What's new

Kashmir Alert: Even the Newborn's in Kashmir Asking for Independence. Thank you modi

Prithviraj said the same thing about his kingdom
Muhammad Ghori defeated & killed Prithviraj Chauhan brutally in cold blood.

In the second battle of Tarain 1192 AD, Musalman Muhammad Ghori with just 52,000 Muslim soldiers deviously defeated haughty Hindu Emperor Prithviraj Chauhan who had a huge mammoth army of more than one million Hindu soldiers. Brute Ghori captured big fat Prithviraj along with his pregnant wife Sanyogita while they were galloping away from the battlefield. Barbaric Ghori butchered & castrated potent Prithviraj in front of his buxom bride Sanyogita. Ugly Ghori repeatedly raped beautiful Sanyogita in front of her handsome husband Prithviraj. Then gory Ghori beheaded & killed arrogant Prithviraj in front of his raped wife Sanyogita. Later grotesque Ghori forcibly married Prithviraj's voluptuous widow Sanyogita.

Ghori repeatedly raped beautiful Sanyogita in front of her handsome husband Prithviraj.

A claim which has no historical evidence.

Ghori forcibly married Prithviraj's voluptuous widow Sanyogita.

Again, that cannot be proven. Even if you can prove the marriage took place, you cannot prove it was forced.

In fact, the historicity of such a character is also very dubious. No authentic source confirms her existence as far as I'm aware.

A claim which has no historical evidence.

Again, that cannot be proven. Even if you can prove the marriage took place, you cannot prove it was forced.

In fact, the historicity of such a character is also very dubious. No authentic source confirms her existence as far as I'm aware.

Sanyogita's historicity is clear mentioned in Prithviraj Vijaya, Rambhamanjari, Prabha Kosa, Ain-i-Akbari & partially fictitious PrPrithvir Raso. Gulshan-i Ibrahimi also clearly mentions her. Both hindu and muslim historians authenticate her existence as prithviraj's beautiful wife. Ask forgiveness for the atrocities made on her by ghori muhammad.

Sanyogita's historicity is clear mentioned in Prithviraj Vijaya, Rambhamanjari, Prabha Kosa, Ain-i-Akbari & partially fictitious PrPrithvir Raso. Gulshan-i Ibrahimi also clearly mentions her. Both hindu and muslim historians authenticate her existence as prithviraj's beautiful wife. Ask forgiveness for the atrocities made on her by ghori muhammad.

It's authenticity is debated.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samyukta#Historicity

@HariPrasad @GHALIB

My 1.5 year old son greets by saying RAM RAM JI (wo bhi tutlate hue)... no hi or hello...

This is too much of propaganda... but I enjoy it :)

Want warnings, negative rating, blocking... put your views regarding Kashmir (land of Rishi Kashyap) or extremism... boom :P

@HariPrasad @GHALIB

My 1.5 year old son greets by saying RAM RAM JI (wo bhi tutlate hue)... no hi or hello...

Want warnings, negative rating, blocking... put your views regarding Kashmir (land of Rishi Kashyap) or extremism... boom :P
Let six months old chant azadi , let all 50 lakh Kashmiri Muslims of vally chant azadi , we all hindu muslim Sikh issai will not give Kashmir

@HariPrasad @GHALIB

Yes, this children are kept ahead in stone platting so that if anything happens to than they can say that Indian army injured a boy.

You're behind the balouch independence struggle (BLA) Baloch peoples is the most sincere to Pakistan and remember Baluchistan was the first province to vote in favor of Pakistan @GHALIB ;):enjoy:

why dont we leave them alone with their wrong perception and ignorance and let them enjoy "Pakishtan tootney wala hay" party

Yes, this children are kept ahead in stone platting so that if anything happens to than they can say that Indian army injured a boy.
How coward like tactics to use children for stone pelting.

Back
Top Bottom