What's new

Kashmir dispute has to be resolved for peace, stability: Gen Raheel

Beating a dead horse.

Get this through your head: The solution is visible from space.
main-qimg-9734e85dc4cec1a94fbd181204aeb2fc

Anyone suggesting that orange line can change without a mass-slaughter is a moron.

I am not interested in another thread on this forum as authentic document. I asked authentic neutral document. Look up dictionary for Authentic and refer me to some UN document that you have seen yourself with UN identification on it. Till then your point does not hold ground.
That thread if unauthentic would have been closed in a second by moderators.

Here is another link.
U.N.Resolution on J&K August 13, 1948
Ok sorry for that
I am sorry too.Let me edit my posts

You said take your stinking Kashmir and go to hell. I replied cannot go their because it is on our Eastern border and mind if Pakistanis join them.

anyway, as you can see on this forum, and this is the general prevailing thought as far as Indians are concerned.. make it an international border and stop fighting (ie Pak stops sending jihadis over to the Indian side)

are you ok with an international border status for the LOC ? because the other argument.. a unified independent nation state of Kashmir, will never happen, pigs will fly to the moon sooner than that :lol:

international border banao, aus masla hal karo once and for all !

First ask this to your Akhand Bharat dreamers if you survive their reaction I may reply you then.

Exactly...according to instrument of accession, Azad Kashmir is Indian territory while Pak is the occupying force. Hence, you might have missed it, India says Kashmir is integral part of India, while Pak says Kashmir is a dispute. Have you ever heard Pak saying Kashmir is integral part of Pakistan? No
so, that means in making LOC IB you are giving Pakistan your territory, thnx

so, that means in making LOC IB you are giving Pakistan your territory, thnx

That is what Indian PDF members think. This has never been proposed by the government of India.

That thread if unauthentic would have been closed in a second by moderators.

Here is another link.
U.N.Resolution on J&K August 13, 1948

I am sorry too.Let me edit my posts

Okay the resolution is dated 1948, which required both India and Pakistan to move their forces from the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Now tell me
  • Pakistani forces and tribesmen moved from that area, otherwise we would have larger chunk of Kashmir then we have right now, why India never reduced its forces then, as it was required to do so under this resolution?
  • Next war between Pakistan and India happened in 1965, meaning Pakistan waited 17 years for the UN resolution to be implemented but finally they decided to move in again. In those good 17 years there was no insurgency why this resolution was never implemented? because India refrained from what it had promised
  • What so ever happened to the UN observers and commission?
  • Insurgency in IOK starts somewhere in 1980's and of which India blames Pakistan, meaning decades after the UN resolution had been passed, so what happened in between that this resolution was never implemented?

I would say by going through that resolution India trashed it.

Joke of the day. Indirectly you are saying you are involved in destabilization efforts currently going on in Pakistan, nah not working your touts are getting their asses beaten again and again. And on the same note what happens if we start supporting nearly 26 insurgencies in India. Now I hope you will agree what happens when ISI is in action, they are matchless; Russia does not disagree with it by the way.

Sane thing to do is let us go back to UN resolutions and let Kashmiri people decide their own fate.

And for information of Indian patriotic audience here, you should thank late Field Marshal Ayub Khan, he showed restraint when Pakistan had the chance to free Kashmir from your occupation. That could have been easily done during 60's Sino Indian war when your military's a$$ got whipped by PLA.

Please enlighten me but with some authentic neutral sources.

Wanted to make a couple of points. To support insurgencies, you need money. Not something Pakistan has an abundance of. Notice that their "War" against the soviet union was financed by the US and Saudi Arabia. Pakistan doesn't have a pot to piss in so I'm not sure they could support insurgencies in India even if they wanted to.

Going back to the UN resolutions and letting the Kashmiri people chose sounds like a great idea on paper but you need to look at the ground realities. The majority of people in the Kashmir valley want their own country, the people in Jammu and Ladakh want to join India. When you put the total population together, polls show that the independence group leads join India group by about 2-3% (within a margin of error of 3%, of course). Support for Pakistan is bringing up the rear at about 7-8%. Since the UN resolution only offers the choices between India and Pakistan, India cannot lose. However, if India agreed to hold plebiscite in Kashmir, it would pave the way for anyone who loses an election anywhere in India to point to this and demand a plebiscite for his village. So India has a larger interest in this beyond Pakistan's demands. There's one more thing to consider. If Pakistan loses, it will be out of the picture (in theory, of course :D). However, that's not going to change anything in Kashmir since the demand is for Independence and not joining Pakistan. So as you can see, India has nothing to gain by holding a plebiscite in Jammu and Kashmir. So what would be point of doing it other than just to make Pakistan feel better?

I believe Ayub Khan showed restraint in the Sino-Indian war, not because of some largesse but because China wasn't exactly popular in the world and he didn't want to piss the US off by supporting China. Even China unilaterally declared ceasefire and withdraw to its pre-war positions. So I don't think Ayub Khan showed restraint but rather good judgement by not joining China and hence bringing the wrath of the US on Pakistan. I've attached link to a thesis from a Pakistani author regarding Sino-Indian-US relations during this period. Take a gander when you have a chance.

THE SINO-INDIAN WAR OF 1962 AND THE UNITED STATES: A STUDY OF INDO-US COLLABORATION AGAINST CHINA

Regarding destabilizing Pakistan, if you have any evidence, you need to present it to the world right away and have sanctioned imposed on India. India is growing more powerful and influential by the day. The longer you wait, the more unlikely it is that the world will be able to do anything about India.

Which Balochis who are in missing persons list? Are not they hiding somewhere in India or Indian establishments in Afghanistan? Otherwise minority Balochis living in Pakistan's Baluchistan are very much fine including me.
Same applies to kashmir.

Majority of balochis want an independent nation please acknowledge.
Why would we do a referendum on our part, kashmir is absorbed in India voting done in elections by indians of kashmir proves that.
True that, pakistanis please reply to above why you gave up part of kashmir to china if kashmir is that much loved by you.
Duh.... Ok I asked them they said they are still arrogant and took Crimeia no one could do anything. Please grow up.

Baluchistan is province of Pakistan. It is internationally recognised. Indian involvement in Baluchistan is involvement in internal affairs of sovereign country Pakistan which can ignite third world war and Pakistan to nuclear thrush hold. So indian stop playing with fire.

You can't absorb kashmir in india. LOC is not international boundary. It is your stupid argument. Stop violation of human rights. Good for you.

It is the democratic right of people of kashmir to decide what they want. You can't dictate them. As a matter of fact all muslims of kashmir and even from india want to join Pakistan.

Please acknowledge defeat of Russians in Afgan war

Joke of the day. Indirectly you are saying you are involved in destabilization efforts currently going on in Pakistan, nah not working your touts are getting their asses beaten again and again. And on the same note what happens if we start supporting nearly 26 insurgencies in India. Now I hope you will agree what happens when ISI is in action, they are matchless; Russia does not disagree with it by the way.

Sane thing to do is let us go back to UN resolutions and let Kashmiri people decide their own fate.

And for information of Indian patriotic audience here, you should thank late Field Marshal Ayub Khan, he showed restraint when Pakistan had the chance to free Kashmir from your occupation. That could have been easily done during 60's Sino Indian war when your military's a$$ got whipped by PLA.

Please enlighten me but with some authentic neutral sources.
Do not be pathetic in your reply. Your country are providing support to the anti India terrorist organization for a long time. You provided support to Punjab insurgent, flare Kashmir, etc. Brush you history knowledge then come to the forum. ISI is world most corrupt and pathetic intelligence organization who are living in dream land. You are quoting Afghanistan, it was American CIA who should get all accolades for the Afghan victory along with Mujaheddin. What ISI did other than keeping $$ for their own purpose than to distribute among Mujahedin.

And do not name pathetic Ayub Khan, he is one of the bigger culprit for Pakistan being in state that is today, that it is bringing up people like you; complete moron without any sense of knowledge or any sense or reasoning. :hitwall::hitwall:

• Pakistani forces and tribesmen moved from that area, otherwise we would have larger chunk of Kashmir then we have right now, why India never reduced its forces then, as it was required to do so under this resolution?

Kashmir also includes Azad Kashmir & Gilgit-Baltistan. Could you tell me what point in time you removed ALL your troops from this Kashmir? The reality is neither side has budged in the last 67 years.

• Next war between Pakistan and India happened in 1965, meaning Pakistan waited 17 years for the UN resolution to be implemented but finally they decided to move in again. In those good 17 years there was no insurgency why this resolution was never implemented? because India refrained from what it had promised

Pakistan never moved its troops out of Kashmir. The Kashmir they were trying to move in on in 1965, was the Indian state of J & K

They stayed in the area for a very long time. It was last year the India government asked them to vacate the premises that they'd given them.

• Insurgency in IOK starts somewhere in 1980's and of which India blames Pakistan, meaning decades after the UN resolution had been passed, so what happened in between that this resolution was never implemented?

Pakistan never moved its troops out and hand over the territory to India as required by UN Resolution. Pakistan lost a war and signed the Shimla agreement whereby both parties are supposed to resolve issues without any third party involvement.

When Pakistan backed militia invaded Kashmir, the then ruler of Kashmir acceded to India and then only Indian army intervened. Fighting ensued in the Poonch and Mirpur area and Indian Army pushed back the militia. It is this region through which the LoC runs, Mirpur is in Pakistan controlled Kashmir and Poonch is in the Indian side. The UN resolution expected Pakistan to vacate that occupied land.
The party to conduct plebiscite was India since the ruler of Kashmir acceded to India and not Pakistan. The condition for that was Pakistan should vacate the occupied land, which Pakistan did not. Hence the infiltration of 1965 by Pakistani militia, followed by its army was yet again, illegal.

What happened to them in Pakistan. Pakistan is an independent and sovereign country, and not the wild child that we will keep forgiving its mistakes. If you want to hold someone accountable, make sure that you yourself are clean.
The reasons are stated above. The biggest farce is Azad Kashmir,. How is it Azad, if it is held and controlled by Pakistan ? Not only that, Pakistan is nowadays cutting it into slices and offering it to China on a platter.

The leaders of Pakistan at that time, under the command of Zia and all those who followed after him wanted to extend Kalashnikov culture that was inherited in Afghanistan, in India. See how that turned out.

Back
Top Bottom