What's new

Kashmir Alert: Even the Newborn's in Kashmir Asking for Independence. Thank you modi

Israr Saeed

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
For Some of you guys this video will be fun for you but there is a strong message for them who consider. This is just one example for the indian occupied forces in Kashmir that your oppression against the innocent kashmiris will not last longer. Even the Newborn's in Kashmir are demanding independence from the Indian occupied forces. May the eyes of coward never sleep.

That's a toddler, not a newborn.

On a more serious note, the position in Kashmir really is starting to forment. The GoI moved the administrative capital from Srinagar to Jammu and tourism is starting to take a deep dive down. People on the ground there are getting really worked up against the GoI

On a more serious note, the position in Kashmir really is starting to forment. The GoI moved the administrative capital from Srinagar to Jammu and tourism is starting to take a deep dive down. People on the ground there are getting really worked up against the GoI

thats always been the case in the winter. I think Jammu has always been the winter capital.

lol .........:-)

Zara zor say bolo Azadi
Cheen k lengay Azadi

Jeevay Jeevay Pakistan

On a serious note, not only IOK but almost a dozen states fighting for independence from this artificial British creation with imported/stolen name. I will give it max 1 century to return to its original form.

Last edited:
Jammu is winter capital J&K and the movement happens every year and the dip in tourism is due to tangos which are coming from PoOk side

https://www.britannica.com/place/Jammu

thats always been the case in the winter. I think Jammu has always been the winter capital.

yes it is from english days .darbar moved to srinagar during summers .

Last edited by a moderator:
World doesn't care about Kashmir's freedom. Only country that care about Kashmir's freedom is Pakistan, and do you think it will make any difference. We will keep abusing Kashmiri race till we annihilate them from their land after that we will settle Hindu population there.

Can i Interest you in Mahabharata?

lol .........:-)

Keh ke lenge

Last edited by a moderator:
World doesn't care about Kashmir's freedom. Only country that care about Kashmir's freedom is Pakistan, and do you think it will make any difference. We will keep abusing Kashmiri race till we annihilate them from their land after that we will settle Hindu population there.
Kashmiris have been fighting for thousands of years. Gangas are exploiting the generous handouts given by the British. Nothing of your own making, you will suffer and are suffering until you leave with your tail between your legs

For Some of you guys this video will be fun for you but there is a strong message for them who consider. This is just one example for the indian occupied forces in Kashmir that your oppression against the innocent kashmiris will not last longer. Even the Newborn's in Kashmir are demanding independence from the Indian occupied forces. May the eyes of coward never sleep.

This shows how the children are brain washed from childhood. How come a babby who do not know the meaning of freedom may shout Azadi. Islamic radicalization need brain washing right from childhood. If someone is grown in healthy atmosphere, he will become useless for radical radical Islamist. I pity that baby who is bought up to become a radical. Shame on those bastards who brai washes a beautiful life to become a failed piece of life like them.

This shows how the children are brain washed from childhood. How come a babby who do not know the meaning of freedom may shout Azadi. Islamic radicalization need brain washing right from childhood. If someone is grown in healthy atmosphere, he will become useless for radical radical Islamist. I pity that baby who is bought up to become a radical. Shame on those bastards who brai washes a beautiful life to become a failed piece of life like them.

IMG_5846.JPG
IMG_5847.JPG
IMG_5848.JPG
IMG_5849.JPG
IMG_5850.JPG
IMG_5851.JPG
IMG_5852.JPG
IMG_5853.JPG
IMG_5854.JPG
IMG_5855.JPG
IMG_5856.JPG
IMG_5858.JPG
IMG_5859.JPG
IMG_5860.JPG
IMG_5861.JPG
IMG_5862.JPG
IMG_5863.JPG
IMG_5864.JPG
IMG_5865.JPG

baloch need liberation. give it to them.

Do they? I don't see any protests or uprisings. The BLA rats who were sent by bharat are annihilated. Even we went inside Afghanistan and hunt that m0f0 rat and killed him, prior to that we arrested your monkey and he is cleaning toilets in an unknown location's jail.

Btw don't bring off topic, else I will report you.

Kashmiris have nothing common with bhartis and everything common with Pakistanis.

they are tasting their own recipe of extremism from last twenty years .

Back
Top Bottom