What's new

Kashmir crisis: India must be ruthless in restoring law and order, enough of futile 'healing touch'

Its all about sustainability ... lets see for how long these jihadis/stone pelters can sustain ......... last year its already proven that Indian govt is not going to bend .....

I am waiting for a situation like floods in valley then I dont think how these Jihadis will survive without India's help ......
From winning hearts and minds of the jihadis to blowing hearts and brains.. lets settle this once and for all.. either lose kashmir in a open war to pakistan (like what's the odds of that happening?) or depopulate all the jihadis (and not peaceful people who want to work with India with in the constitutional framework)

India can brutalize Kashmiris but it can't take away their freedom.

indians and their definition of a terrorist :lol:

Indipendence you say? your government says its part of India.Care to Explain?
They want to annex it and spread their sadistic inhumane brutality there.

Its strange with india going hindutva and frankly mental that they expect a muslim majority state to willingly remain part of a union where extremists hindus are being elected and indian muslims are beginning to be harassed

And then Indians like above poster lecture us we killed hundreds of thousands of bengalis in 1971.
No even worse ... they complain that their RAW agent wasnt given due process, millitary court instead of civil court etc., in their enemy state Pakistan. And here they want to be more brutal and ruthless with the indigenous population of their so called 'atoot ang'.

Its all about sustainability ... lets see for how long these jihadis/stone pelters can sustain ......... last year its already proven that Indian govt is not going to bend .....

I am waiting for a situation like floods in valley then I dont think how these Jihadis will survive without India's help ......
Flood? Is that what you are waiting for that will solve the Kashmir issue? Genius!

as far as i am concerned the Kashmir issue will solve when we have Pakistani Occupied Kashmir and we can wait for centuries till we get it :) ...this issue has no relevance in Indian's day to day life genius ;)... and in last flood same Kashmir's were rescued by same army and NDRF if this situation happens again then gob knows who will save their a$$e$.....

For me if center spends a single penny on kashmir valley is waste of tx payer's money
Flood? Is that what you are waiting for that will solve the Kashmir issue? Genius!

Few thousand people causing havoc to common man in Kashmir, kids being used... We must ensure handlers meet their fate.. then only we can control violent groups.

as far as i am concerned the Kashmir issue will solve when we have Pakistani Occupied Kashmir and we can wait for centuries till we get it :) ...this issue has no relevance in Indian's day to day life genius ;)... and in last flood same Kashmir's were rescued by same army and NDRF if this situation happens again then gob knows who will save their a$$e$.....

For me if center spends a single penny on kashmir valley is waste of tx payer's money

Dont know where I said it affects your day to day lives? But you had to say it just because you couldn't justify your idiotic comment about floods.

Clearly I can sense the occupation India and Indians have on Kashmir from this post and no wonder Kashmirs are struggling even after half a century. Some people were posting 'but they are already free' well there you go; why would Kashmiris want to be with people like you who have genocidal inclinations about them and are supportive of oppressive and brutal measures against them? You can continue to wait as long as you want, Kashmiris know how to struggle for their freedom, they have been brave for 50+ years, and another 50 is no biggie.

My analysis is the way the Kashmiri youth has risen, and the brutality faced by Kashmiris at the hands of the Indian state - I can sense that Kashmiris will InshaAllah get their freedom in your lifetime.

I dont give a damm about Kashmiris , they are just sucking our tax money and their miseries are just the Karma of what they did with Kashmiri Pandits , hope you remember the slogans like leave your women and leave the valley ....19th Jan 1990
............ i dont give a damm about their conditions and if your heart is so bleeding for them then give them asylum in countries which your avatar is showing .......... you are free to have any number of Kashmiris but forget about Kashmir ...... you said 50 years I will say 5000 years the geography of Kashmir will remain same and the only possible change in geography is India will have the Pakistani Administered Kashmir :)
Yes it was my tax money govt spent to save them during floods in Kashmir which I dont like but what have you done for Kashmiris ever except writing some useless line ........

Dont know where I said it affects your day to day lives? But you had to say it just because you couldn't justify your idiotic comment about floods.

Clearly I can sense the occupation India and Indians have on Kashmir from this post and no wonder Kashmirs are struggling even after half a century. Some people were posting 'but they are already free' well there you go; why would Kashmiris want to be with people like you who have genocidal inclinations about them and are supportive of oppressive and brutal measures against them? You can continue to wait as long as you want, Kashmiris know how to struggle for their freedom, they have been brave for 50+ years, and another 50 is no biggie.

My analysis is the way the Kashmiri youth has risen, and the brutality faced by Kashmiris at the hands of the Indian state - I can sense that Kashmiris will InshaAllah get their freedom in your lifetime.

Last edited:
Here's hoping for a good summer

Some hindutva victories in India

Azadi for Indian occupied Kashmir is closer

Back
Top Bottom