What's new

Karzai admits to sheltering Baloch Terrorists

bunch of bullshyte if you ask me.......

First evidence....

Please read about operation Poolamai.....

If we wanted to support the LTTE, the Sri Lankans could do jack sh!t about it just as they couldnt do anything during that operation....
It would be easier for us to intervene militarily now than it was back then...so there is nothing stopping us.

Secondly,

If we wanted the LTTE alive, they would be alive....only with Indian political backing for the elimination could the LTTE be wiped out....

I agree Sri Lankan forces did well and Pak support def helped it...but please dont underestimate our ability to control our problems in the neighborhood.

Last edited:
Sorry dude, but that's bullshit. Here's why.

India merely chose to quit supporting LTTE because it was no longer in its interests to do that. Not because India for some reason just realized overnight that supporting terrorists is a bad thing.

Now as far as Pakistan is concerned, perhaps you need to look at the operations in Swat, Bajaur, Orakzai, SW, Khyber, Kurram, etc. I know, I know, operations that are against anti-Pakistani militants don't count.

To some extent I agree....

India had no interest in LTTE....but that was exponentially increased due to the RG assasination....which taught us that terrorists are snakes that can bite the hand that feeds it

Supporting terrorists has become a "bad trend" in these times (considering US also has its hands dirty)...and I think India has realized that more can be done by keeping your image clean and maintaining soft power through economic interaction that controlling a state through proxies....

I just hope Pakistan can learn the same...
The sooner the Taliban are gone, the better for the world...and that includes Aghan Taliban

you talk with such conviction and authority?

how do you know those fundings were done prior to the floods?

where are you getting your info, or are you speculating?

Read a direct quote

US fears over Pakistan were spelled out in an intelligence briefing in 2008. "Despite pending economic catastrophe, Pakistan is producing nuclear weapons at a faster rate than any other country in the world," the secret cable said.

cant really argue with that....and what's worse --- some people mock the situation and plight of poor people
how manly and honourable

I advice you to show your manliness to the hoards of Pakistani posters that open a new thread daily about Indian poverty....

my interntion was to point out the flaw of the Pak govt and institutions (army) and not the poor.....but anyways

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

well said.. India funded LTTE.. they blasted Rajev Gandhi

Agreed....Lesson learned!

Agreed....Lesson learned!

same here
Pakistan army and the people of Paksitan are having to deal with our own demons

but stories like the title suggest that people still try to push the luck

But how is that relevant? i.e. for what you said to be true, we need to having nukes AND be eating grass. One condition is not satisfied.

Both conditions are met

US fears over Pakistan were spelled out in an intelligence briefing in 2008. "Despite pending economic catastrophe, Pakistan is producing nuclear weapons at a faster rate than any other country in the world," the secret cable said.

Yes, but those are because of other reasons, not because of we have nukes. And the situation is not as dire. I think you'll find that Pakistan despite having nukes tends to keep its population well fed.

Well fed is a gross exaggeration....

My point is...having achieved a deterrent..what is the need for the accelerated production of nukes...
Or are u claiming that building nuclear weapons does not cost Pakistan any funds? And if they do cost you money, shouldnt that be used to supplant the economy as opposed to a nuclear arms race that is non existant?

The reason why I brought in India is because you obviously would not believe that Indians are eating grass. Since the poverty rate in Pakistan is better, and Pakistan has better wealth distribution, obviously the situation in Pakistan has to be better.

Please dont expect Indians to live in a bubble.....many of the Indians and Pakistanis on this forum probably corssed paths studying abroad....and we know our situation...

But I challenge you to show me where the politician and armed forces of impoverished country like India would make a statement like "We will eat grass to build a bomb"?

Obviously there is a fundamental flaw somewhere dont you think?

Now as far as spending money on nukes is concerned, we are not spending any extravagant money. 4% of our GDP goes to military purposes, same as the US.

Nuclear weapons I dont believe fall under the 4% umbrella...

Secondly....the objective of achieving a deterrant and parity with India is achieved....so I repeat...why the fast rate of production?

same here
Pakistan army and the people of Paksitan are having to deal with our own demons

but stories like the title suggest that people still try to push the luck

As I stressed earlier on the thread, Indian involvement in Baloch terrorism has not been proven....the title is obviously misleading

As I stressed earlier on the thread, Indian involvement in Baloch terrorism has not been proven....the title is obviously misleading

It has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt and Indian terrorist acts have been busted red handed dozens of times. You do not have to believe it if you do not want to, it does not count.:pakistan:

Agreed...I take the material part back....Though as with Afghanistan providing Shelter to terrorists, so is Pakistan..

See below.
No - the equivalent would be Pakistan declaring that Mullah Omar and OBL were 'nobility' and not terrorists. Bugti's organization has massacred laborers, teachers and police - Karzai knows the charges he is wanted for, and yet continues to shelter him. It isn't a stretch to argue that if Afghanistan is sheltering the leader of a terrorist group, then it is also likely sheltering other members of the group, especially given that Afghanistan has a history of supporting rebels from Baluchistan and FATA.

Pakistani leaders have openly declared that Mullah Omar and OBL are not in Pakistan and that they will capture them if found.
Well the same exists for Karzai based on the cables who consider the Bugti's to be Afghan nobility that prevents them from directly tackling them or simply turning them over to Pakistan fearing a backlash.
That's not the same since in the Afghan case it is Karzai's choice to not deport a wanted terrorist, instead of resource constraints, as is the case with Pakistan. We are talking about one man, not an army of entrenched militants, which is the case in North Waziristan
In addition, if you consider Pakistanis being short on resources and political will to deal with the Baluchi immigrants, then the same exists 10 folds for the Afghans who pretty much have a non-existant army and law enforcement, let alone politicians...

I think Pakistan being a much more stable nation compared to Afg has to act more responsibly
That excuse does not fly since security is still being largely handled by NATO, whose combined military, technological and economic resources dwarf every nation in the region. They would be the ones handling any fallout from Afghanistan tackling Baluch terrorists on its soil.
Highly speculative on your part....

Nowhere do the leaks mention that the Bugtis residing in Afg are terrorists. In fact the only mention Karzai makes are that they take shelter in Afg, but there is no mention of terrorist activities being carried out by these people directly or indirectly. You're obviously adding your own mix to this story.
If Karzai is openly sheltering a wanted Pakistani terrorist LEADER, whose group openly claims terrorist attacks, then it stands to reason that Afghanistan is likely sheltering the rest of his group- read the Guardian article.
Pakistans inability to deal with the Taliban in NW while also preventing the NATO forces from engaging with them is as good as protecting them which addresses the bolded part.
Pakistan's inability is based on resource constraints - Afghanistan's inability in Karzais own words is based on personal choice, and with NATO on its side does not have resource constraints.
See below

There is definitely a parallel between Pakistan sheltering AT for their own strategic needs and Afg doing the same with Bugtis....based on the Wikileaks

However there exists no proof that Bugtis are being armed and trained in Afg to carry out attacks in Pak...esp with India's involvement.
I don't see how there is a parallel given that Pakistan has clearly outlined resource constraints as being behind its delay, while that rationale does not exist for Karzai and NATO. Further, no Pakistani official has admitted to 'retaining NW Taliban for strategic reasons' as Karzai has openly admitted in the case of Bugti.

The basing of a terrorist leader in Afghanistan under open protection of the Afghan Government points clearly to 'terrorists being armed and trained in Afghanistan to carry out attacks in Pakistan. Bugtis are ' nobility' after all in Karzais own words. Why would he stop them when he wont even deport the terrorist leader?

In case if Karzai does not stop arming the Bugtis and other wanted criminals then:

(01) Pakistan should impose an economic embargo on Aghanistan
(02) Stop all traffic at Torkham and Chaman
(03) Stop Afghan exports to India through Pakistan
(04) Block clearance of all Afghan transit good at the ports

If we do this for a week, I think that should be a wake up call to the Karzai.

Pakistan first and the rest is chaan boora.:pakistan:

Well for starters , NADRA has canceled nearly 80,000 Pakistan ID cards that Afghan refugess obtained illegally to become Pakistani citizens

ISLAMABAD: Federal Minster for States and Frontier Regions (SAFRON) Najmuddin Khan on Monday said that NADRA has cancelled 80,000 Computerised National Identification Cards (NICs) out of 100,000 which were illegally issued to Afghan refugees.

“Remaining 20,000 will also be cancelled at the earliest after completing the required procedure,” he said while talking to media at the Parliament House.

He said the Ministry of Interior and Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) were investigating the matter and tracing the officials and public representatives who had attested Afghan refugees documents and played role in getting the illegal cards issued.

NADRA had issued 100,000 NICs to Afghan refugees and they were enjoying Pakistani nationality and buying property in different parts of the country, he added.

To a question, he said around 1.6 million Afghan refugees were staying in Pakistan under the temporary registration policy, adding that the government would issue a permit to them for doing business but will not give the rights to buy any property in the country.
Najmuddin further stated that government will confiscate the property of those Afghan refugees who bought properties by using illegal NICs.

NADRA cancels 80,000 CNICs issued to Afghan refugees | World | DAWN.COM

Bharati support for terrorism in Balochistan is old story. What is more important is their support for TTP, which creates much more terror.

can you give any proof for this "Old Story" ???????? Even Wikileaks does not have anything so how are you coming to this conclusion ?

Amazing. After 6 pages of the thread, no Pakistani member has been able to point out the extract from the leaks which holds India responsible for unrest in Balochistan. Its clear that the thread and the Guardian article are based on false assumptions. Still the thread stands and accusations fly from Pak members!

Amazing. After 6 pages of the thread, no Pakistani member has been able to point out the extract from the leaks which holds India responsible for unrest in Balochistan. Its clear that the thread and the Guardian article are based on false assumptions. Still the thread stands and accusations fly from Pak members!

Even US has pressured India to tone down its consulates in Afghanistan and the CIA is well aware of the RAW covert ops. Hint for you, blast in Lahore's explosives have a 100% match with explosives used by an Indian construction company in Afghanistan. Ohh..that hurts, caught red handed? How the Talibaan got the Indian Construction company's explosives? Did Manmohan give it to them on his visit to Afghanistan or civilians working in construction are RAW Agents.

Now the Indians going to say, can you show me the secret files and the chemical analysis explosive report and the underwear of the guy in the lab that produced that report, what is the proof..... Indians it is PDF, it is our way or the highway.

:pakistan:

Even US has pressured India to tone down its consulates in Afghanistan and the CIA is well aware of the RAW covert ops. Hint for you, blast in Lahore's explosives have a 100% match with explosives used by an Indian construction company in Afghanistan. Ohh..that hurts, caught red handed? How the Talibaan got the Indian Construction company's explosives? Did Manmohan give it to them on his visit to Afghanistan or civilians working in construction are RAW Agents.

Now the Indians going to say, can you show me the secret files and the chemical analysis explosive report and the underwear of the guy in the lab that produced that report, what is the proof..... Indians it is PDF, it is our way or the highway.

:pakistan:

and who are you to say that ? You own PDF ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom