What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
We are not that foolish,If things really go bad(which i doubt)
We always have Xinjiang as our example.

Also we have the option of abrogating the article 370.

Not long before the Punjabis or the UP wallahs show those Kashmiris their true place. ;)

The bunch of stone throwing kids have already been shown their place either in Sri Nagar jail or in --------

And once they leave the torture cells of the Indian occupation forces they join the freedom fighters........please do carry on.
How come your not so hardcore when it comes to the hindu tamils?

And once they leave the torture cells of the Indian occupation forces they join the freedom fighters........please do carry on.

And once they join they just make it easy for the Sec. Forces. :sniper:. Always feels good to kill a freedom fighter with an AK rather unfortunately killing a stone thrower.

How come your not so hardcore when it comes to the hindu tamils?

Because neither Hindu Tamils nor Muslim Tamils nor Christian Tamils ask for secession from Mother India.

And once they join they just make it easy for the Sec. Forces. :sniper:. Always feels good to kill a freedom fighter with an AK rather unfortunately killing a stone thrower.

vice versa.......it always feels good when the freedom fighters kill members of the occupation army

Because neither Hindu Tamils nor Muslim Tamils nor Christian Tamils ask for secession from Mother India.

So you support the sri lankan govt fight against the ones that want secession from Mother sri lanka ?

vice versa.......it always feels good when the freedom fighters kill members of the occupation army

But that aint happening...or happening very few and very far inbetween.

Remember you guys should send 1.2 billion of us to paradise before claiming that part of real estate.

So in short --- Not Happening.

So you support the sri lankan govt fight against the ones that want secession from Mother sri lanka ?

I speak for only Mother India. Not for some other country.:wave:

But we are not moving out. Now go cry a river gal !
if india wont move out then every family all over india will cry oceans of blood.

The bunch of stone throwing kids have already been shown their place either in Sri Nagar jail or in --------

Actually we Indians like Aloo and we are not gonna give it to anyone. :wave:
result of which still on going encounter...one SOG cop injured .Aur jada aaloo khaoge to kachalu ban jaoge.

But that aint happening...or happening very few and very far inbetween.

Remember you guys should send 1.2 billion of us to paradise before claiming that part of real estate.
sure there is 1.6 billion to send 1.2 billion to their respective destinations be it jannat,jahannum,heaven,hell,swarg,narq,moksh,or into recycle of rebirth back to earth again.

if india wont move out then every family all over india will cry oceans of blood.

Get a life key board warrior ! You aint threatening me. :wave:

result of which still on going encounter...one SOG cop injured .Aur jada aaloo khaoge to kachalu ban jaoge.

We will see after the encounter how many freedom fighters are relieved of their earthly duties.

sure there is 1.6 billion to send 1.2 billion to their respective destinations be it jannat,jahannum,heaven,hell,swarg,narq,moksh,or into recycle of rebirth back to earth again.

Showing your religious color eh ?? Like I said get a life keyboard mullah !

Last edited:
There's hardly any difference between language used by Ajtr, and the emails sent by the so-called 'Indian Mujahideen', which itself is known to be a branch of the Lashkar-e-Toiba.

Who knows, perhaps Ajtr lost his relatives when the Batla House cell was busted.

Get a life key board warrior ! You aint threatening me. :wave:

We will see after the encounter how many freedom fighters are relieved of their earthly duties.

Showing your religious color eh ?? Like I said get a life keyboard mullah !
Is that *gasp*, a threat?

If it is, my answer is:

Why don't you stop your BS over the internet and come and get me?
Tumko jo samjhna hai samajh lo .samajhdar ko ishara kaafi hai.

Tumko jo samjhna hai samajh lo .samajhdar ko ishara kaafi hai.

Loosu....purira maari eludhudi...maaka maari eludhadha.

Last edited:
There's hardly any difference between language used by Ajtr, and the emails sent by the so-called 'Indian Mujahideen', which itself is known to be a branch of the Lashkar-e-Toiba.

Who knows, perhaps Ajtr's lost dear ones when the Batla House cell was busted.
before blaming others check out the the genocidal language used by so called hindutava brethren of so called secular india used on the various pages of this thread.

Back
Top Bottom