What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Hey Forummates,

I have been on this forum for some time and frankly my stay has been pleasent. Mods are also cool, though sometimes biased.. :P .. but chalta hai.....we all shud be little biased.....now plz dont take my statement offensively coz thats not the point of contention...its just an introductory para.....

Now, i was thinking, i being on a Pakistani forum, not talking bout kashmir is something unusual and unexpected of me. I know there might be umpteen threads on this and u guyz wud be fed up of discussing(i mean fighting like animals) over this issue. so for a change lets change the rules.....

This thread is only facts and version sharing thread......no ideology, no agenda, no propaganda.....No.....INSHALLAH KASHMIR WILL BE FREE.......INDIA WILL BREAK INTO 20-30 PIECES, etc etc.

Lets make it a strict discussion forum......for outbursts u can reopen earlier threads and do whatever u want or say......not here atleast.

The reason is I have my version of whole kashimir problem and i am pretty sure its the true version which i intend to present in front of the forum members and most importantly honourable think tanks.

Now my intension is actually to see how much diverted is the indian version and pakistani version respectively...... This will for sure try to bring us on same boat if we discuss our propagandas and consense the truth.

Frankly speaking i am fedup of fanyboys on this forum...... i am fed up of kiddish blabbering and unpractical talks....which infact kills my whole agenda of being here.

LETS MAKE THIS A TROLLFREE THREAD.

infact i whd request mods to give me virtual control of this thread......ie. plz do consider my request if i ask u guyz to take action on any post per se....
1 trolling post might be a butterfly effect...... so plz be proactive.

Now back to da topic.....
Before presenting the version, I wud like to hear pakistani and indian versions. just wanna see the deviation fom what i know.

Guyz, theres no tax on trying.... every conflict starts with lack of meeting of minds...and if we can get closer about this then why not ?

Now for starters.....I wud only say Kashmir was meant to be independent. what happened next 60+ years was only natural by both india and pakistan..... but atlast we have to end it right....cant get inlo the infinite loop tough.

Now please talk serious and sense....and i ask mods to plz cooperate with me.... i am interested in real meeting of minds, atleast on this forum tough. :)

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

-----------------------------------------------------

@Topic :- Kashmir is one interesting place in da world with some interesting demographics with some more interesting history.

For ages Kashmir has lived in its beautiful heavenly geography..and as experts say, beautiful aura makes u think beautiful. hence there was always harmony among kashmiris.....or what we call KASHMIRIAT....

infact story of kashmir is also very interesting......KASHMIR is actually a country..COUNTRY OF SAINTS.....infact COUNTRY OF SYNCRETIC SAINTS...... or in urdu we call sufism.....

1st women saint of kashmir was hindu.... 'Lal ded' .... who actually brought up a muslim as her own son.....who later under divine guidance of the saintess became sheikh noor ud din !

now this heaven was 1st turned into the direction of hell by alexander...... 1st time kashmir was invaded by a foreigner..... it was ok for kashmiris coz his decendent zain ul abedin was great politician and a very culturally tolerant humanitarian......infact under him did the kashmiriat flourished......

Now the bad times started in 1300 when kashmir was invaded and annexed by a muslim ruler. shah mir......he was a very tyrant ruler and forced his ways on kashmir......forcing in every aspect.....from ideology to religion, etc etc.....

now this was intolerable for kahmiris and their kashmiriat !

thats the point fight for freedom started ..and freedom means freedom to practice syncretism !

since then kashmir has been ruled by several rulers..from muslims to sikh to hindu to secular (India)...... but no one even understood or even tried to understand KASHMIRIAT !

they have been under so many rulers but still they demand is kashmiriat.....nothing else.....thats where the kashmir as a free country arises......

an the bottomline to add is, we both india and pakistan has created so much artifical and duplicity in kashmir that it has actually lost its identity...... ppl who say kashmir is for muslims and support geelani are hypocrits.....a pro muslim leader cannot be a kashmiri by ideology.....one of the reasons national conference has been winning since pre independence by 100% seats...... coz they believe in kashmiriat which is secular in nature. (some reason abdullahs went with india rather than pakistan).

but again the abdullahs also have someway betrayed kashmiris by signing pact with indians.....now theres a long different story which my indians will be really interested....

in other words...current polity in kashmir, both hurriyat as well as national conference are just impotent and against the idea of kashmir...... but comparitively if i have to choose one-eyed among the blinds, then i will go for Nat Conf rather than any pro religious party.....atleast Nat Conf is syncretic in nature !

that wud infact destroy the whole idea of kashmiriat !

-------------------------------------------

I have so much to discuss.......but i wud be fool to only speak......its good for all to be speaking......

Hence, i float the thread for further discussion ! feel free !:cheers:

Last edited:
The same people you mention also dont want nothing to do with the Brahmin-hindutva paradise that the elite of india are seeking.
Why not just have a vote and see what the people want....india pakistan.After all the kashmiri people love india and surley you will win the vote by a large margin.......wont you

its like past 30yrs they wer under the target of Islamic militants of pakistan in kashmir and u want the voting stuff now , ofcors the kashmiris will be given the chance to vote but only after having atleast 3yrs experience of under the Elite-Hindutvadis ,coz they can change the color of kashmir into saffron frm green via red like how islamic militants did it frm saffron to green via red :angel:

The same people you mention also dont want nothing to do with the Brahmin-hindutva paradise that the elite of india are seeking.
Why not just have a vote and see what the people want....india pakistan.After all the kashmiri people love india and surley you will win the vote by a large margin.......wont you:undecided:

We have votes very regularly, in which the separatists' violent boycott calls get ignored by the people.

As regards UN resolutions, even UN secretary generals say that they are irrelevant.

@ MODS :-

all the posts where no facts and stories are provided be deleated......

this thread is not for expressing ur feelings..... other similar threads are there !

discuss on basis of facts..whatever facts u know !

NO TROLLING

NO PROPAGANDAS PLZ !!
NO PROPAGANDAS PLZ !!
NO PROPAGANDAS PLZ !!

be mature..read whole introductory post of mine and prove ur self that u are smart and not lunatics.......Plz be sane !

@ umer rajpoot, ajtr,prism,infidel :-

guyz..i request u to not set a bad example for this thread...plz self delete ur posts as those are not ontopic and not helping at all......show some sense plz......thx !

Dude use proper punctuation when writing such a long article, it's so hard to read.

With all due respect, the last part of your post is all about ideology, religion and what can only be described as an anti-Muslim version of Kashmiri history. The elections and Maharaja Hari Singh are major points of disagreement between all three parties so why would you base your "facts" on them?

All ideology and religion aside, I would like to add that most Pakistanis would support the decision of the Kashmiri people, whatever that decision may be. I dont see this as trying to gain more land or to have a bash at India. This is purely about giving Kashmiris the same right every other state in the former British Indian empire was given. We will respect the final say from Kashmiris.

FACT: During the 19th century rule, Kashmir was a popular tourist destination due to its climate. The railway to Rawalpindi, and a road thence to Srinagar made access to the valley easier. When the temperature in Srinagar rose at the beginning of June, the residents migrated to Gulmarg, which was a fashionable hill station during British rule. This great influx of visitors resulted in a corresponding diminution of game for the sportsmen. Special game preservation rules were introduced, and nullahs were let out for stated periods with a restriction on the number of head to be shot. Rawalakot was another popular destination.While tourism in the area fell off with the start of separatist violence in the late 1980s, the BBC reported in 2005 that tourists had begun returning due to a decrease in attacks.

One of the most famous tourist spots in India is the Amarnath cave, which is considered to be one of the holiest shrines in Hinduism. While the cave is regularly visited by pilgrims making offerings, it has been a target for attacks by Islamic militants.

(Taken from Wiki)

With all due respect, the last part of your post is all about ideology, religion and what can only be described as an anti-Muslim version of Kashmiri history. The elections and Maharaja Hari Singh are major points of disagreement between all three parties so why would you base your "facts" on them?

All ideology and religion aside, I would like to add that most Pakistanis would support the decision of the Kashmiri people, whatever that decision may be. I dont see this as trying to gain more land or to have a bash at India. This is purely about giving Kashmiris the same right every other state in the former British Indian empire was given. We will respect the final words from Kashmiris.

dude, dont know whether u understand this, but idea of kashmiriat is actually against any pro-religious ideology.

i wud say not only my version is anti-muslim but its anti-sikh, anti-hinduism, etc etc......

elections and harisingh thingy comes just 60 yrs back......we wud also discuss bout them for sure.....

but i started with the initial history......i still havent come to the independence era ... ie.1947! :)

Also to add 1 question...why are pakistanis so interested in freedom of kashmir when we all know, what kashmiriat ideologically demand is independence!

Last edited:
Dude use proper punctuation when writing such a long article, it's so hard to read.

sorry bro..... i shud have rectified it before posting.no complaints next tym..... tnx !

Back
Top Bottom