What's new

Karachi Violence .. Updates & Discussion ..

hum karaay tou salah character dheela hai! MQM mazloom hai!! look they couldn't make ZARDARI OR HAQIQI leaders confess to anything in jail! neither could they make NAWAZ confess! so please don't tell me this line he was forced! inorder to prove you are not brainwashed learn to admit short comings of your beloved party!

Read your previous post, my reply and then this post....then try and make some sense of what you want to say and when you can't do that, try to post something relevant.

But, in response to this particularly out of context post let me confirm that many MQM leaders were also held in custody yet there are no confessions against them. Furthermore, if you are trying to compare senior leadership and their in-custody conditions with a regular lower level activist/supporter then your analytical skills are, well they are not up to my expectations.

karachities don't have a problem????? are you sure what about people in clifton,defense,liyari sohrab goth,katti pahari,keemari & other jamaati areas??? even your leader of MQM said karachi is not only MQM! we want all parties to be a part of it(in ueaterdays marathon speech)!

If you visit my post carefully, you will notice that I stated "most of the Karachiites", now if I have to explain what "most" means it literally tears away at the standard of arguments that I wish to engage in.

But some part of the post has already been answered even on mentioned areas, my friends have very correctly stated that migrants from other parts of Karachi who stay in Karachi just to earn their livelihood or that of their family back in interior Sindh/Punjab/Baluchistan or any other province just cannot be considered Karachiites because they don't have any stake in Karachi. If things get worse they will simply move to another city but we Karachiites cannot afford to do that. We have already sacrificed more then any of your families can imagine for Pakistan, we cannot afford to go through another migration or independence process so these lies must stop!

Karachi is our home, it is more advanced and developed than any other city. It provides for the whole of Pakistan and feeds tens of millions every day. Progress of Karachi is a must for the progress of this country and progress can only materialize when problems are solved. The only real solution for the progress of Karachi and ultimately Pakistan is to give power in Karachi to the political party that is supported by a majority of Karachi.

Read your previous post, my reply and then this post....then try and make some sense of what you want to say and when you can't do that, try to post something relevant.

But, in response to this particularly out of context post let me confirm that many MQM leaders were also held in custody yet there are no confessions against them. Furthermore, if you are trying to compare senior leadership and their in-custody conditions with a regular lower level activist/supporter then your analytical skills are, well they are not up to my expectations.

If you visit my post carefully, you will notice that I stated "most of the Karachiites", now if I have to explain what "most" means it literally tears away at the standard of arguments that I wish to engage in.

But some part of the post has already been answered even on mentioned areas, my friends have very correctly stated that migrants from other parts of Karachi who stay in Karachi just to earn their livelihood or that of their family back in interior Sindh/Punjab/Baluchistan or any other province just cannot be considered Karachiites because they don't have any stake in Karachi. If things get worse they will simply move to another city but we Karachiites cannot afford to do that. We have already sacrificed more then any of your families can imagine for Pakistan, we cannot afford to go through another migration or independence process so these lies must stop!

Karachi is our home, it is more advanced and developed than any other city. It provides for the whole of Pakistan and feeds tens of millions every day. Progress of Karachi is a must for the progress of this country and progress can only materialize when problems are solved. The only real solution for the progress of Karachi and ultimately Pakistan is to give power in Karachi to the political party that is supported by a majority of Karachi.

so you are denying the facts stated in JIT which was complied by ISI and IB? and you are saying that confession of target killer sharukh khan is fake. hmm so if we agree to this then that means from today any target killer of any party that comes on tv confessing we will disregard it as fake and due to torture? because surely what holds for mqm worker holds for all right?

MQM always stated that if mirza has proof it should go to SUPREME COURT. however, MQM also maintains that supreme court is also a dummy! & denies Joint Investigation Reoprt as a fake.

now coming to your claim of "most of karachities" well how do you determine most? when you clearly disregarding PML,PPP,ANP,SUNNI THERIK,MQM-HAQIQI,Jamat-e-islami and SINDHI NATIONAL parties! i can assure you MQM's support is no more than 50%. so "most" needs to be defined.

ok your next statement is the weirdest! karachi contributes alot to the nation is an advanced city feeds millions and yet urdu speaking claim to be deprieved? so either urdu speaking people are not deprieved and earning a good living! hence no more claims of beign sidelined! secondly if they are sidelined then if karachi is feeding millions and is advanced city then who is doing so sindhi leadership?

9-12-2011_155179_1.gif

so you are denying the facts stated in JIT which was complied by ISI and IB? and you are saying that confession of target killer sharukh khan is fake. hmm so if we agree to this then that means from today any target killer of any party that comes on tv confessing we will disregard it as fake and due to torture? because surely what holds for mqm worker holds for all right?

MQM always stated that if mirza has proof it should go to SUPREME COURT. however, MQM also maintains that supreme court is also a dummy! & denies Joint Investigation Reoprt as a fake.

now coming to your claim of "most of karachities" well how do you determine most? when you clearly disregarding PML,PPP,ANP,SUNNI THERIK,MQM-HAQIQI,Jamat-e-islami and SINDHI NATIONAL parties! i can assure you MQM's support is no more than 50%. so "most" needs to be defined.

ok your next statement is the weirdest! karachi contributes alot to the nation is an advanced city feeds millions and yet urdu speaking claim to be deprieved? so either urdu speaking people are not deprieved and earning a good living! hence no more claims of beign sidelined! secondly if they are sidelined then if karachi is feeding millions and is advanced city then who is doing so sindhi leadership?

LOL......You deliberately sidestepped the core meaning and message of my post. So very darned typical!!

1) Confessions under duress are legally not accepted, look it up. And law is applicable on all, alike.

2) MQM is a grieved party to the suo moto case being taken up by the Supreme Court.

3) MQM represents 65-75% population of Karachi, the rest don't even count for 20%

4) Karachi feeds the whole country, this is a financial statement. Rights of Karachiites are deprived, this is an administrative statement. Feel the difference?

LOL......You deliberately sidestepped the core meaning and message of my post. So very darned typical!!

1) Confessions under duress are legally not accepted, look it up. And law is applicable on all, alike.

2) MQM is a grieved party to the suo moto case being taken up by the Supreme Court.

3) MQM represents 65-75% population of Karachi, the rest don't even count for 20%

4) Karachi feeds the whole country, this is a financial statement. Rights of Karachiites are deprived, this is an administrative statement. Feel the difference?

1) confession under durress? can you prove it? NO! however confession is on the record! hence it holds!

2) MQM is not the grieved party! it voluntarily said we will testify in court to the CJ & the CJ said in the last hearing that MQM was giving a bias hearing of only its party workers.

MQM leaders assure Supreme Court of full cooperation in Karachi

3) MQM represents 65,75%? any proof of that? and other 20% (you said don't count) why aren't they humans? and i am sure its 50% urdu speaking out of which only 30% support MQM. rest support various parties and then the last 50% comprises of punjabis,sindhis,balochis & pathans.

4) ok financially karachi feeds the nation good you agree to that means urdu speaking are not deprieved of jobs which they claim that because of language we don't get jobs. as for adminstrative jobs what admistrative jobs are we talking about? shipping ministry,housing ministry & governorship of the WHOLE PROVINCE isn't administrative?

now lastly answer me 6 agencies complied the JIT report what do you have to say to that all 6 are lying? ISI & IB are lying?

that my friend is the CORE ISSUE and not the whinning and naach gana that altaf bhai did.

1) confession under durress? can you prove it? NO! however confession is on the record! hence it holds!
The case is under court, whether under duress or not, will be proved there.

2) MQM is not the grieved party! it voluntarily said we will testify in court to the CJ & the CJ said in the last hearing that MQM was giving a bias hearing of only its party workers.

MQM leaders assure Supreme Court of full cooperation in Karachi
Every party is supporting its workers in SC, so what if MQM does so.

3) MQM represents 65,75%? any proof of that? and other 20% (you said don't count) why aren't they humans? and i am sure its 50% urdu speaking out of which only 30% support MQM. rest support various parties and then the last 50% comprises of punjabis,sindhis,balochis & pathans.
Watch the election results (every election). Can you show me the numbers when MQM boycotted election, what was the turn out and in next few days, what was the turnout when it participated?
4) ok financially karachi feeds the nation good you agree to that means urdu speaking are not deprieved of jobs which they claim that because of language we don't get jobs. as for adminstrative jobs what admistrative jobs are we talking about? shipping ministry,housing ministry & governorship of the WHOLE PROVINCE isn't administrative?
How many ministries are there in Sindh? does shipping / housing ministry constitute of administration of karachi? Further, there is no governor raj in Sindh, so Governor is rubber stamp nothing else. Mustafa Kamal used to be Mayor of Karachi and you saw the results of development in his era. I was sincerely missing him in present rains. Further, Jobs, whenever they talk about jobs, they refer the Govt. jobs / quota system. Private jobs are not 'kamal' of govt. it is the owner who wants those employees which are beneficial to the organizations, irrespective of which language they speak.

now lastly answer me 6 agencies complied the JIT report what do you have to say to that all 6 are lying? ISI & IB are lying?
Whoever is guilty, just hang them, irrespective of their association with political party.

that my friend is the CORE ISSUE and not the whinning and naach gana that altaf bhai did.
Nobody cares 'how' he says, just consider 'what he says'. Btw, how was the show :lol:?

Watch the election results (every election). Can you show me the numbers when MQM boycotted election, what was the turn out and in next few days, what was the turnout when it participated?

How many ministries are there in Sindh? does shipping / housing ministry constitute of administration of karachi? Further, there is no governor raj in Sindh, so Governor is rubber stamp nothing else. Mustafa Kamal used to be Mayor of Karachi and you saw the results of development in his era. I was sincerely missing him in present rains. Further, Jobs, whenever they talk about jobs, they refer the Govt. jobs / quota system. Private jobs are not 'kamal' of govt. it is the owner who wants those employees which are beneficial to the organizations, irrespective of which language they speak.

Whoever is guilty, just hang them, irrespective of their association with political party.

Nobody cares 'how' he says, just consider 'what he says'. Btw, how was the show :lol:?

You saved me some time time bro, thanks :)

if the court says that his confession was NOT under durress you will object! any judgement that will come against MQM you won't accept. its as simple as that!

as for the election MQM boycotted that jamaat won! and we saw what projects naimatullah started. and that is the only time MQM ever boycotted! and MQM never ever sat in opposition ever!

yaar present rains are record breaking! iss mein Allah naay acha hi kiya Mustafa kaay liyaay that he is not in power! but rememeber last year when he was even then jagaa jagaa paani thaa! mustafa was in power 9 years! and after 9 years today everywhere is flooded i ask isn't he supposed to be held responsible? (just saying actually i don't hold him responsible because clearly i don't miss him in such rains he couldn't have made any difference).

by the way under him total adminstration of karachi was with MQM so what else do they want? they had ministries governorship and nizamaat? abb kiya deprieved hai MQM? sometimes altaf reminds of bal thackrey!

as for the show :lol: mazaa agayaa yaar seriously! no matter what people say mian brothers,IMRAN OR ZARDARI CAN'T DO IT THIS WELL! anp or jamaati tou woh kaunsa mullah hai jo eid kaa chand bata taa hai usko spokesmen rakh lein!

When he was in charge, MQM workers were at every corner when it rained, cleaning up the water. He called machines to suck up the water. Guess what? It hasn't rained in our area for 10 hours and it is STILL flooded. No CDGK worker has come to clean the water. In the end, MQM workers came and cleaned up the water (Suspect this is because MK lives in this street) but still

When he was in charge, MQM workers were at every corner when it rained, cleaning up the water. He called machines to suck up the water. Guess what? It hasn't rained in our area for 10 hours and it is STILL flooded. No CDGK worker has come to clean the water. In the end, MQM workers came and cleaned up the water (Suspect this is because MK lives in this street) but still

so you are saying it never flooded in mustafa kamal's time??? please! spare me such nonsense! but current rains no one can do anything about them! they are record breaking!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Karachi_floods

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/hundreds-killed-by-flooding-in-karachi-454521.html

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-n...of-trees-responsible-for-Karachi-flooding-SKF

so this year actually its better in terms of low deaths due to flooding! and no blockage of underpasses!

so you are saying it never flooded in mustafa kamal's time??? please! spare me such nonsense! but current rains no one can do anything about them! they are record breaking!

2009 Karachi floods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hundreds killed by flooding in Karachi - Asia, World - The Independent

Lack of trees responsible for Karachi flooding: SKF | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

so this year actually its better in terms of low deaths due to flooding! and no blockage of underpasses!

No one died by drowning in water
Most of the people who died in these few years during rain died from electric shocks and due to falling trees and billboards
2009 rainfall was more dangerous because the wind speed was much greater than the recent rainfall
city government made some rules and regulations on billboard advertising to make sure it will not cause any problems in the future

as far as flash flooding is concerned almost no one can solve that problem because almost every inch of land near Gujjar Nala, Malir, Orangi Nala etc has encroachments
the government has given these people plots and houses in liyari expressway project but since they are not willing to move it is almost impossible to clean gujjar nala to increase its capacity

9-15-2011_155375_1.gif

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

9-15-2011_155377_1.gif

Back
Top Bottom