What's new

Karzai: I'll send troops to Pakistan

Our PM response is fine we can't afford to over react every time a 2 cents mayor of afghanistan speak from his arse.:guns:

Right Asim Bhai, I shall start off with that Zardari should not be placed in every controversy that take place, simply I would see that this the new coalition government is committed to improve the inherited situation in our tribal area simply.

Look Asim bhai, a country that cant even defend its own prisons will go out and threaten Pakistan, a country not even a country should I say, the warlord in Kabul i.e Karzai makes a statement, he cant even call Afghanistan, Afghanistan after all there are war lords who control various other parts of Afghanistan.

Dear Asim what they say is non essential and to me that is not the debate, the debate is how can we tackle with this in future.

Hey Asim and Interceptor, check this out:

PM cautions Kabul
By SHAIQ HUSSAIN submitted 1 hour 51 minutes ago
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan on Sunday warned Afghanistan against interference in its internal affairs and said Pakistan neither interferes in the internal matters of any country, nor allows anyone to interfere in its business.

Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gillani, said while responding to Afghan President Hamid Karzai's threat of cross-border attacks on Taliban insurgents.

Karzai had said that Afghanistan had the right to attack militants' hideouts inside Pakistan in self-defence. It is believed to be his toughest remarks on curbing militancy on the shared frontier with Pakistan.

"When they cross the border from Pakistan to come and kill Afghans and coalition troops, it gives us exactly the right to go back and do the same," said the Afghan president addressing a news conference in Kabul according to media reports.

President Karzai has time and again accused Islamabad for its alleged failure to stop Taliban based in the tribal areas from crossing the Afghan border and carrying out attacks on the coalition troops.

Prime Minister Syed Yousaf Raza Gillani, in his reaction, said Pakistan would not allow anyone to interfere in its internal affairs.

He said, "We will neither interfere in the internal affairs of any country, nor will we allow anyone to interfere in our affairs."

"Such statements will not help the normalisation of friendly relations between the two countries and will hurt the sentiments of the people on both sides of the border," he said while talking to media here. However, he added that Pakistan wanted friendly relations with Afghanistan.
wtf?:what::angry::hitwall:

In its response, the foreign ministry said that on Pakistan's side of Afghan border it were the Pakistani troops who had the responsibility to take action against the terrorists.

The Foreign Office Spokesperson, Muhammad Sadiq, said that they had seen reports quoting President Karzai but had not seen the transcript of his statement.

PM cautions Kabul | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

is this the "awaam ki awaaz"? do you know what I think of weak leaders. I think that they should be slaughtered with a machetti or an axe, hamstrung, and minced into tiny pieces for their incompetence.

we need a strong and powerful leader, who does not bend. one who crushes all opposition without even hesitation. one who can keep us all in line and make us understand by force "what is good for us."

a leader that is full of youth and ambition, one who has the drive to conquer the world. one who isn't afraid of doing something against the norm, something revolutionary. apparently, democracy can't seem to find him.

Its funny how Karzia wants to restore law and order in FATA. I mean this man has no control outside of Kabul. These are all ungreatful Afghans. We sheltered them, feed them and they still try and kill us. Well if they do attack us maybe its good. I mean atleast they can give us a reason to unite as a nation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
HMMMM HMMMM Kashmir Hyderabad Goa just to name a few negotiations.

I think he was talking about the British empire.

India at present is not an empire by any stretch of imagination.

And what interests you so much about Hyderabad, Goa and Junagarh. They were not Muslim majority by any means.

Asim, if these guys were not afraid of Soviet Union, what makes you think they will be scared of your Baburs?

These Afghan were submissive and cowards.

The real Afghans fought along with Pakistan.

By the way, good to see your whiny self back.

It is just a bravado. The troops which are unable to control any thing but the cities against Taliban, would fight PA!!. This is the biggest joke I have ever heard.

It's statements like these that ensure Afghanistan's destruction when America isn't there to save them.

I hate Gillani's response. If I were PM, I'd dare him to do it and let him know that we'd be testing a Babur soon probably.QUOTE]

This is the first time after so long that a Prime Minister spoke out and had reservations over the attacks in Parliament. You took this statement way to serious, if India a Nuclear power use to threaten us that they will completely bombs us out of existence, we took that lightly as if we wont retaliate, the previous government covered up attacks like this, and kidnapped journalist who spoke about it, this should be brought in front of all Pakistanis of how this WoT is effecting us all. The Parliament is supreme of and it will decide what should be done. Prime Minister can't start war wih the Afghan's because Karzai said something, we don't want confrontation with the US as it is not in the interest of Pakistan, at the moment Pakistan is in crisis and we are picking ourselves up, there is wheat, electricity, water shortages and high inflation. The Afghans are still using Pakistani rupees to run their economy their own currency is still worthless.

This is the statement of mentally retarded person. His army comprises few thousand soldiers carrying AK-47. Whenever they have a fight with Pakistan Army they start calling US for help and he is sending them to Pakistan. Instead he should visit a good doctor perhaps in Peshawar.

Personally I would like him to send his army across the border. It would be an interesting situation and would clear out any doubts Karzai might have about Pakistan Army.

I heard Karzai on TV.

He said that if raids from inside Pakistan can enter Afghanistan, then Afghanistan reserves the right to mount actions into Pakistan.

I heard Karzai on TV.

He said that if raids from inside Pakistan can enter Afghanistan, then Afghanistan reserves the right to mount actions into Pakistan.

This is what he said.

Guys, Give him a break, he has the most uneviable job in the world. He has a country that he can't run.He knows without western help he & his contry will not last another day.

He has a neighbour who is the cause of most if not all his problems.The neighbour continues to harbour a Genie who once out of the bottle is now in no one's control.

He has enough reason to be frustrated..Give him a break will you , don't laugh at him .

Asim, if these guys were not afraid of Soviet Union, what makes you think they will be scared of your Baburs?

Some one here needs a reality check. Dude you forgot that it was not the afghans but the tailban that fought the russians with the backing of pakistan and the US. And tailban originated from where, i do not need to tell you that. We can send this Karzai straight back to hell at any given day, the problem is our political setup. Just read the statement given by our PM in response to this, it sucks, a guy is threatning our nation and what do we come out with, we need good relationships with afghanistan, what bloody hell.:angry:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom