What's new

Kashmir dispute has to be resolved for peace, stability: Gen Raheel

You are involved in internal problems and peshawar killings of children. Stop behaving like snakes and stop acting as secular states. Extremist india is terror threat to whole world.

Any basis for your accusation, Mr. @Thinkingsoldier ? You will have to provide credible source to your accusation if you want to be taken seriously anymore.

pakistan has been and always will be too weak. Nothing pakistan can do at this point, other than make retarded statements and sending suicide rats across the border.

Pakistan is suffering from the corrupt system within, not because India is strong. Meanwhile you keep entering your rats in Kashmir and the time will come when those rats won't be able to find an escape route.

Peace will remain in South Asian WHILE india enjoys massive economic and subsequently military superiority in the region.

Its the minute the Pakistani generals feels strong that they will try something stupid like Kargil that war will break again.

Hopefully this stupidty is over now that they realise india,s emergence as a major power ie like the USA obviously sees

Then why not show yr tri color flags?

Then why not show yr tri color flags?

I am showing it, so I donno what you are ranting about! but answer your claim first! WTH are you proud about?

bullshit!

finally a straight answer and I agree, there is a lot of bullshit in Pakistan. But why does that make you proud? Bulls can be proud of BS, but unless you have a farm full of them, how can that make you proud?

Better NOT to try resolving Kashmir Issue as we enjoy the "growth" of Pakistan since 1947.:yahoo:

Correction: Kashmir terrorism has to be resolved for peace, stability: Gen Raheel

2 nation.

Anil bhai may be more to be presented in future...:rofl::rofl:

finally a straight answer and I agree, there is a lot of bullshit in Pakistan. But why does that make you proud? Bulls can be proud of BS, but unless you have a farm full of them, how can that make you proud?
again bullshit!

And that is not true in IA case? Same can be said about IA which is more hungry for defence budget...!
India's defence budget actually is lower 1.8% of gdp than pakistan's defence budget as the share of 3.1% gdp.

In my honest opinion, the time is not right for India to negotiate Kashmir. India should wait and see how this plays out. If Pakistan's position relatively strengthens in next 5 years then negotiate, if it doesn't then hold out as economic disparity will only increase in that case and help India's position.

India's defence budget actually is lower 1.8% of gdp than pakistan's defence budget as the share of 3.1% gdp.

In my honest opinion, the time is not right for India to negotiate Kashmir. India should wait and see how this plays out. If Pakistan's position relatively strengthens in next 5 years then negotiate, if it doesn't then hold out as economic disparity will only increase in that case and help India's position.
the same china's stance on india.... :)

Good. Division of Azad Kashmir among India & Pakistan OR declaring LOC as International Border...India will definitely talk about it. Anything else and the General will be discussing his sweet dreams.

come and take it, if you can?

================

my personal opinion on the matter is kashmiris should be given the right of self determination both by pakistan and india and i support separate kashmir valley state (azad kashmir and indian occupied kashmir)

because in my opinion, kashmiris can be kept divided between india and pakistan, they have a right to be as one kashmiris

come and take it, if you can?

No one in Indian establishment want it. We are perfectly fine with status quo. Its you guys, ur govt and ur military who have their panties on fire with the very mention of Kashmir. Its disputed and blah blah for u...not for us.

Back
Top Bottom