What's new

Kashmir dispute has to be resolved for peace, stability: Gen Raheel

Baluchistan is province of Pakistan. It is internationally recognised. Indian involvement in Baluchistan is involvement in internal affairs of sovereign country Pakistan which can ignite third world war and Pakistan to nuclear thrush hold. So indian stop playing with fire.

You can't absorb kashmir in india. LOC is not international boundary. It is your stupid argument. Stop violation of human rights. Good for you.

It is the democratic right of people of kashmir to decide what they want. You can't dictate them. As a matter of fact all muslims of kashmir and even from india want to join Pakistan.

Please acknowledge defeat of Russians in Afgan war
Please answer a simple question if you love kashmir so much why you gave up its part to china?

You said take your stinking Kashmir and go to hell. I replied cannot go their because it is on our Eastern border and mind if Pakistanis join them.
oho, khatam karo yaar.. "azad" kashmir aapka, baaki hamara.. chalo ek saath mil baant ke khayenge :sarcastic:

as I said, sadly, nation state of unified Kashmir will never happen, please reconcile with this fact.. and now everyone has nuclear weapons, we can forget about annexing each other's land also.

First ask this to your Akhand Bharat dreamers if you survive their reaction I may reply you then.
akhand bharat is total nonsense just like your Zahid Hamid's army of mujahadeen with light sabres doing operation gazwa e hind :omghaha:

I ask you again.. how about IB banao, khatam karo.. what say you ?

Please answer a simple question if you love kashmir so much why you gave up its part to china?
:) dear ... it was our internal matter. It is our own will as to who we want to give anything that we own. Do u have a problem with this ? You should not ask such absurd questions. And one more thing. Let US NATO n ISAF get out of Afghanistan then we will be giving complete attention to the cross border terrorism that you are exporting through Afghan region. All problem that we are facing in Tribal areas n Baluchistan is because of Indian presence in Afghanistan.

Tip ... get your *** out of afghanistan before it gets kicked by Taliban after US withdrawl .. :p

oho, khatam karo yaar.. "azad" kashmir aapka, baaki hamara.. chalo ek saath mil baant ke khayenge :sarcastic:

as I said, sadly, nation state of unified Kashmir will never happen, please reconcile with this fact.. and now everyone has nuclear weapons, we can forget about annexing each other's land also.

akhand bharat is total nonsense just like your Zahid Hamid's army of mujahadeen with light sabres doing operation gazwa e hind :omghaha:

I ask you again.. how about IB banao, khatam karo.. what say you ?

Okay what you say if this time Pakistan beats India in ICC world cup IOK + Priyanka Chopra is mine you won't have any rights on these

And if India wins IOK is yours from me.

Do not be pathetic in your reply. Your country are providing support to the anti India terrorist organization for a long time. You provided support to Punjab insurgent, flare Kashmir, etc. Brush you history knowledge then come to the forum. ISI is world most corrupt and pathetic intelligence organization who are living in dream land. You are quoting Afghanistan, it was American CIA who should get all accolades for the Afghan victory along with Mujaheddin. What ISI did other than keeping $$ for their own purpose than to distribute among Mujahedin.

And do not name pathetic Ayub Khan, he is one of the bigger culprit for Pakistan being in state that is today, that it is bringing up people like you; complete moron without any sense of knowledge or any sense or reasoning. :hitwall::hitwall:

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah: :blah::blah: and then again :blah::blah::blah:

Same applies to kashmir.

Okay then share those missing persons lists with each other and lets find them

Okay what you say if this time Pakistan beats India in ICC world cup IOK + Priyanka Chopra is mine you won't have any rights on these

And if India wins IOK is yours from me.
Priyanka Chopra ki expensive habits finance kar loge, let alone thousands of crore to Kashmir every year ?

realistically, Pakistan can't afford Kashmir even if it was handed over as Diwali/Eid gift, kya karoge gaadi le ke jab tel ke paise nahi jeb mein ? :cheesy:

Wanted to make a couple of points. To support insurgencies, you need money. Not something Pakistan has an abundance of. Notice that their "War" against the soviet union was financed by the US and Saudi Arabia. Pakistan doesn't have a pot to piss in so I'm not sure they could support insurgencies in India even if they wanted to.

Well when it comes to covert operations, we know how to generate funds so let's leave that to the professionals and do not worry about it.

Now now do not tell me you have never heard of a toilet? We in Pakistan take a piss in toilets and train kids on potty pots.

The majority of people in the Kashmir valley want their own country,

Seriously for me I would suffice with the wishes of Kashmiri people, so give them independence if they want that.

Regarding destabilizing Pakistan, if you have any evidence, you need to present it to the world right away and have sanctioned imposed on India. India is growing more powerful and influential by the day. The longer you wait, the more unlikely it is that the world will be able to do anything about India.

Indians commentators suggested this themselves just go through their posts and you would find ample of them pointing in this direction. By the way proofs have been shared at appropriate forums. Even with Mr Singh I believe.

Priyanka Chopra ki expensive habits finance kar loge, let alone thousands of crore to Kashmir every year ?

realistically, Pakistan can't afford Kashmir even if it was handed over as Diwali/Eid gift, kya karoge gaadi le ke jab tel ke paise nahi jeb mein ? :cheesy:

Itnay Sady bhi nahi hain hum app gadi to do phir dekho kaisy kiray pay lagaty hain usay.

There are only two options
1. Give only muslim areas of iok to pakistan and this is the fair one after what india did in hyderabad junagadh gurdaspur ferozepur and hoshiarpur
(Highly unlikely)

2. Make loc the ib but only after forcing india to abide by the indus water treaty which it does not

I always wanted Baluchistan to be a part of India,they need our development,school and Infrastructure.If a given a chance,trust me every second person in Baluchistan wants to integrate with India.

I do not know about the other Balochi but I do not want to be part of India. Can you even point on map where Baluchistan is?

He is saying this because, it is due to Kashmir only they have landed into current situation in Waziristan. Had they not asked for the support in Kashmir from Taliban Factions, this war within Pakistan would have not been into existence.

Consult Nilesh Singh here, he is fond of reminding people of history, may be he can fix your history problem too.

Well when it comes to covert operations, we know how to generate funds so let's leave that to the professionals and do not worry about it.

Not worried. Just pointing out the reality of your situation and the fact that India can outbid you for the services of these people.

Now now do not tell me you have never heard of a toilet? We in Pakistan take a piss in toilets and train kids on potty pots.

Of course not. I am still a little bit Indian, after all :D

Seriously for me I would suffice with the wishes of Kashmiri people, so give them independence if they want that.

The UN resolution doesn't address their wishes at all. Its a choice between India and Pakistan. By the way, Pakistan insisted on the change from 3 choices to 2.

Indians commentators suggested this themselves just go through their posts and you would find ample of them pointing in this direction. By the way proofs have been shared at appropriate forums. Even with Mr Singh I believe.

You need to share it with the world. What's the point of showing the evidence to the perpetrator? Shouldn't you be sharing it with the judge?

Itnay Sady bhi nahi hain hum app gadi to do phir dekho kaisy kiray pay lagaty hain usay.

Not sure what that means. When I said I'm a little bit Indian, I meant very, very little bit :D

Let's be clear, if India cedes (which will never happen), Pak will annex it fully.. but an independent nation state it (unified Kashmir) can never be.. make LOC = IB, and that's it.. or, keep sending jihadis (who attack your PNS Zulfiqar and Jinnah airport in Pak, and do 26/11 in India)

make it IB, finish the terrorism, and maybe it can be a soft border even.

There are only two options
1. Give only muslim areas of iok to pakistan and this is the fair one after what india did in hyderabad junagadh gurdaspur ferozepur and hoshiarpur
(Highly unlikely)

2. Make loc the ib but only after forcing india to abide by the indus water treaty which it does not
lahore and Karchi were non muslim dominated. Pakistan wouldn't have had any big city to say.

First tell me how we tag someone on this forum? I have been trying to figure this out since the day I joined but to no avail.:cray:

Pakistanis should giveup their bogus claim on Azad Kashmir... the dispute will end...they must understand... it was never theirs...

Back
Top Bottom