What's new

Kashmir dispute has to be resolved for peace, stability: Gen Raheel

As in??

On topic:
kashmir issue has to be resolved for peace and stability- True!
But how remains a BIG question?

as if I would let you troll me :coffee:
as.. in trolling...
like i troll u ... :p:

what were you guys upto..last nite? :lol: :haha::haha::haha:
nothing... i am pure as always... went to Ganga... took a holy dip.. to wash away all my sins... now i am ready to the next indra..:D
you want to hang along..:azn: , i can give you a free ticket to heaven...:D

what were you guys upto..last nite? :lol: :haha::haha::haha:
don't remember exactly, but lot of people felt offended last nite. :undecided:

nothing... i am pure as always... went to Ganga... took a holy dip.. to wash away all my sins... now i am ready to the next indra..:D
you want to hang along..:azn: , i can give you a free ticket to heaven...:D
Tabhi kahun Ganga itni maili kyon hai ... kitne paap dho ke aaye ho usmein :tsk:

Please enlighten me but with some authentic neutral sources.
"A - RESTORATION OF PEACE AND ORDER

1. The Government of Pakistan should undertake to use its best endeavours:

(a) To secure the withdrawal from the State of Jammu and Kashmir of tribesmen and
Pakistani nationals not normally resident therein who have entered the State for the purposes
of fighting, and to prevent any intrusion into the State of such elements and any furnishing of
material aid to those fighting in the State;

(b) To make known to all concerned that the measures indicated in this and the following
paragraphs provide full freedom to all subjects of the State, regardless of creed, caste, or
party, to express their views and to vote on the question of the accession of the State, and
that therefore they should co-operate in the maintenance of peace and order.

2. The Government of India should:

(a) When it is established to the satisfaction of the Commission set up in accordance with the
Council's Resolution 39 (1948) that the tribesmen are withdrawing and that arrangements for
the cessation of the fighting have become effective, put into operation in consultation with the
Commission a plan for withdrawing their own forces from Jammu and Kashmir and reducing
them progressively to the minimum strength required for the support of the civil power in the
maintenance of law and order;"

Good. Division of Azad Kashmir among India & Pakistan OR declaring LOC as International Border...India will definitely talk about it. Anything else and the General will be discussing his sweet dreams.
IOK is desputed terrority..it sud be solved..
He is raizing core issues. very serious leadership finally we got.

n

not for you to answer!

That's the only logical answer man
We give up claims on your part of Kashmir & you give up on ours & we can shift the LOC a few KMs to make it more manageable to guard

IOK is desputed terrority..it sud be solved..
He is raizing core issues. very serious leadership finally we got.

Well he can raise it as much as he wants...does anyone care ? UN ? US ? China ? No one gives a damn wht shit anyone blabbers about Kashmir. Either it will be India's way or status quo. Learn to live with it or keep crying till ur last breadth !!

Please do not make it an international issue. Make it a Solar issue issue. Raise it in Mars for the time being at least :). Later you try to make it an Universal issue :). Raise it in Andromeda :p:

Please do not make it an international issue. Make it a Solar issue issue. Raise it in Mars for the time being at least :). Later you try to make it an Universal issue :). Raise it in Andromeda :p:

Justify your forceful occupation in IOK. If you respect values of liberty, freedom , democracy and human rights you need to get out from kashmir. It is not your land. Kashmir is the land of kashmiris.

That's the only logical answer man
We give up claims on your part of Kashmir & you give up on ours & we can shift the LOC a few KMs to make it more manageable to guard
am not the right person to discuss this with you.

Pakistan can keep fighting for Kashmir though the way they have been fighting since the 1980's....but soon...it won't just the land of Kashmir under India's control...even the water will be. So if Pakistanis do not solve Kashmir issue now in Indian terms ....keep fighting...rest assured Punjab area of Pakistan will be a part of the Thar desert by the time it manages to occupy an inch of IOK.

Lol on indian term lol. Joke of the day. Grow up.

Back
Top Bottom