What's new

Karakorum - 8 (K-8) | Jet Trainer Aircraft.

U think u know more than a General,who has spent his whole career in field/office/practice(whatever u call it),just by reading books in a foreign country..WOW!

There is an OC of a mirage sqn who sits in the cockpit first and puts his belly in the cockpit later..

Hi,

He is a great battle planner---he is a great fighter---but it does not mean that he has great tactical or strategic understanding of how to deal with the U SA---.

These pakistani generals are dime a dozen on pak TV channels---and others who don't show up---because they are dumber than those in front of the screen.

And those who show up---if that is what your pride of uniform is---it is a shame---.

Their assessment is pathetic---their analysis is ridiculous---all their projections and strategies have been a failure---and if this is your pride and choice of the litter---you don't have nothing to be proud of.

Tell me---where do these generals get their knowledge and training from---do you think that someone waves a magic wand for them---or do you think that they are put into a super computer and as they come out of the other side---they are prepared and ready.

They get their training from the general principals of warfare of historic precedence from books that everyone has access to.

Children---.

Hi,

Not know it all---but know more than your generals---. Thank you.
Hi,

He is a great battle planner---he is a great fighter---but it does not mean that he has great tactical or strategic understanding of how to deal with the U SA---.

These pakistani generals are dime a dozen on pak TV channels---and others who don't show up---because they are dumber than those in front of the screen.

And those who show up---if that is what your pride of uniform is---it is a shame---.

Their assessment is pathetic---their analysis is ridiculous---all their projections and strategies have been a failure---and if this is your pride and choice of the litter---you don't have nothing to be proud of.

Tell me---where do these generals get their knowledge and training from---do you think that someone waves a magic wand for them---or do you think that they are put into a super computer and as they come out of the other side---they are prepared and ready.

They get their training from the general principals of warfare of historic precedence from books that everyone has access to.

Children---.
Just out of curiosity how can there be a solution to this boss ?? Or there's enjoyment in all of this mediocrity you describe for the armed forces.

Just out of curiosity how can there be a solution to this boss ?? Or there's enjoyment in all of this mediocrity you describe for the armed forces.

Hi,

I do not know what to tell you my man---but if you see the serial ERTUGRUL---it will explain you a lot.

When a pakistani general says " we will make a vietnam of the U S in afg " at the onset and before the onset of afg invasion---what can you tell that fool---.

What do you tell a pakistani that there were 4.5 million dead vietnamese---and land destroyed for years to cultivate---even though there were close to 50 thousand american dead---.

Now there are a million and a half dead afg's and only 2800 dead americans ---see the difference in the american efficiency.

To change---I think that you need to start at the academy level---the education and mindset of the military recruits needs to change---take the hatred / anger out.

The american soldier / general never brags about dying for the country---it is already understood that he will die for the country---but he is trained to kill the enemy rather than be killed---. That is a fundamental difference in training and belief---and no---the american soldier is not afraid to die for his country---.

I have sold cars to thoiusands of them over the years---many a soldiers---many a families with their sons in the military---no one ever bragged about their son being a martyr for the country---or no soldier told me he is ready to die---it was understood that he would do his DUTY when the time comes---.

The fish rots from the head---the rot starts from the top---. The top generals are corrupt---Gen Raheel's friend---that general even recruited other officers to be corrupt---.

Stop the national anthem in schools---and start with a pledge of allegiance at the begining of the class----

" I pledge allegiance to the flag of the Islamic republic of Pakistan---one nation under God---prosperity and happiness for all ".

The solution is a chinese style revolution---.

Hi,

I do not know what to tell you my man---but if you see the serial ERTUGRUL---it will explain you a lot.

When a pakistani general says " we will make a vietnam of the U S in afg " at the onset and before the onset of afg invasion---what can you tell that fool---.

What do you tell a pakistani that there were 4.5 million dead vietnamese---and land destroyed for years to cultivate---even though there were close to 50 thousand american dead---.

Now there are a million and a half dead afg's and only 2800 dead americans ---see the difference in the american efficiency.

To change---I think that you need to start at the academy level---the education and mindset of the military recruits needs to change---take the hatred / anger out.

The american soldier / general never brags about dying for the country---it is already understood that he will die for the country---but he is trained to kill the enemy rather than be killed---. That is a fundamental difference in training and belief---and no---the american soldier is not afraid to die for his country---.

I have sold cars to thoiusands of them over the years---many a soldiers---many a families with their sons in the military---no one ever bragged about their son being a martyr for the country---or no soldier told me he is ready to die---it was understood that he would do his DUTY when the time comes---.

The fish rots from the head---the rot starts from the top---. The top generals are corrupt---Gen Raheel's friend---that general even recruited other officers to be corrupt---.

Stop the national anthem in schools---and start with a pledge of allegiance at the begining of the class----

" I pledge allegiance to the flag of the Islamic republic of Pakistan---one nation under God---prosperity and happiness for all ".

a very important and meaningful post..

Hi,

Why don't you be part of the solution ??

And don't get me started on US generals......there's a good number in there that will satisfy the level of mediocrity in Pak armed forces. Anyways it was an educational post from your point of view.

paf guys goes to that very same foreign country to read a specific catalogue of those very same books for training purposes which you've just disregarded
I never disregarded books...my point was that only books arent enough to make u more professional/experienced than a general who has read these BOOKS and has field experience..but ofcourse they can never compete Mr. @MastanKhan who has ONLY read these 5000+ books:blah:

I never disregarded books...my point was that only books arent enough to make u more professional/experienced than a general who has read these BOOKS and has field experience..but ofcourse they can never compete Mr. @MastanKhan who has ONLY read these 5000+ books:blah:

listen mate some folks read books some experience em. He falls into the latter category ,as far as I know . So when you experience the onslaught of romans , Arabs , changaiz and then the American war machine , yiu tend to be yearning for peace at any reasonable cost and would want to wait and prep for your turn at the time and place of your choosing. This is how empires get build------------

yiu or I may desperately want peace and security over unnecessary wars and strife but the truth is some folks are not like you and me . They get overwhelmed by the primary human instinct and that is to subdue everything and anything whatever they come in contact with just for the sake of it ------

now when he says to show the hostile forces your shining sword and reach out to the enemy ,step by step or the way yiu find it convenient, before it spreads its tentacles around you to kingdom come then whats wrong with his approach -------?

isnt it a heavenly duty of the good folks to take their high morals and humanly traits to the bad folks irrespective of the fact whether they are muslims or not before those antagonists bring their loot , plunder murder and misery to those good folks ?

so , the deal is that in order to inculcate peace and prosperity in the global heart ,good folks have to take the lead ------------

now coming to your silly assumptions . Have yiu ever wondered what is the function of a president/prime minister or a c.e.o ?

To COORDINATE things among different departments so they can run effectively --------- none comes forward and b****** in front of his seniors that, how come a guy who have got no field experience of our profession can give us a policy line ---------

one need not to be an Einstein to have a say in the public affairs . All it needs is a grip on the basics of the statehood and sound coordination skills ---

and of the civilian beaurucracy as well :tup:

Last edited:
Hi,

It deserve Positive rating. I agree with u with my heart.

hell of difference between ready to die or ready to kill. Motivation

Can u plz me the ink of that Turkish drama series. will really appreciate it @MastanKhan @HAKIKAT

Hi,

I have field experience---I know the americans---.

And don't get me started on US generals......there's a good number in there that will satisfy the level of mediocrity in Pak armed forces. Anyways it was an educational post from your point of view.

Hi,

Trust me on this---many a U S generals are bigger imbeciles than their pakistani counterparts---.

Their only saving grace is the war machine backing them up---otherwise the tactics these dumb fcks have shown in the war in afg---iraq---syria---these fckrs are dumber than rocks.

The amazing thing is that these generals have no say persay in what weapons they can procure---the private defense sectors keeps churning out newer and deadlier weapons for them year in and year out.

Hi,'I tried many a times---last time was during yemen crisis---I told them you will pay dearly if you refuse to send the pak military to yemen---I told them it was not about yemen what they were looking at---it was about pakistan in the coming season.

After 11 months---he was supposedly apologetic---admitted his failure in not understanding the situation---and I said---wtf to do now---.

They have no exposure to the world---they think they do---but no one has told them otherwise---.

Hi,

As for the Ehl-I Iman, death is like Sheb -I Arus (the wedding night). It's like the gate to freedom from prison, or a letter of discharge with honor for a soldier at the front....

As for the Ehl-I Iman, death is like Sheb -I Arus (the wedding night). It's like the gate to freedom from prison, or a letter of discharge with honor for a soldier at the front....

Hi,

If you take it to the next level---and look at the depth to which the producer/ director went---The Templars had no fear of death either---the followers of christ had no fear of death.

The depth of their commitment was astounding---the only muslims that had such commitment were the followers of the old man of the mountain

Last edited:
Hi,'I tried many a times---last time was during yemen crisis---I told them you will pay dearly if you refuse to send the pak military to yemen---I told them it was not about yemen what they were looking at---it was about pakistan in the coming season.

After 11 months---he was supposedly apologetic---admitted his failure in not understanding the situation---and I said---wtf to do now---.

They have no exposure to the world---they think they do---but no one has told them otherwise---.

Still not Pakistan's war......calling on Sunni soldiers in Pak Military to fight against the Houthis by the Saudi government is some of the biggest hogwash ever...military ain't there for rent. One Yemen conflict was enough for Pak military to participate in it, and it did little in return. Current participation in the Yemen conflict would only confirm rent-a-Muslim-army status with the Saudi government....

Just my own observation from experience having had the opportunity to interact and work with Pakistan, US and some of the Arab militaries.

Still not Pakistan's war......calling on Sunni soldiers in Pak Military to fight against the Houthis by the Saudi government is some of the biggest hogwash ever...military ain't there for rent. One Yemen conflict was enough for Pak military to participate in it, and it did little in return. Current participation in the Yemen conflict would only confirm rent-a-Muslim-army status with the Saudi government....

Just my own observation from experience having had the opportunity to interact and work with Pakistan, US and some of the Arab militaries.

Hi,

All God's / Allah's armies are rental / mercenary armies---if you read to learn ---you will find out.

Back
Top Bottom