What's new

Kashmir dispute has to be resolved for peace, stability: Gen Raheel

Actually India never had physical control over that part, so it is a part of India only on paper.

But in spirit settling disputes, some moderates in India, might be willing to let it go..though I doubt the present govt would.

But believe you me ,that is best deal, you will ever get out of India on Kashmir.
k

be happy. dont be greedy !
happiness will cause greed

Now the Kashmir issue is no more an indian related matter. Now its international and global matter needed to be solved by curbing the forceful occupation of india.

Now the indians will be in a lot of heat in the coming days and years since pakistan has banned the JuD that indians claimed was spreading terrorism and was root cause of the problem.

all 3 of your sentences start with Now so let me tell you where you can get with that. NOWhere

all 3 of your sentences start with Now so let me tell you where you can get with that. NOWhere
Atleast im proud of my identity and dont hide behind other country's flags.:rofl:

Kashmir can only be solved through military, otherwise forget it.

what yr not for showing yr real flag!

don't make such ignorant assumptions! so if I show a green flaf will that make me proud of pakistan? since you believe in that kind of nonsense I am asking you - WHAT are you proud of about pakistan?

don't make such ignorant assumptions! so if I show a green flaf will that make me proud of pakistan? since you believe in that kind of nonsense I am asking you - WHAT are you proud of about pakistan?
Bullshit! stop being a drama Queen.

so to speak atleast i have a flag to represent.:rofl:
the corner shop has two hundred of them...it is a piece of cloth.

Are you unable to come up with what exactly you are proud of? That's why before blurting out cliched nonsense such as 'proud of my flag' you should ask yourself if you have anything to be proud of.

Only the guy who made a piece of cloth made into a nice flag (or bag or shirt) can be proud of that.

Are you unable to come up with what exactly you are proud of? That's why before blurting out cliched nonsense such as 'proud of my flag' you should ask yourself if you have anything to be proud of.

Only the guy who made a piece of cloth made into a nice flag (or bag or shirt) can be proud of that.
Then why not show yr tri color flags?

Then why not show yr tri color flags?

Now the Kashmir issue is no more an indian related matter. Now its international and global matter needed to be solved by curbing the forceful occupation of india.

Now the indians will be in a lot of heat in the coming days and years since pakistan has banned the JuD that indians claimed was spreading terrorism and was root cause of the problem.
You really think anything has changed because a general made such remarks abroad? Please, the (British)Pakistani MPs have tried to debate Kashmir in the UK houses of Parliament, your PM went to the UNGA and spoke of Kashmir and what changed? The world had a collective roll of the eyes and yawned.

JuD is banned, so what? You think the world doesn't see Pakistan for what it is?

Nothing has changed, your delusions that they have amaze me.

Back
Top Bottom