What's new

Kashmir crisis: India must be ruthless in restoring law and order, enough of futile 'healing touch'

Death to indian state sponsored terrorism in IOK and death to 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists scum roaches.

I dont give a damm about Kashmiris , they are just sucking our tax money and their miseries are just the Karma of what they did with Kashmiri Pandits , hope you remember the slogans like leave your women and leave the valley ....19th Jan 1990
............ i dont give a damm about their conditions and if your heart is so bleeding for them then give them asylum in countries which your avatar is showing .......... you are free to have any number of Kashmiris but forget about Kashmir ...... you said 50 years I will say 5000 years the geography of Kashmir will remain same and the only possible change in geography is India will have the Pakistani Administered Kashmir :)
Yes it was my tax money govt spent to save them during floods in Kashmir which I dont like ........
Ok. I get it ... you are willing to kill all kashmiris in your 'atoot ang' and the piece of it that is with Pakistan; you dont like to spend any of your tax money to save villagers (which i would dispute) in basic humanitarian relief such as flood evacuation etc. And with this stance and policy a nation like India will administer Kashmir? And even plans to annex the Kashmir and GB with Pakistan? You cannot do that ever ... you cannot occupy a piece of land with the indigenous population against you. Actual super powers of today and the past havent been able to do this. Kashmiris are the legit owners and moral owners of Kashmir that is with Pakistan and India; their political struggle will decide how and with whom they want to live. Your threats of genocide will not deter their resolve ... and even of it comes to that, it is an honorable way to die as a nation in this world, fighting for your rights from genocidial maniacs like you.

For a country like India, hardly 50+ years, and whose majority of the population has been ruled by foreign and muslim invaders, you sound way out of your mind about claiming things about geography after 5000+ years.

Last edited:
No one is willing to kill any Kashmiri if they are sucidal then what else we can do other then full filling their desires ...... and regarding Humanitarian relief whether i like or not but my govt spend my tax money on the people who were responsible for ethnic cleansing of Kashmiri Pandits ........ We have no desire of GB or your part of Kashmir ... we are more then OK with what we have but if geography of Kashmir change it will be the addition of territory in India .... Pakistan tried many time to take Kashmir many time but whole world know what happen to the Pakistan of 1947 .... Kashmiri Pandits are ligit owners ... We are not a super power neither dream to be one but we know how save our own territory ...... good luck with your ethics being unethical we spend our tax money on them you dodged the question of what you have done for Kashmiris ........ who cares about 50 + years thing ground reality is we have Kashmir and you tried and failed to get it :) and we are not goona give it this is fact better start learning how to live with it.... for Kashmiris its bad Karma what did in past they are paying for that
Ok. I get it ... you are willing to kill all kashmiris in your 'atoot ang' and the piece of it that is with Pakistan; you dont like to spend any of your tax money to save villagers (which i would dispute) in basic humanitarian relief such as flood evacuation etc. And with this stance and policy a nation like India will administer Kashmir? And even plans to annex the Kashmir and GB with Pakistan? You cannot do that ever ... you cannot occupy a piece of land with the indigenous population against you. Actual super powers of today and the past havent been able to do this. Kashmiris are the legit owners and moral owners of Kashmir that is with Pakistan and India; their political struggle will decide how and with whom they want to live. Your threats of genocide will not deter their resolve ... and even of it comes to that, it is an honorable way to die as a nation in this world, fighting for your rights from genocidial maniacs like you.

For a country like India, hardly 50+ years, and whose majority of the population has been ruled by foreign and muslim invaders, you sound way out of your mind about claiming things about geography after 5000+ years.

Huge difference, you responded to the election and we are responding to terrorism and violence.
Lolz according to your logic anyone who dont like vedic india is a terrorist . no one consider them terrorist except hanuman shena.

Wrong wrong n wrong

The American settlers occupied and still hold North America.

The British convicts translocated to the continent of Australia still hold Australia.

The Jewish state of Israel is not going anywhere.

China still holds Tibet.

These are examples that should show you something.

Last edited:
we need a much beyond brutal approach to deal with the jihadist menace.

we should rip their beards off with our bare hands like the Syrian Army does:

and cluster bomb funerals where large crowds of jihadi sympathizer scum gathers

give em worse than hell, much worse, there should be zero tolerance for jihadi ideology.

Pakistanis should notice something here and now.

Those who have been through these cycles of violence in Kashmir.

There is zero empathy left in Indians for Kashmiris now.

That is not a good sign any way you look at it.

Wrong wrong n wrong

The American settlers occupied and still hold North America.

The British convicts translocated to the continent of Australia still hold Australia.

The Jewish state if Israel is not going anywhere.

China still holds Tibet.

These are examples that should show you something.

I actually had an additional line in my post: something on the lines of ' ... without commiting mass scale genocide' knowing that humanity in the 21st century may not stoop so low. I regret editing that out now, so genocidal manics like you cannot argue. But I guess I was wrong; your examples may be right, but there are more examples of nations getting freedom from foreign powers. You just need to look at the difference in the world map 100 years ago and now. But I can see the mindset thats prevelant in the largest secular democracy of Indians.

The point I am trying to make is that your dreams of mass slaughter in Kashmir are going to remain just dreams. With half of Kashmir with Pakistan, and two nuclear powers, and Kashmiris having a legit, mostly peaceful political movement for their rights ... and if they truly follow the principles of legit peaceful political movement of your own beloved Bapu ... no sir you cant do much infront of that except look for a diplomatic and political solution that doesn't involve killing millions.

I actually had an additional line in my post: something on the lines of ' ... without commiting mass scale genocide' knowing that humanity in the 21st century may not stoop so low. I regret editing that out now, so genocidal manics like you cannot argue. But I guess I was wrong; your examples may be right, but there are more examples of nations getting freedom from foreign powers. You just need to look at the difference in the world map 100 years ago and now. But I can see the mindset thats prevelant in the largest secular democracy of Indians.

The point I am trying to make is that your dreams of mass slaughter in Kashmir are going to remain just dreams. With half of Kashmir with Pakistan, and two nuclear powers, and Kashmiris having a legit, mostly peaceful political movement for their rights ... and if they truly follow the principles of legit peaceful political movement of your own beloved Bapu ... no sir you cant do much infront of that except look for a diplomatic and political solution that doesn't involve killing millions.

There are tons of options in front of us.

The troublemakers are miniscule in number. No mass anything needed.

It's an evolving tapestry.

Kashmir will not be given up. Not before many nukes fly in two directions.

you had a 6 percent turnout in the election in kashmir just last week. Your indian so called democracy couldn't have gotten a harder slap in its face then if we tried.

Sham of a democracy where the public reject the election and only 6% turnout to vote.

So was it a hard slap on you guys when there is a turn around of 65% during the then state and central election ?
http://www.ndtv.com/assembly/jammu-...t-in-25-years-jharkhand-breaks-records-715845

we already are the social media news doesn't miss any chance these days.

the boy from kashmir tied to the army jeep as a human shield in kashmir, those pictures got beamed across all social networking sites. it was a major own goal from india. the more videos like these are exposed to the world the more the world can help kashmiris from this brutal occupation.

Look at india it is the only country in the world that has border issues with all its neighbouring states.

The whole world has also seen a video of the Kashmiri youth kicking a CRPF jawan and the jawan has shown maximum restraint without responding to him . So all the best with your so called occupier narrative

Dont bother reading the whole bullcrap written in typical Indian Style in this article.

Summary is
"Brutalize every last kashmiri to death wo asks for freedom, We want Kashmir valley not kashmiris no matter how much kashmiris we jave to slaughter. So Far india have been soft with kahsmir"

So one way or the other indians are now confessing Kashmiris hate Indian union and they need to torture them and Brutalize them to accept Indian Rule. Torture the ones protesting so that rest of them Get terrified and step away from their demands.

I don't understand why this Aman Ki Tamasha brigade doesn't see the injuries and loss of life and property done by these so-called paid freeloaders who eat from our tax money, but get paid by foreign militant agencies like JKLF and Hurriyat to damage the state's property. Their hypocrisy and bias is clearly reflected here when they choose to only present one side of the picture after having the audacity to live in India and reap its benefits as its citizens.

The first thing government needs to do is arrest every single AkA activist and grill them about their sources of funding, supporters, network, media affiliation and how many of their members are spread across which all bodies and organisations in India. This includes everyone from the likes of Suzanna Arundhati Roy, Tehseen Poonawala to the likes of Burqa Dutt, Nidhi Razdan, Sagarika Ghose, Rajdeep Sardesai, Kanhaiya Kumar, Kavita Krishnan, Vikram Chandra, Rana Ayyub as well as JNU faculty and student body associations.

This nexus runs very deep and has to be uprooted before any concrete step in J&K can be taken.

With intellectual terrorism spread by these traitors and their false propaganda, it is difficult for Army to operate where anti-nationals and some young misguided kids are encouraged to harm India rather than guiding them back to the mainstream and live a respectable life.

First this layer of intelligensia from Lutyens Delhi, universities, media, NGOs, NPOs, rating groups, newsprint etc needs to be weeded out.

Back
Top Bottom