What's new

Karzai admits to sheltering Baloch Terrorists

Oh well if India is not sheltering BLA terrorists in Afghanistan then howcome one known BLA terrorist was killed in Afghanistan ???????????? which many were saying was killed in covert ISI operation there

So if the BLA guy was in Afghanistan, he must have been sheltered by India? What kind of logic is that?

Big news? Its not a new news already so what is leaking about it?

we already know that India is involved in terrorism in Balochistan. India is funding and sheltering BLA terrorists and Now Afghan soil is being used for terror training camps by BLA terrorists against Pakistan.

We dont need support of wikileaks for this. This we already know. wikiphiki leaks are just an attempt to divert world attention from US/NATO failed wrong wars against humanity

yes Jana ji......you know everything coz of your journalism......can you tell me what will Raw target next in pakistan.....

I never understand one thing why do every afghani thinks every pakistani is a punjabi, Their hatred and bigotry is all over internet

most of the afghans talking that way --you will notice they'

a.) arent even of Afghan ancestry
b.) aren't living in Afghanistan
c.) in some cases, NEVER lived in Afghanistan
d.) dont even fathom history or have a grasp on it

i've seen them call Pakistanis ''hindus'' -- ''israeli agents'' -- ''black punjabis'' and what have you :lol::lol:

the tragedy is, their racism and ethnic bigotry is a primary reason why they've had civil wars and internal strife for decades......Pakistan has a fair share of problems; but i'd say in a little over 6 decades we've accomplished more than the Afghans have in their much longer existence :)

let those keyboard warriors express their complexes......in a lot of cases, they are hindustanis posing as Afghans too. And that also shows the indians have too much time on their hands as well

While the british illegally ceded Wakhan Corridor to Afghanistan which is a natural part of Kashmir, why dont any pakistani take back wakhan corridor so pakistan has access to central asia and dump this so called friendship between pakistan and afghanistan

even though some distrust exists, i would STILL admit that Afghans are like a younger brother that needs to be disciplined and guided

actually whole region needs to learn to set aside old petty differences.....there are Afghans who yap about the Durand line. But we already know (Afghans know very well) that they can't do anything about it. They tried a mischief ethno-centric campaign in Bajaur and their forces were sent running away like cattle.

we don't need to be on their best friends' list. As long as they can control and take charge of their God-forsaken country and work with us to both our advantage --then everything would be just fine.

We have the ports, the roads and a huge workforce. They have the doors to central Asia. We can both prosper if there is security and stability ---and corruption on both sides is crushed to a minimum.

by the way -- next time you see an Afghan talk against Pakistan, remind them that they still have millions of refugees in our country. And unlike Iran, which puts them in ghettos, we let them roam free as pigeons in our country.

remind them that we helped liberate their country from soviets

remind them that we allow their trucks to enter and leave Pakistan free of charge

remind them that we have over $500m invested in Afghanistan, not to mention scores of free doctors, technicians, etc

those reasons alone should shut them up

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom