What's new

Kashmir: Declare Ahmadis non-Muslims: Grand Mufti

Look at this fool- he throws up the flag that America belongs to all, asks me to get it through my thick head too! ~ but at the same time Bangladeshi Bob is posting on this thread how Ahmedis in other countries should not have the same treatment.

See INDIAN SanJay twisting my words, calling me a hater, while I always supported tolerance for Ahmadi's and equal treatment, even if 1.6 billion Muslims cannot accept them as Muslims.

Its interesting how so many “educated” Islamists are supporting legal and constitutional religious apartheid of Pakistani state against Ahmadis akin to the apartheid era South Africa’s apartheid towards blacks.

These Islamists by doing that accept that a religious state, by its very nature, is a fascist state which apartheids against and persecutes its people in the name of religion. This proves by Islamists’ own admission that a religious state is a curse and a bloat on the face of humanity and must be opposed by all.

These religious bigots have thus shot themselves in the foot by accepting and justifying this apartheid against Ahmadis. And yet these very same Islamists would next claim that an Islamic state is actually better than a secular state even though secular states require equal treatment of its citizens under the law unlike an Islamic state.
What else can you expect from nation created in the name of religion you guys see everything through the prism of religion.

Respect each other belief is what will bring lasting peace to this world other wise man will only end up destroying himself.

For the bigots, to put it simply;

a. Is it justified to persecute Ahmadis or anyone else in Pakistan by not treating them equally?

b. If the answer to above is yes then how is an Islamic state better than a secular state where citizens are equal under the law?

So which one is it? As you Islamists can not have it both ways.

Strange to see Hindus supporting this sect of so called muslims?????????????

We support Indian Constitution. If tomorrow the Pope in Vatican says that a certain Christians are not Christians in the true sense, you can except the same replies from Indians.

Strange to see Police supporting these ????????????

Newswala-i-Qadianis_sayeedabad_police_ahmed_balala_pamphlet12.JPG

The police are there to keep law and order so that Muslims don't kill eachother.

@meesna
those same educated lot will cry a river for dalits who were marginalised in hindu sect in old times ..now they are doing the same in 21st century for ahmedis ..

See INDIAN SanJay twisting my words, calling me a hater, while I always supported tolerance for Ahmadi's and equal treatment, even if 1.6 billion Muslims cannot accept them as Muslims.

are you smoking something or just plain dense? you are an oxymoron. First look at your own quote below re: ahmedi hate speech , then think for second Bangladeshi jihadi bob, you are a part of the 1.6 billion muslims you claim won't accept ahmadi's , while saying you have nothing against them ( above)Like you even speak for all muslims on this forum.

Ahmadi's are not part of the Ummah. Period. They can claim all then want, but all 1.6 billion Muslims reject their claim. It does not matter what the rest of the world think on this issue.

Do you really think after declaring them non Muslims people like you see everything in the name of religion will not discriminate against them.

If by law they are declared as different then you can very well imagine how the general public will treat them.

For the bigots, to put it simply;

a. Is it justified to persecute Ahmadis or anyone else in Pakistan by not treating them equally?

b. If the answer to above is yes then how is an Islamic state better than a secular state where citizens are equal under the law?

So which one is it? As you Islamists can not have it both ways.

Dear Meesna, I think you recognize the right of 1.6 billion Muslims to call you not Muslim. But I absolutely support equal treatment and minority protection for Ahmadi's anywhere in the world, including Muslim countries. Any attempt to harm them in any way cannot and should not be accepted.

You revel in the 1.6 million Muslim strength which , if I am not wrong, also includes Ahmedis & Shias.

We support Indian Constitution. If tomorrow the Pope in Vatican says that a certain Christians are not Christians in the true sense, you can except the same replies from Indians.

Indian Constitution does not allow mass killing of Muslims or does it? YET IT HAPPENS in our beloved India

Wat if tomorrow i form a new sect in Hinduism and start preaching Wat all Hinduism does not stand for WILL Indian Constitution AND its ppl support me?

The police are there to keep law and order so that Muslims don't kill eachother.

Epic Fail they are there to protect the so called worship house of the Ahmedies or wat ever u call them

it all started with these ppl trying to destribute papers regarding ISLAM ppl protested against this plz read or do i need to educate every one of u?

DO WHAT EVER U PLEASE IN YOUR HOUSE not in Others House

And malnourished Tamizhan thinks he is significant because he is an INDIAN, yeah, hoop de do.

Keep crying for significance and acknowledgement when you will get neither.

The Bangladeshi quest for recognition is irritating and funny at the same time

it is in hadiths that muslims will be divided in 72 sects and only one sect will go to paradise ...in EACH SECT there are also good muslims who beleive in ALLAH AND MUHAMMAD S.W.T AND donot beleive in furka (which makes one sect )...those people will go to pradise

most of the Indians I have met, Hyderabadi, Kerela, Delhi, Bihar and Tamil consider Ahmedi as Kafir and hate them to their bone.
As per your post, there is no way that they can be declared non-Muslims.
Correct ?
Dont you (we) have enough problems that we go around spending time declaring people kafir?
If someone is going to hell, there's no way you can stop them without the will of Allah, so obviously this mufti hasnt read the part in the quran where that is stated
also, if someone is going to heaven, none of these ahmedis may misguide them(no offence)
So IMO, call yourself whatever you want, names dont take people to heaven, actions do

most of the Indians I have met, Hyderabadi, Kerela, Delhi, Bihar and Tamil consider Ahmedi as Kafir and hate them to their bone.
As per your post, there is no way that they can be declared non-Muslims.
Correct ?
Dont you (we) have enough problems that we go around spending time declaring people kafir?
If someone is going to hell, there's no way you can stop them without the will of Allah, so obviously this mufti hasnt read the part in the quran where that is stated
also, if someone is going to heaven, none of these ahmedis may misguide them(no offence)
So IMO, call yourself whatever you want, names dont take people to heaven, actions do

Back
Top Bottom