What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Nah dont pity me.pity urself.An aspiring global superpower ,shining india, and claimant to UNSC has been bought to its knees just by bunch of stone throwing kids.No,u never had control over J&K.u are juggling with it like a hot potato for 63 yrs.

The bitterness of your tone would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

You know what, I'll still laugh. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The J&K ruler was, at that time, the recognised leader of the people.

Which Geelani still is not. Neither is the hurriyat might I add.
no he was british appointed monarch like any other princely state.Now people of J&K their own leader. they dont need any gelanis they are fighting thier own pitched battle with indian forces.APHC has been indian stooge.

Interesting. Does the central govt. give any subsidies/tax exemptions etc. to companies who do business in J&K??

I don't think there are special subsidies for companies to setup shop in JnK, but sure as hell there is a lot of incentive for the local people to start a business on their own. Remember that non-Kashmiris are not allowed to buy land, so setting up an industry has to be done with local partnership or on a lease basis.

And soon gonna kicked out too.And door has already been shown to u.

keep dreaming........

Nah dont pity me.pity urself.An aspiring global superpower ,shining india, and claimant to UNSC has been bought to its knees just by bunch of stone throwing kids.No,u never had control over J&K.u are juggling with it like a hot potato for 63 yrs.
i think ajtr is sania mirza ......:yahoo:
might be showing the new found love for pakistan

Well the last time I checked Kashmir has been a part of Indian union since the last 60+ years

Indian Government is working on an internal problem but if you think any Indian Government will be forced to offer azadi and that is a matter of time all I can say is keep on dreaming or better still grow some balls, wage a war and take it from us
Well its just the matter of time....

if things get out of hand.. india should just do another balochistan or another jaffna... and take the cake from there... india is too soft... though a minority .. i wish bjp comes to power... solves this ridicule off.. .

And soon gonna kicked out too.And door has already been shown to u.

LOL haters of India has been praying for the same for the last 60+ years and guess what not an mm of land has gone nowhere (added Sikkim, AP :angel:) so keep on hating while we keep on growing at 10%, Nobody was able be do anything when we were so vulnerable and now soon we will be :police: the world and all you can do is be jealous and hate :partay:

if things get out of hand.. india should just do another balochistan or another jaffna... and take the cake from there... india is too soft... though a minority .. i wish bjp comes to power... solves this ridicule off.. .
Nah...india dare not commit that foolish step like bosnia....remember if india goes down genocidal route then it wont be genocide of kashmiris it will be genocide of india as a state itself.

I don't think there are special subsidies for companies to setup shop in JnK, but sure as hell there is a lot of incentive for the local people to start a business on their own. Remember that non-Kashmiris are not allowed to buy land, so setting up an industry has to be done with local partnership or on a lease basis.

Most businesses in India are run on leased land, so that shouldn't be a problem. Security might be a major problem but I don't foresee security issues outside a few muslim dominated areas.

Setting up SEZs, allowing Indians to buy land within those SEZs, providing infrastructure linkages would go a long way in solving this mess.

Guys

I belive Kashmir issue can be solved only when top politician from both country is called in Wagah Border and short:sniper:

I belive Kashmir has not developed since 1960's except tourism

why can't Kashmir policy can be changed... and Invite corporate and Big industrial unit there....

I think ([Mod edit: Separatist] / Freedom fighter) never attacked industry did they ?

Why can't we open a cement factoies, Manufacturing unit, Industries.
I beilve kashmir is equally rich as Jharkand....

Mr Cheif Minister its time for work and not talk.:blah::blah:

Nah...india dare not commit that foolish step like bosnia....remember if india goes down genocidal route then it wont be genocide of kashmiris it will be genocide of india as a state itself.

We are not that foolish,If things really go bad(which i doubt)
We always have Xinjiang as our example.

LOL haters of India has been praying for the same for the last 60+ years and guess what not an mm of land has gone nowhere (added Sikkim, AP :angel:) so keep on hating while we keep on growing at 10%, Nobody was able be do anything when we were so vulnerable and now soon we will be :police: the world and all you can do is be jealous and hate :partay:
Thats another amazing thing that u seems to look only one side of coin.If india has added sikkim /goa/AP then it has also lost askaichin and all along indo china border it lost land in form of P-O-K,NA.If you claim india as country that existed for 5000 yrs then you ve lost land in form of bangaladesh,afghanistan,pakistan.world to door ki baat u've been bought to ur knees just by kids.

well your country tried it... and why cant we... and we should do it... there is no trouble in kashmir except for a few pakistani funded ppl... and if things gets out of hand... just shoot the leaders... like how it was done on mr.bugti... or mr prabhakaran...

but b4 that.. .i hope your country progresses like another dubai or another singapore or hongkong...

Back
Top Bottom