What's new

Kashmir dispute has to be resolved for peace, stability: Gen Raheel

First tell me how we tag someone on this forum? I have been trying to figure this out since the day I joined but to no avail.:cray:
add @ before the name without any space ... like @Imran Rashid

Pakistanis should giveup their bogus claim on Azad Kashmir... the dispute will end...they must understand... it was never theirs...
koi bakra pakdo aaj ... bahut dil kar raha hai troll karne ka.

Let's be clear, if India cedes (which will never happen), Pak will annex it fully.. but an independent nation state it (unified Kashmir) can never be.. make LOC = IB, and that's it.. or, keep sending jihadis (who attack your PNS Zulfiqar and Jinnah airport in Pak, and do 26/11 in India)

make it IB, finish the terrorism, and maybe it can be a soft border even.

The fact of the matter is nothing is going to change till next world war, soon there will be major shift in alliances which we are witnessing happening slowly now, and the war between India and Pakistan is going to be on water indirectly Kashmir and that will result in World war.

In my personal analysis (please its my view only) I see India isolated in this region.

Piryanka?

Pakistan can keep fighting for Kashmir the way they have been fighting since the 1980's....but soon...it won't just the land of Kashmir under India's control...even the water will be. So if Pakistanis do not solve Kashmir issue now in Indian terms....keep fighting...rest assured Punjab area of Pakistan will be a part of the Thar desert by the time it manages to occupy an inch of IOK.

Last edited:
Apart from converting the LOC to IB, there is absolutely no other solution that can be achieved through peaceful means...

If you think otherwise why you are afraid of referendum on this issue

Simple...we are not even thinking otherwise...For us it does not matter who thinks what...Land of Kashmir is mine...If any people have any different opinion..they can immigrate to Pakistan...India can provide them one way ticket.....

Right! Resolved on Pakistan's terms! Does Raheel know that even if the Kashmir issue is resolved, there will be some other pretext or issue that will crop up? This is an ideological battle between Islamic Pakistan and a secular India. The twain shall never meet.

Secondly, does anyone seriously think that the PA would want a settlement to the dispute? The truth is that the Pak Army which controls Pakistan's foreign policy especially in relation to India and Afghanistan, needs to keep the Indian 'threat' alive, without which their very raison d'etre would be at stake. They would be sidelined and lose their per-eminence and importance in Pakistan society. Their defence budget would be slashed and there would be no more fancy gizmos to come by.

Thus, they need an enemy to keep up the charade, which needless to say is India. And what better way than to keep Kashmir on the boil?

The Pakistan Army must seriously reconsider their geopolitical strategy and cease supporting groups inimical to peace in the region, press the restart button in foreign policy that uses terrorist groups as strategic assets and change the dynamics in its relations with India which poses no threat to Pakistan.
And that is not true in IA case? Same can be said about IA which is more hungry for defence budget...!

:) dear ... it was our internal matter. It is our own will as to who we want to give anything that we own. Do u have a problem with this ? You should not ask such absurd questions. And one more thing. Let US NATO n ISAF get out of Afghanistan then we will be giving complete attention to the cross border terrorism that you are exporting through Afghan region. All problem that we are facing in Tribal areas n Baluchistan is because of Indian presence in Afghanistan.

Tip ... get your *** out of afghanistan before it gets kicked by Taliban after US withdrawl .. :p
Lol, you can make kashmir your internal matter whenever it suits you and whole bunch of pakistanis rant here that kashmir is an international issue what was the word for it, yeah, hypocrisy.

Okay what you say if this time Pakistan beats India in ICC world cup IOK + Priyanka Chopra is mine you won't have any rights on these

And if India wins IOK is yours from me.

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah: :blah::blah: and then again :blah::blah::blah:

Okay then share those missing persons lists with each other and lets find them
Missing persons? Are you talking about the pakistanis who crossed borders with guns in hand screaming jihad jihad? They must be somewhere lying 10 feets below ground.

Itnay Sady bhi nahi hain hum app gadi to do phir dekho kaisy kiray pay lagaty hain usay.
We know what you mean by kiraye pe lagana, utha ke china ko de doge phir chillane lagoge lawange lawange pura punjab lawange.

Back
Top Bottom