What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
@ajtr..No population exchanges will be done. It is their land as well. They have a right there as do the Kashmiris.

The most likely solution that I see is that full autonomy would be given to the people of Kashmir valley. Internal security to be handled by specially trained Kashmiri police and borders controlled by IA.

Jammu and Ladakh regions would be combined to a state and will continue as before.

@ajtr..No population exchanges will be done. It is their land as well. They have a right there as do the Kashmiris.

The most likely solution that I see is that full autonomy would be given to the people of Kashmir valley. Internal security to be handled by specially trained Kashmiri police and borders controlled by IA.

Jammu and Ladakh regions would be combined to a state and will continue as before.
Its Their choice where ever they wana live.If in J&K then no one has problem with that too.Regarding security J&K will have to one point raise it own defence forces(Both JKA and JKAF) to guard its borders.Other countries army should not ve any role in J&K.

Not so in the Malegaon case which formed the crux of my argument.

Maybe, maybe not ... I have not sifted through the arguments and counter-arguments in that particular case. The prosecution suffered a loss of credibility by attempting to bring in Samjhauta. In any case, I am not a supporter of any particular party, nor do I speak for any.

1.involve All parties in talk including un and pak and aphc.
2.Complete Autonomy to complete Azadi.
3.withdrawl of forces.Let J&K take care of it own security.
4.If Jammu and laddak populations can be exchanged with india if they dont want to live in J&K.

not at all a practical solution. the practical solution would be

1. converting Loc into permanent border.
2. demilitarisation of J&K.
3. enhanced autonomy to J&K.
4. enhanced economic copperation between POKand IHK.
5. better economic package and job opportunities to people of J&K.

Its Their choice where ever they wana live.If in J&K then no one has problem with that too.Regarding security J&K will have to one point raise it own defence forces(Both JKA and JKAF) to guard its borders.Other countries army should not ve any role in J&K.

I am not even talking about JKA and JKAF...autonomous region does not mean they can have their own armed forces... only internal security forces at the most. Territorially they are still a part of India.

Have a look at the autonomous regions inside India, and if they do something for the Kashmiris, it will be in similar lines.
Autonomous regions of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The natural corollary to that would be a exchange with Pakistan/Pakistan Kashmir those who don't wish to live in Indian Kashmir.
Actual corollary is J&K as free country consist of all parts occupied by all its neighboring countries to the based on the pre 1947 exisited boundaries of the the kingdom of Jammu and kashmir.....

Well if somebody is expecting concessions of territory, negotiations outside Indian constitution or Autonomy on the likes of we will use our own flag, all I want to say is please don't hold your breathe :bunny:

I am not even talking about JKA and JKAF...autonomous region does not mean they can have their own armed forces... only internal security forces at the most. Territorially they are still a part of India.

Have a look at the autonomous regions inside India, and if they do something for the Kashmiris, it will be in similar lines.
Autonomous regions of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And i'm not talking about autonomous region with in indian constitution i'm talking about Free sovereign country of Jammu and Kashmir which has its own constitution and which is member of UNO and various international organisations like any other member countries.

You can check the definition of free country here...... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_country_(politics)

Actual corollary is J&K as free country consist of all parts occupied by all its neighboring countries to the based on the pre 1947 exisited boundaries of the the kingdom of Jammu and kashmir.....

All those historical kingdom things are bull$hit at this point... If we go by that logic, we will still be fighting about what all is included in the JnK area.

Today's realities are totally different and the solution has to be based upon them and the people whose lives are being affected.

If that be your argument, you should have stuck to that rather than making a disingenuous offer of population transfer of primarily Buddhist & Hindu areas. That opens up the argument to the natural corollary that i have put forward. My point stands.

Well if somebody is expecting concessions of territory, negotiations outside Indian constitution or Autonomy on the likes of we will use our own flag, all I want to say is please don't hold your breathe :bunny:
Well why not?Didnt indian,pakistanis expected the same territorial negotiations outside british raj while they still using british flag.

And i'm not talking about autonomous region with in indian constitution i'm talking about Free sovereign country of Jammu and Kashmir which has its own constitution and which is member of UNO and various international organisations like any other member countries.

You can check the definition of free country here...... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_country_(politics)

Thanks but NO thanks for the link.
Keep dreaming ... not going to happen without a war ... and we all know how it has been in the past. We have already discussed at length in this forum on full independence and I don't want to get into that discussion all over again.

Well why not?Didnt indian,pakistanis expected the same territorial negotiations outside british raj while they still using british flag.

Well I am not interested in what you want, I am commenting about what Chidambram meant when he said "Contours of solution for J&K soon" and if you believe he will be offering Azadi to Kashmir the all I can do is :rofl:

All those historical kingdom things are bull$hit at this point... If we go by that logic, we will still be fighting about what all is included in the JnK area.

Today's realities are totally different and the solution has to be based upon them and the people whose lives are being affected.
If realities would ve blurred over 6 decades of J&K sstruggle then india wouldnt ve been struck over there in same situation as it was when it first stepped onto J&K soil.

If realities would ve been blurred then india would not ve been negotiating for the contours of the solution for J&K whom it considers as integral part.

Sorry to say its india who is stuck in time wrap not J&K.

Back
Top Bottom