What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
before blaming others check out the the genocidal language used by so called hindutava brethren of so called secular india used on the various pages of this thread.

Each person is responsible for his own language. You are responsible for yours.

You have been advocating ethnic cleansing and genocide of Shias, Pandits, Dogras, Sikhs, Buddhists, Gujjars, Bakerwals, and secular Muslims. All these people want nothing to do with the Wahhabi paradise that Geelani and Co are seeking.

Last edited:
The so called sol. will be releasing of political prisnors, lifting of AFSPA, reduction of armed forces, economic package, employment opportunities.

Expecting anything more than this will only end up in frustration.

The so called sol. will be releasing of political prisnors, lifting of AFSPA, reduction of armed forces, economic package, employment opportunities.

Expecting anything more than this will only end up in frustration.

AFSPA will not be lifted because both the Service Chiefs have advocated against it and Gen V.K.Singh has been especially critical of the move.

lets see how it pans out.

if india wont move out then every family all over india will cry oceans of blood.

result of which still on going encounter...one SOG cop injured .Aur jada aaloo khaoge to kachalu ban jaoge.

sure there is 1.6 billion to send 1.2 billion to their respective destinations be it jannat,jahannum,heaven,hell,swarg,narq,moksh,or into recycle of rebirth back to earth again.

ohhhh what a superb style

I have seen may Indian's who try to find flaws in his or her country,but for the 1st time I am witnessing an Indian who wish for the blood bath of the entire Indian community and she also had selected destinations for afterlife.

Even after all this bravadoes some Pakistanis back start to pain,when we label this $!^%(@& as a fake Indian

^^
dont u know that he is a pakistani... in indian flags... he just doesnt like the pakistaniyat flag..

^^^^
u just cant be sure.... well if a 'she' ... she has a disgusting mouth...

Hu Jintao here...

Well why not?Didnt indian,pakistanis expected the same territorial negotiations outside british raj while they still using british flag.

I have NO confidence in this Govt.The interlocutors were appointed by the home minister who seems to play to the tunes of some foreign companies.

The three folks have there own weaknesses. MM Ansari is known to have opposed some valid information sharing, Dileep is a up for sale, while Radha is soft on ethnic faultlines.

This Govt might actually have direct links with ISI...need I say more.

I have NO confidence in this Govt.The interlocutors were appointed by the home minister who seems to play to the tunes of some foreign companies.

The three folks have there own weaknesses. MM Ansari is known to have opposed some valid information sharing, Dileep is a up for sale, while Radha is soft on ethnic faultlines.

This Govt might actually have direct links with ISI...need I say more.
Well people never had confidence in govt.ruling from Delhi.

ohhhh what a superb style

I have seen may Indian's who try to find flaws in his or her country,but for the 1st time I am witnessing an Indian who wish for the blood bath of the entire Indian community and she also had selected destinations for afterlife.

Even after all this bravadoes some Pakistanis back start to pain,when we label this $!^%(@& as a fake Indian
And i haven seen so called self acclaimed patriotic/secular indians suggesting genocide of its own people on one moment they call them indian and other moment as enemy according to their own convenience which ever suits them.Talk of being hippocratic.

if india wont move out then every family all over india will cry oceans of blood.

Pathetic all I can say is bring it on sister, we are here to chew bubblegum and kick a** and we are out of bubblegum ;)

Actually this is getting funny --- Joe defending the Evangelists who are world renowed proselytisers and self-declared 'soul-harvesters' and attacks the VHP calling them violent proselytisers.

'Pot calling the kettle black'.

Perhaps the neutral stance changes when it comes to one's own faith.

Actually 'Pot calling the kettle black' is not an appropriate analogy, because aggressive missionary efforts for "soul-harvesting" cannot be equated with Lakshmanananda's work.

In general, the nature-worship of tribals is very much in harmony with the philosophies of Sanatan Dharma.

Last edited:
Shias, Pandits, Dogras, Sikhs, Buddhists, Gujjars, Bakerwals, and secular Muslims. All these people want nothing to do with the Wahhabi paradise that Geelani and Co are seeking.

The same people you mention also dont want nothing to do with the Brahmin-hindutva paradise that the elite of india are seeking.
Why not just have a vote and see what the people want....india pakistan.After all the kashmiri people love india and surley you will win the vote by a large margin.......wont you:undecided:

solution of Kashmir

1)dismiss the LOC pact of late mrs indiri gandhi and make the original international border as the LOC

2)take the control of P-O-K

3)take the J&K govt 100% undercontrol or implement President rule (old law of democratic Roman's when enemies at the gate then they shuts the democracy and installs one man to power "ceasar" )

4)eliminate all the separatist leaders who still are Anti-National

5)keep an eye on pakistan abt the training of militants ,fundings and infiltrations.

Show them the POWER

Back
Top Bottom