What's new

Kashmir dispute has to be resolved for peace, stability: Gen Raheel

Everyday Pakistani terrorists are killed in India (Just yesterday Indian Army killed two Pakistani Terrorists in Sapore)..

Modi had clearly said "No talk can go under gun-shots..."

Pakistan should understand its not Sonia Govt, Its Modi Sarkar.. U will get sound response..

Same was the case with me, thanks for asking. @Imran Rashid

You are most welcome, but you will have to pay me for this I don't do things for free.:smart:

Truth is you dont even care for Kashmir, you guyz just want to revenge Bangladesh. Its just your false ego you need to satisfy.

No that is a lie. Kashmir was always there even before Bangladesh happened. Kashmir was there since birth of our two states, but for Bangladesh you did the homework thoroughly and succeeded in your motives.

We know what you mean by kiraye pe lagana, utha ke china ko de doge phir chillane lagoge lawange lawange pura punjab lawange.

Bai may Piryanka ko China ko q day do ga? Pagal smja hai kya?

Last edited:
Indians can either give us Kashmir or we will take it along with Dehli. :smokin:

Missing persons? Are you talking about the pakistanis who crossed borders with guns in hand screaming jihad jihad? They must be somewhere lying 10 feets below ground.

Oh really they are stupid I told them to strictly follow instruction manual and to cross the border in stealth mode, but anyhow no problems will work on this issue will get it fixed, in next batch under production you won't face this problem.

Missing persons in Baluchistan, who crossed the borders with your help and guns and have never seen their families again.

Everyday Pakistani terrorists are killed in India (Just yesterday Indian Army killed two Pakistani Terrorists in Sapore)..

Modi had clearly said "No talk can go under gun-shots..."

Pakistan should understand its not Sonia Govt, Its Modi Sarkar.. U will get sound response..

Modi kya lohay ka kacha phainta hai?

On a Pakistani defence forum, if I am able to get at-least one better rating, that is more than your total productive intellect.
1. PDF is 10000% better than your Indian Forum..
2. Try again..may be someday you do better than spitting BS...!

yay, we got a part of India

Actually India never had physical control over that part, so it is a part of India only on paper.

But in spirit settling disputes, some moderates in India, might be willing to let it go..though I doubt the present govt would.

But believe you me ,that is best deal, you will ever get out of India on Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom