What's new

Kashmir crisis: India must be ruthless in restoring law and order, enough of futile 'healing touch'

Talk about what? You Hindu's always use the same excuse "all of Sub-Continent is Hindu land". That is the most ignorant excuse invented but what do you expect from the most ignorant race created.

What kind of a reply is that? He asked a simple question - since Pakistanis are so emotionally invested in the independence of Kashmir, will you grant independence to the part under your control? Saying no will immediately open you up to charges of hypocrisy and deceit.

Okay so you won't answer the question if posed by a Hindu. That's fine. I am an atheist. Will you answer the question if I ask it?

Then expect things to escalate further. Don't cry foul on ISI then.

It feels good knowing that the English spliced you up in pieces. You deserved far worse. Luckily you are getting it in the form of occupied Kashmir. Get me some popcorn whilst I can watch the show.

Car bombs not going off each day in our part of the world, neither foreign drones killing our own people.
Lad, I am enjoying the show happening in your land just fine.

Better re initiate the ikhwan and give open hand to SOG , of JK police ...they are more then capable to give ruthless treatment .......

Typical response from the Hindu extremist terrorist. Every time a group of people in India go against the Hindu Supremacist thinking you automatically label them as terrorist to give you a retarded excuse to slaughter them.

Talk about what? You Hindu's always use the same excuse "all of Sub-Continent is Hindu land". That is the most ignorant excuse invented but what do you expect from the most ignorant race created.

Lol. Shows your mentality dragging my religion to your post when I never uttered a word regarding muslims. @waz maybe he is not familiar to forum rules.

we already are the social media news doesn't miss any chance these days.

the boy from kashmir tied to the army jeep as a human shield in kashmir, those pictures got beamed across all social networking sites. it was a major own goal from india. the more videos like these are exposed to the world the more the world can help kashmiris from this brutal occupation.

Look at india it is the only country in the world that has border issues with all its neighbouring states.

Folks in the MSM know about these abuses, but they choose not to cover these news for undisclosed reasons. Kashmiris are not showing any sign of giving in, that's the only good that is going for them.

This is truly shocking dog whistle for Total War on Kashmiris...

We must fear and dread what these indians will do now... this dog whistle is a signal to the indian occupational forces to unleash their voilence, murder and mass rape machines on helpless, UNARMED Kashmiri population.

The only 'weapon' these poor souls have is stones!

What a mighty army, what maleness, what great nation this india is.... killing the unarmed, weak and helpless.... calling the oppressed, stone throwers terrorists.

This illegitmate indian empire can kill all the Kashmiris...yet it can NEVER have Kashmir.

Kashmiris will flush down these killers with their innocent bloed.

And NO, the so called international community will do NOTHING!

This modi regime thinks that by joining the China containment party, it has carte blanche to advance its fascism.

Pak must be prepared for all eventualities.

Sad events are coming your way, Kashmiris. Brace yourselves for great grief, pain and loss of life and limb.

May the Universe have mercy on Kashmiris!

Tie those punks who cause problems to the vehiclesender and patrol... snipe the hands of punks who pick stones
and the ones the kill indian soldiers make them heros. killing one pig at a time

and the ones the kill indian soldiers make them heros. killing one pig at a time

Don't worry... they're finding their places under the unmarked Graves. ... in addition to that we'll next time have to destroy terroristso houses... burn the bodies of terroristsome instead of burying them.. it's on the cards soon to be implemented.

Don't worry... they're finding their places under the unmarked Graves. ... in addition to that we'll next time have to destroy terroristso houses... burn the bodies of terroristsome instead of burying them.. it's on the cards soon to be implemented.
atleast we have an indian on here thats admitting indias carrying out genocide in kashmir with the presence of mass graves.

PS if i were u i would stop, mods hand out permanent bans on anyone that advocates killing kashmiris.

atleast we have an indian on here thats admitting indias carrying out genocide in kashmir with the presence of mass graves.

PS if i were u i would stop, mods hand out permanent bans on anyone that advocates killing kashmiris.

Lol.... I said to kill the terrorists not innocentsure. . stop acting over smart.
If I were mod I'll permanently ban anyone supportseen terrorism as well.

From winning hearts and minds of the jihadis to blowing hearts and brains.. lets settle this once and for all.. either lose kashmir in a open war to pakistan (like what's the odds of that happening?) or depopulate all the jihadis (and not peaceful people who want to work with India with in the constitutional framework)

Back
Top Bottom