What's new

Karachi Violence .. Updates & Discussion ..

MQM chief seems to have a lot of friends and foes alike. A lot of baggage.

Wouldnt MQM ---in its ''quest'' to be a democratic and moderate party (as they like to often call themselves) --- wouldnt it be better served by holding elections and electing new party leaders?

or is it a one-man dynastic party like the rest of em?

I could be wrong, but to me it makes sense that if you see yourself as a Pakistani politician running a Pakistani political party --- makes sense to have Pakistani nationality and not be residing overseas in some island country (especially one that colonized us for so long)

MQM chief seems to have a lot of friends and foes alike. A lot of baggage.

Wouldnt MQM ---in its ''quest'' to be a democratic and moderate party (as they like to often call themselves) --- wouldnt it be better served by holding elections and electing new party leaders?

or is it a one-man dynastic party like the rest of em?

I could be wrong, but to me it makes sense that if you see yourself as a Pakistani politician running a Pakistani political party --- makes sense to have Pakistani nationality and not be residing overseas in some island country (especially one that colonized us for so long)

altaf is still present probably because he was one of the main founders, and you know that founders never get democratically removed, such thing happened with PML-Q where the chaudry brothers didnt get elected in assembly, still they remained the heads, PML-N the nawaz takla, PPP and its dynasty is all time famous and ANP

because altaf has all time emposed so much authority in MQM and also living in london, no body can remove altaf, there are more people who want to kill him in MQM then follow him, believe me if it was anyway possible to remove altaf, they would have done it a long time ago

also its beneficial for MQM to leave altaf and choose diff leader

so Altaf ''bhai'' is afraid of people even within his own faction of MQM?

altaf is still present probably because he was one of the main founders, and you know that founders never get democratically removed, such thing happened with PML-Q where the chaudry brothers didnt get elected in assembly, still they remained the heads, PML-N the nawaz takla, PPP and its dynasty is all time famous and ANP

because altaf has all time emposed so much authority in MQM and also living in london, no body can remove altaf, there are more people who want to kill him in MQM then follow him, believe me if it was anyway possible to remove altaf, they would have done it a long time ago

also its beneficial for MQM to leave altaf and choose diff leader

I dont think that people within MQM wants to kill him.You are talking too high. Bhai log iss ki pooja kartay hain. For those who think that dr farooq has been murdered by faction of MQM, if your claim is true then target would have AH instead of IF.

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

so Altaf ''bhai'' is afraid of people even within his own faction of MQM?
Meray father kaha kartay thay keh jo bhi kisi ko na'haq qatal karta hai, us ki apni maut natural nahi hoti.

9-9-2011_154978_1.gif

9-9-2011_154977_1.gif

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

9-9-2011_154973_1.gif

so basically the same thing from when he gave that speech to the press?

i've been avoiding the national political news.....mentally blocking that out. It tends to make you a stupider person and adds no value to life.

I wonder if he really went to the ISI or if that was a bluff. ISI has less say in such matters, ideally it is FIA who should be in charge of monitoring the badmashi of these political parties....but maybe FIA itself is politicized I dont know.

قرآن پاک اٹھانے یا سرپررکھنے کیلئے نہیں ، قائد اعظم لبرل انسان تھے، الطاف حسین

جمعہ, 09 ستمبر 2011 20:22
کراچی، تفصیلات کے مطابق ایم کیوایم کے قائد الطاف حسین پریس لندن سیکریٹریٹ میں اہم پریس کانفرنس کرر رہے ہیں، ذرائع کے مطابق ان کی پریس کانفرنس میں اہم اعلانات متوقع ہیں۔

ایم کیو ایم کے قائد الطاف حسین نے پریس کانفرنس لندن سے خطاب کرتے ہوئے کہا کہ: قرآن پاک اٹھانے یا سرپررکھنے کیلئے نہیں، قائد اعظم نے کہا تھا ریاست اور مذہب الگ الگ ہے اور ہر شخص کو اپنے مذہب کی پیروی کا حق ہے۔

پانچ وقت کی نماز پڑھنے والا لازمی جنت میں جائے گا، مجھ پر الزام لگایا گیا کہ میں دین اکبری کی طرح کوئی نیا دین ایجاد کرنا چاہتا ہوں جبکہ ایسا کچھ نہیں ہے۔ قرآن پاک اٹھانے یا سرپررکھنے کیلئے نہیں ، قائد اعظم لبرل انسان تھے۔

لیاری کھڈا مارکیٹ میں بھتہ نہ دینے پر مسلح افراد نے دکاندار کو اغوا کے بعد تشدد کا نشانہ بنایا

38621_97836750.jpg

کراچی، کھڈا مارکیٹ کے رہائشی احمد نے میڈیا سے بات چیت میں بتایا کہ وہ پان کا کھوکھا لگاتا ہے۔

گینگ وار کے کارندے اس سے پانچ سو روپے فی ہفتہ مانگ رہے تھے۔

رات میں مسلح افراد اسے مارتے ہوئے ایک جگہ پر لے گئے جہاں کچھ دیگر افراد کو بھی اغوا کرکے رکھا گیا تھا، بعد میں اسے شدید تشدد کا نشانہ بنایا اور زخمی حالت میں کچرا کنڈی میں پھینک دیا۔

Just one question. Why is it that most Karachiites don't have a problem with MQM but non Karachiites who probably can't even point Karachi on a map have so many problems with MQM? Honestly talk about being brainwashed by propaganda in the 90s.

Just one question. Why is it that most Karachiites don't have a problem with MQM but non Karachiites who probably can't even point Karachi on a map have so many problems with MQM? Honestly talk about being brainwashed by propaganda in the 90s.
Why is that a person who doesn't even live in Pakistan let alone Karachi is the party leader?

Back
Top Bottom