viewed in that light.

Oye Nomad welcome back :)

Why thank you Jana. :) I'm surprised you remember.

Well solve Kashmir then we have no problem with you nor minor neither big.

Kashmir occupation by India is the only and biggest problem we have with India.

Yes well, neither India nor Pakistan are going to make any unilateral concessions. Gen. Musharraf's proposal was the most feasible plan I've read so far. We may be able to implement it sometime in the future hopefully.

Last edited:
Pakistan has not done any thing wrong to India and that ids the truth and we the Pakistani are on high moral grounds.

India on the other hand.

Babri mosque.
Kashmir.
Juna Garh.
Hyder abad
East Pakistan
Stealing water.
Mass killing of Muslims in Gujrat

Babri mosque.
Is Babri Mosque in Pakistan so what it has to do with Pakistan or if every islamic entity is Pakistani then go for african countries first
Kashmir.Wanna know the name of agressor in Kashmir
Juna Garh. it was with the wishes of GOP
Hyder abad Same as above
East Pakistan You screwed it up yourself and then attacked India and then come and blame us.
Stealing water. No point of claiming that as you have already lost the case
Mass killing of Muslims in Gujrat Again what it has to do with Pakistan.

LAHORE: Indians are ready to accept the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir as a permanent international border, Brajesh Mishra, India’s first national security adviser, said on Sunday.

In an interview with Zee News channel, Mishra said China, after the Kargil war in 1999, had clearly told Pakistan that the LoC should be respected, adding that China had maintained that the LoC issue should be resolved through bilateral dialogue.

“The attitude of China has changed towards India and Beijing has taken a hostile stance against New Delhi due to the Indo-US civil nuclear pact,” he said. “In 1962, we fought a war with China, then with Pakistan, and I am afraid that we might get a bigger jolt than 1962 in the next five years,” he added.

Mishra said that both Islamabad and Beijing were simultaneously striking a “hostile posture” and were trying to surround India. He said that China was trying to subdue India in South Asia, adding the Chinese had always tried to engage India in “different problems with its neighbours” so that New Delhi could never play an active role in South Asia.

“I think we should equip our (Indian) forces as soon as possible, as we are not doing enough in this regard at the moment. We have two enemies, China and Pakistan, and if they work together we would have a bigger problem,” he said.

“It is not that we should enhance our security apparatus to attack someone rather it is to defend ourselves,” Mishra added. daily times monitor

It realy gave alot of pain last year to see elderly people specially old women as old as in their 70s and 80s both men and women standing in an unending line outside India embassy in Islamabad to get visa to meet their relatives :cry:

And i feel same must be the situation on other side. So for Heavensake instead of talking rubish sans actions about open borders PLease try to ease up things for these old people.

At this age they are not going to be spies for any side.

It realy gave alot of pain last year to see elderly people specially old women as old as in their 70s and 80s both men and women standing in an unending line outside India embassy in Islamabad to get visa to meet their relatives

And i feel same must be the situation on other side. So for Heavensake instead of talking rubish sans actions about open borders PLease try to ease up things for these old people.

At this age they are not going to be spies for any side.

Very well said...Just consider how so called elites on this forum fight agaisnt each other even if there is logic in their statements or not what will you expect from a common man with less privileges...this path is not easy....not even a simple step of easing visa's..sad but true...

Now as far as open border is concerned just look above and see how much this idea has been trashed without even considering if it happen how much beneficial it would be for our society...but no..since it is coming from India lets oppose it...from indias perspective since it is what our PM said lets support it...

Dont know why people dont want to use their head and just heart when it comes to India/Pak :hitwall:

well this is a climbdown from india's stated position , it would be interesting to see whether india applies the same theory to it's border disputes with china

Back
Top Bottom