What's new

Karakorum - 8 (K-8) | Jet Trainer Aircraft.

Hi,

I know american public---. Pakistanis don't understand the commitment of the american military.

I don't want to change your views---. Views are sacred and must be held strong---they are a part of your identity and the things that you cherish---.

What I am saying is that if there is an open mind---good things can happen.

I would recommend every pakistani looking for this serial ERTURGUL serial one----it should be on you tube---.

This serial had the blessings of Tayyib Erdogan---.

I want you guys to look at the commitment of the TEMPLARS / the christians---how truly their commitment to ' their ' Lord Christ is portrayed and shown on the tv screen---fearless-selfless-ready to sacrifice---and that was the historical truth that the turkish producer displayed on the screen---.

It would make you understnd that the enemy is also commited regardless of religion and faith---.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ertugrul+season+1

It has been dubbed in urdu---so it must have shown in pakistan---.

In the past 3 months, I have watched the first season 3 times, the second season almost twice the third is not with English subtitles.
Dirilis Ertugrul is a history in the making in Turkish drama industry.
And I agree with what you have said. It also shows that the enemy will not deter from using cheap means to destabilize you and to provoke you to attack them at a time when you are weak.

In the past 3 months, I have watched the first season 3 times, the second season almost twice the third is not with English subtitles.
Dirilis Ertugrul is a history in the making in Turkish drama industry.
And I agree with what you have said. It also shows that the enemy will not deter from using cheap means to destabilize you and to provoke you to attack them at a time when you are weak.

Hi,

Thank you. If you have the link to the 3rd season---please post it. I cannot find it here in the u s.

Hi,

Thank you. If you have the link to the 3rd season---please post it. I cannot find it here in the u s.

Tried to dig up the episodes of season 3 which I saw on youtube a couple of weeks back, may be the channel got struck down for copyrights?
Here is another, but this one has the video sideways (maybe to avoid copyright) with arabic subtitles. Season 3 episode 1 (Episode 62 of all seasons combined)

hope you'll be able to enjoy by keeping your laptop sideways or better watch it on a tablet.

I started watching season 1 - like the plot and the actors. look pretty real

A selam Sir, what happened to pakdef.org down forever?

Hi,

A selam, Master how are you?

Whats the name of this Turkish series in English which you have named here, possible to see it on Netflix?

Innalillah -.png

Walikum As Salam wa Rahma

The forum you mentioned. RIP :angel:

Hope you and your loved ones, are in the best of health, and wealth.

Best Regards

Thank you, shukria informationn ki lie, god bless you also and your beloved one, best regards!

@HRK so now it's official down forever, maybe they will join now this forum, I hope so, but then they must start as new Members! Well, I have cemented my membership here since one decade ago, I was 16 years old when started to read in pdf forums, pakistanidefenceforum.com was the first one also dead now than pakdef.org, I hope this forum will have a longer live!

A selam, Master how are you?

Whats the name of this Turkish series in English which you have named here, possible to see it on Netflix?

Ertugrul---I saw it on netflix

Still not Pakistan's war......calling on Sunni soldiers in Pak Military to fight against the Houthis by the Saudi government is some of the biggest hogwash ever...military ain't there for rent. One Yemen conflict was enough for Pak military to participate in it, and it did little in return. Current participation in the Yemen conflict would only confirm rent-a-Muslim-army status with the Saudi government....

Just my own observation from experience having had the opportunity to interact and work with Pakistan, US and some of the Arab militaries.

Hi,

That is what was their answer at that time as you answered---. But then afterwards---things changed---and not being in position of power---they realized their fck up---because things changed rapidly and they saw themselves and the country in an extremely vulnerable position.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom