What's new

Karachi's elite schools say no to national anthem

pakistan is becoming lawless land

for all the kinds of animals i despise, i despise these elite the most, they dont consider themselves common men

if these schools dont sing national anthem, it means they are traitors, and they need to be jailed

maybe they are ashamed of being pakistani, which is not very surprising.

they are ashamed of being pakistani while being in pakistan well then he can go to hell or west why stay here huh and i thnk you for your troll filled post

seriously where are these guys coming from people should think before he posts so ashamed that he forgot that the national anthem is in farsi not in urdu?

it is the right of every schoool whether to sing a song (which is unislamic by the way) or go to study. 3000 students *3 min is 9000 mins a day
im sure the mo the finish school all are in the US or uk.

How long does it take to sing pakistan's national anthem? India's take aprox 1 min(56 sec)

And how is this for some Indian pride.....i guess not very surprising either. ;)

Flag.jpg

indian pride doesnt rest in flag, books or songs. they are all symbols of pride , in other words idolatory. our pride of being indian rests in our hearts and minds

Yea....and for all others, the pride is in singing National Anthem. !! (According to your own post#107) Cherry picking or a fluctuation of mind. ??

Yea....and for all others, the pride is in singing National Anthem. !! (According to your own post#107) Cherry picking or a fluctuation of mind. ??
no we know that pak attaches huge importance to symols like this. i wore a pakistani hat while saying that

Bayview High School, the CAS and Rhodene Academy,

where are these schools???? i don't even know they exist! & i bet they are so small that they don't even have enough speakers to play national anthem!
wikipedia says something else........i hope if wikipedia doesnot include some roadside school.

exactly bro.
These Hindustanis couldn't keep their story straight if you told them a holy cow was at then end of the road.

They chose and pick what to be hypocritical about and then usually end up eating their own shoes. :lol:

these owners of these schools should be tried for high treason.......harame musharaf's another feat.

Back
Top Bottom