What's new

Kargil : Indian Army's operation "Vijay" was ineffective

I have never seen such a bigger hypocrite than you
Look in the mirror you would see an actual one.

Don’t worry about my job. It is safe and sound.

Don’t want Wikipedia ?
Ok.

The Indian Army buried five more bodies here today near the crown of a mountaintop 16,500 feet high, a spot recently re-named Gun Hill on military maps because of the intense mortar fire that has been lobbed from its rocky summit.
Just as they have with the bodies of others, the Indians offered them to Pakistan, but Pakistan, caught in what much of the world believes is an elaborate fiction, cannot accept the dead from an invasion force it has disavowed.

Any such news about brave Pakistanis giving last rites to the dead Indians? Since they were the winners?

Pakistani politicians say you lost.
You military leadership say you lost.
The world says you lost.

But you say you won?
Can you 'remove' this vkdindian guy? Man's spewing propaganda and being a douche.
Report a post if any forum rule has been violated .
But don’t go running and crying like this.

Behaving like a guy who comes with a cricket bat to a kids match and wants to run away with his bat when he gets out cheaply?

Last edited:

Don’t want Wikipedia ?
Ok.

The Indian Army buried five more bodies here today near the crown of a mountaintop 16,500 feet high, a spot recently re-named Gun Hill on military maps because of the intense mortar fire that has been lobbed from its rocky summit.
Just as they have with the bodies of others, the Indians offered them to Pakistan, but Pakistan, caught in what much of the world believes is an elaborate fiction, cannot accept the dead from an invasion force it has disavowed.

Any such news about brave Pakistanis giving last rites to the dead Indians? Since they were the winners?

The world says you lost.

But you say you won?

Behaving like a guy who comes with a cricket bat to a kids match and wants to run away with his bat when he gets out cheaply?

Don’t want Wikipedia ?
Ok.

The world says you lost.

But you say you won?

'Don’t want Wikipedia ?
Ok.

'

"War related casualties cannot be placed in public domain without a reasonable distance of time as they affect the morale of the nation in general and that of the troops in particular. Disclosure of such information has a bearing on the national security," Sharma held in his order which was given nearly 14 years of the war.''

How much longer till they are released? Also please don't come at me with the 527 casualties. This enquiry was made some time after that figure was released.

'Pakistani politicians say you lost.'

Who? NS and Bhutto? Lol.

'You military leadership say you lost.'

They didn't... They really didnt.

'The world says you lost.'

The world says that India is weaker than china. But you don't believe that do you?

The world also says no f16 was shot down by ur mig 21. But again. You don't believe it...

'But you say you won?'

If you want my most honest answer/opinion to this war it would be this.

In terms of planning and strategy it was flawed. In terms of execution and performance of our NLI it went well (before the ceasefire)

When it comes to India there is no victory to be celebrated in any way.

The casualties were too high, the performance was lack luster and the gains were lacking.

If anyone won militarily it would be Pakistan. As for the whole conflict? No one won...

'Report a post if any forum rule has been violated .
But don’t go running and crying like this.'

I've reported ur posts. Only one crying is you by looking at your posts.

'Behaving like a guy who comes with a cricket bat to a kids match and wants to run away with his bat when he gets out cheaply?'

Your quotes you may be able to use if you were 'winning' this argument but sadly for you, you aren't winning this argument...

You can't even answer a simple question. Which was my first question lol.

I don't see how you think you are debunking propaganda when everything I said is true. From the peaks (RK Anand you can thank for that) to op vijay being a failure (Praveen swahmy you can thank for that).

Enjoy the loss.

Your quotes you may be able to use if you were 'winning' this argument but sadly for you, you aren't winning this argument...
This statement shows exactly the difference in psyche of Pakistan and India.

You want to win an argument to convert a defeat into a win while Indians just want state the facts.
Winning a war by argument?
This technique of winning wars is not an honourable one.

The world says that India is weaker than china. But you don't believe that do you?

The world also says no f16 was shot down by ur mig 21. But again. You don't believe it...
It is lovely to see people trying to derail when they don’t have an answer. Shifting to some other unrelated event. Wouldn’t work. Will discuss these on an appropriate thread and take you to the cleaners there too.

Now I quote what Air Commodore Kaiser Tufail had to say about Kargil misadventure by Pakistan -

“Kargil, I suspect, like the ‘65 and ‘71 Wars, was a case of not having enough dissenters (‘devil’s advocates’, if you will) during planning, because everyone wanted to agree with the boss. That single reason, I think, was the root cause of most of the failures that were apparent right from the beginning. If this point is understood well, remedial measures towards tolerance and liberalism can follow as a matter of course. Such an organisational milieu, based on honest appraisal and fearless appeal, would be conducive to sound and sensible planning. It would also go a long way in precluding Kargil-like disasters.”

Lie and shout as much as you want, the use of word disaster in no way means even a hint of any kind of face saving whatsoever. Keep searching for a silver lining by splitting hair but it is unlikely to convert a resounding defeat into a win.

Kaiser Tufail’s words have much more weight than your’s. What is great is the fact that he goes on to mention 1965 and 1971 too. And the tone doesn’t sound like that of any success. Why is that?😜😜

Enjoy the loss.
Yes we did enjoy. Your loss.

When a PM was seen standing in front of the world media at the doors of the White House.
Yes, it was a heartening sight and each and every Indian felt proud.

This statement shows exactly the difference in psyche of Pakistan and India.

You want to win an argument to convert a defeat into a win while Indians just want state the facts.
Winning a war by argument?
This technique of winning wars is not an honourable one.

It is lovely to see people trying to derail when they don’t have an answer. Shifting to some other unrelated event. Wouldn’t work. Will discuss these on an appropriate thread and take you to the cleaners there too.

Now I quote what Air Commodore Kaiser Tufail had to say about Kargil misadventure by Pakistan -

“Kargil, I suspect, like the ‘65 and ‘71 Wars, was a case of not having enough dissenters (‘devil’s advocates’, if you will) during planning, because everyone wanted to agree with the boss. That single reason, I think, was the root cause of most of the failures that were apparent right from the beginning. If this point is understood well, remedial measures towards tolerance and liberalism can follow as a matter of course. Such an organisational milieu, based on honest appraisal and fearless appeal, would be conducive to sound and sensible planning. It would also go a long way in precluding Kargil-like disasters.”

Lie and shout as much as you want, the use of word disaster in no way means even a hint of any kind of face saving whatsoever. Keep searching for a silver lining by splitting hair but it is unlikely to convert a resounding defeat into a win.

Kaiser Tufail’s words have much more weight than your’s. What is great is the fact that he goes on to mention 1965 and 1971 too. And the tone doesn’t sound like that of any success. Why is that?[emoji12][emoji12]

Yes we did enjoy. Your loss.

When a PM was seen standing in front of the world media at the doors of the White House.
Yes, it was a heartening sight and each and every Indian felt proud.
My God you are so retarded and cringey.

Not to mention you are the biggest hypocrite that I have ever seen.

Anyways cope some more gangu

4 peaks are ours

Your op vijay failed

Also isn't it funny how you saying Indians state facts? EU disinfo lab report says a lot about that. Also also what about you Indians keyboard warrioring about Feb 27th trying to make it sound like an Indian victory? Lul

Anyways enjoy ur sad life. I will enjoy reality whilst you can enjoy propaganda.

Screenshot_20210616_105400.jpeg

Same feelings this side.

No one is bothered about your lab or whatever you have. I see quite a lot of people talking about it but I don’t see any impact of such reports in the real world. Moreover, there is a lab always somewhere bringing out some shit against someone regularly. Do you think that India is bothered about this lab? You know the answer.
Right now this lab is most loveable thing to you inspite of being a western media. But, as soon as someone from the western world says something that you don’t like, that media becomes a US bitch. When NY Times ran a story on your soldiers being buried by Indians at Kargil, you refused to accept that and started crying claiming western media bias. And now one lab that no one has heard of becomes the most loveable organisation. Don’t change your love when someone from the same part of the world brings out stuff that you don’t like. So decide and stand fast.

Decide on a stand on the subject of reliable media and stand with it rather than changing your views as per your convenience and propaganda. The kind of person you are, who can declare Ex prime Ministers and retired generals as traitors can declare anyone a liar for sake of his propaganda.

You are trying hard but you are not there yet.

I came across this information.👇🏻👇🏻Was wondering what it means. Now it is sinking in. 😜

Only shameless individual like you don't care about facts in such reports, it is now proven beyond doubt that Indian are pathological liars and your propaganda have no effect

Pakistanis are famous for selling their mother for few bucks... what do you say??
We have seen what happened with the people who said that in Afghanistan 🤣 if someone stupidity has no bounds then what we can do?

The fact that during the 2002 stand off , Indians after mobilising close to a million soldiers sat on the border for almost a year and then unilaterally retreated after losing close to a thousand men and when no one came to help proves who got bailed out in the Kargil Conflict.

Please read full article. Indians managed to climb faster after finding out that Pakistanis were sending their troops in to occupy the heights.
Bhai, wasting too much time on them

These folks are not aware of history of Kargil, had they known, they wouldn't be so insecure about it

Pak army has had tradition of poor performance in Kargil since start of India-Pakistan conflicts

First loss in 1948

1613599434915.png

They lost at Kargil during Ran of Kutch escalation
1613599220589.png

INDIA-PAKISTAN CHRONOLOGY SINCE BEGINNING OF RANN OF KUTCH DISPUTE IN JANUARY

Lost at Kargil again in 1965 war

1623872856749.png

https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP80B01676R000300150014-0.pdf

and permanently in 1971 war
1623873126969.png

https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP85T00875R001100130042-6.pdf

1999 was merely Pak army having nostalgia to events before

Pak army futile effort at Kargil remind me of this quote

" Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results "

Attachments

• 1623872590043.png
    1623872590043.png
    194.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
The true side of the story told by the man himself.

What story he tells his audience after being ousted from power is powerplay at work. Did he completely change the Kashmir policy of Pak before the Indian troop withdrawal or not?

If someone has to rely on media articles especially coming from India, remember that EU DisInfoLab has already exposed the Indian propaganda Network and fake news Factory of the world recently. Even if one has to refer a news article, an Indian source is not even an option for academic discussion.

Back
Top Bottom