What's new

Karzai admits to sheltering Baloch Terrorists

Big news? Its not a new news already so what is leaking about it?

we already know that India is involved in terrorism in Balochistan. India is funding and sheltering BLA terrorists and Now Afghan soil is being used for terror training camps by BLA terrorists against Pakistan.

We dont need support of wikileaks for this. This we already know. wikiphiki leaks are just an attempt to divert world attention from US/NATO failed wrong wars against humanity

So this thread is a waste.We all seem to agree that there was no such wikileak...
we already know that India is involved in terrorism in Balochistan
same old rhetoric.

So he knows where they are. He don't see them as terrorist. Whats more. He got soft point for them......

Terrorist supporter Karzai. He is hiding pakistani most wanted terrorist and don't see them as terrorist and call them nobel. My foot. It will be a shame if ISI don't support taliban (GOOD TALIBAN) after all this.

have YOU not given haven and safe passage to so many of the world's most dreaded terrorists?
Have you not given asylum to Dawood and the D-gang?Mullah massod azhar and co.?
Does the same not apply to you as well?
He has given asylum but his role in supporting militancy against Pakistan is open for speculation.

Even US has pressured India to tone down its consulates in Afghanistan and the CIA is well aware of the RAW covert ops. Hint for you, blast in Lahore's explosives have a 100% match with explosives used by an Indian construction company in Afghanistan. Ohh..that hurts, caught red handed? How the Talibaan got the Indian Construction company's explosives? Did Manmohan give it to them on his visit to Afghanistan or civilians working in construction are RAW Agents.

Now the Indians going to say, can you show me the secret files and the chemical analysis explosive report and the underwear of the guy in the lab that produced that report, what is the proof..... Indians it is PDF, it is our way or the highway.

:pakistan:

Dont show me the secret files but show me a neutral source that backs up your claims about the blasts in Lahore. Is that fair enough?

And talking about explosives, mosts explosives used in the construction industry would be similar. So unless they found markings on the explosives, which is highly unlikely since they'd exploded, I dont know how you could make the connection. Again show me a neutral source. Or is this just like the Indian arms and ammo in Balochistan story, where the machine guns were later found to be Russian made?

all these rants from indians about 'proof proof proof' are just a show of being 'dheet'

We have enough evidence that india via afghanistan is directly involved in Baluchistan and now we have to defeat and destroy indian desings against Pakistan , how we do it thats up to us now

Convincing indians about their own associations with terrorists is well ... just quite useless. ( and it beats me why they want us to proove this to them )

Last edited:
all these rants from indians about 'proof proof proof' are just a show of being 'dheet'

We have enough evidence that india via afghanistan is directly involved in Baluchistan and now we have to defeat and destroy indian desings against Pakistan , how we do it thats up to us now

Convincing indians about their own associations with terrorists is well ... just quite useless. ( and it beats me why they want us to proove this to them )

In reality, the shoe is on the other foot.There is enough evidence to prove complicity of ISI in 26/11, even the Pak Govt is doing the sham of cases against 7 guys minus Hafiz Sayeed. Yesterday, 8 guys were held in Spain.There is one guy convicted in India.

The failed NYC bomber is in jail in the US, Headley is being held in the US.

India might have some assets in Afghanistan just like embassies from very other country have.Far from proving any Indian complicity shows your lack of judgement.While you are unable to or unwilling to provide any evidence, you also refuse valid evidence against you.

It might be your training or your nationalistic duty but the difference is so stark that there is no equavalence between the two.

As far as this particular case goes, atleast Karzai is not denying the obvious that Bugti is there in his country...but the Pakistani side will play 51 games with Mullah and others. First, they are trained, they are used, then given up to the US, then hidden and then produced again or killed then all knowledge about them is denied..then another guy will go to CIA and direct a drone at their last location. Its a game, it s a very clever game..but the people see through it eventually. Just like they have right now.

That you use terror as a foreign policy tool is discussed openly in the cables. There are no non-state actors...they never were.Political opposition doesnt make them non-state.The non-state actor in Pakistan can mean publically supported.

At some point, Pakistan will have look within as to what kind of a country it wants to be.Obama trip seemed to achieve some level of introspection.

The potential of Pakistan is immense,it just needs to decide what it wants.

It remnds of the case of Mohd Aamir. Immensely talented kid but gets involved with the wrong crowd due to immaturity and then doesnt know how to get out of the mess.

12-2-2010_128875_1.gif

Please, please, PLEASE show proof of India's involvement in Balochistan. Where is that wikileak document which shows proof of India's involvement. In 7 pages of pure rhetoric, I haven't seen 1 piece of evidence.

Please, please, PLEASE show proof of India's involvement in Balochistan. Where is that wikileak document which shows proof of India's involvement. In 7 pages of pure rhetoric, I haven't seen 1 piece of evidence.

there is no proof. For years i've been hearing pakistanis on the internet complaining about india accusing their country for everything going bad. now the roles seems to have shifted and the same pakistanis are blaming everything going bad in their country on india. Hypocrisy at its best!

Pakistan und die USA: Atommacht im Alarmmodus - SPIEGEL ONLINE - Nachrichten - Politik

Expand the 13.10.2008 Tab

7. (C) xxxxxxxxxxxx that Pasha's briefing consisted in large part of videos and photos of Taliban and other terrorist organization activities that demonstrated the militants were both inhumane and un-Islamic. At several points, xxxxxxxxxxxx said female parliamentarians asked the Army to stop showing disturbing footage, including a gory beheading. Members were told that India has established nine training camps along the Afghan border, where they are training members of the Baloch Liberation Army. According to xxxxxxxxxxxx Pasha also claimed that India and the UAE (reportedly due to opposition to construction of the Gwadar port) were funding and arming the Baloch. Pasha also claimed that the Russian government was directly involved in funding/training/supporting the insurgency.

This is not really surprising, puppet karzai and his govt don't even accept the durand line

If i recall Afghans themselves don't accept the Durand line.

so i'm not really surprised that he and his so called "government" is supporting terrorism in Baluchistan and Pakistan in general.

Its kinda difficult believe this,considered on one hand Karazai accepts Iranian donations and on the other,support the Balochi movement.

And well India is known for supporting terrorists in Pakistan, just look at 1971 with East Pakistan

No! We did not support Pakistani army during 1971 war.We fought against them.

Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1971

But India has used proxies in the past, no?

I'll quote my own post in some other thread:

This holding onto some assets like Afghan Talibans or JUD is precisely the reason the whole world is looking dubiously at Pakistan. Those days are gone my friend and it is no more an option to resolve conflicts. India realized it quick enough and washed off her hands from the likes of LTTE, BLA etc way back in the 1980s. It's high time Pakistan start doing the same and look at other options to resolve her conflicts.

Also, the conficts,that Pakistan is mostly concerned with at the moment, may actually be of much lesser importance then the actual problems she is overlooking. It's also high time to re-evaluate her priorities.

As a patriotic Pakistani defence strategist one may still try to see benefits of such strategies. But, it would not take an Indian or American or Chinese to point out the larger picture if one is rational enough and ready to see from out of the box. The detriments of such strategies are far higher then its benefits, and it's there for all to see. How else, JUD, being an organization focussed on Kashmir (as per you), gets the sack from your own govt. because of Mumbai attacks? The problem does not arises from your views on good talibans or bad talibans, Lashar-e-Taiba or Laskar-e-Jhangvi. The problems arises because of the ideology, the tempation to bend the rule, the intention to keep some outlawed groups as back up, utter disrespect of international laws. From there begins the idea of extremism and results in terrorism. Be it in India or in Pakistan, it's the same, outlawed groups mercilessly killing scores of innocents. That is not going to solve any problem anywhere. Only the merciless killing of scores of innocents will go on, if one doesn't pull up their socks and take a fresh guard.

there are indian officials having even admitted it........there are also Afghan retired officials in Afghanistan who acknowledge that the indians are using their soil for not so productive purposes

keep denying it all you like.....won't change anything

we just need to keep our ears and eyes open --even when asleep. Because this neighbour is a mischievous one.

If i recall Afghans themselves don't accept the Durand line.

Get your facts right my friend!! not all afghans as you say, just one specific group dont recognize this internationally recognized border, this group can not be the rep of afghanistan. It looks like i have to repeat this fact to everybody in this forum.

Pakistan und die USA: Atommacht im Alarmmodus - SPIEGEL ONLINE - Nachrichten - Politik

7. (C) xxxxxxxxxxxx that Pasha's briefing consisted in large part of videos and photos of Taliban and other terrorist organization activities that demonstrated the militants were both inhumane and un-Islamic. At several points, xxxxxxxxxxxx said female parliamentarians asked the Army to stop showing disturbing footage, including a gory beheading. Members were told that India has established nine training camps along the Afghan border, where they are training members of the Baloch Liberation Army. According to xxxxxxxxxxxx Pasha also claimed that India and the UAE (reportedly due to opposition to construction of the Gwadar port) were funding and arming the Baloch. Pasha also claimed that the Russian government was directly involved in funding/training/supporting the insurgency.

Expand the 13.10.2008 Tab

"Claimed", "Told" by the ISI chief and you present that as proof. :hitwall:

What if RAW chief tomorrow 'claims' that Pakistan is supporting the Maoists ---- will you agree to it ?

Your this dream never become reality
And to whom you referring are UN declared terrorist organizations and after supporting them Pakistan lose sympathy of world community .......... UN not even discussed Kashmir issue from last 35 years
you are not able to win Kashmir with India so dnt compare both the things

despite a hectic work schedule, i took a few minutes to sift through the list of UN declared terrorist organizations

Kashmiri civilians (i.e. the people on the ground in the disputed territory) were not on this list, much to your dismay!

I wonder what this UN is thinking when CPRF disguise themselves as UN peace-keepers?

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom