What's new

Karachi Violence .. Updates & Discussion ..

So Ajmal Pahari is a target killer? How do you know that? By the same logic Mustafa Kamal also said that the person who is writing all these JIT reports will confess to being the mastermind behind 9/11 attacked within 2 hours of police remand. I very recently explain the same thing to you but it seems you are either very very hard of understanding or you are blinded by your bias, either way MQM is here to stay so you can burn inside however much you want!

hum karaay tou salah character dheela hai! MQM mazloom hai!! look they couldn't make ZARDARI OR HAQIQI leaders confess to anything in jail! neither could they make NAWAZ confess! so please don't tell me this line he was forced! inorder to prove you are not brainwashed learn to admit short comings of your beloved party!

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Just one question. Why is it that most Karachiites don't have a problem with MQM but non Karachiites who probably can't even point Karachi on a map have so many problems with MQM? Honestly talk about being brainwashed by propaganda in the 90s.

karachities don't have a problem????? are you sure what about people in clifton,defense,liyari sohrab goth,katti pahari,keemari & other jamaati areas??? even your leader of MQM said karachi is not only MQM! we want all parties to be a part of it(in ueaterdays marathon speech)!

hum karaay tou salah character dheela hai! MQM mazloom hai!! look they couldn't make ZARDARI OR HAQIQI leaders confess to anything in jail! neither could they make NAWAZ confess! so please don't tell me this line he was forced! inorder to prove you are not brainwashed learn to admit short comings of your beloved party!

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

karachities don't have a problem????? are you sure what about people in clifton,defense,liyari sohrab goth,katti pahari,keemari & other jamaati areas??? even your leader of MQM said karachi is not only MQM! we want all parties to be a part of it(in ueaterdays marathon speech)!
Clifton used to be a PML-N stronghold but now most people support MQM in clifton, katti pahari and other illiterate poverty slumy areas filled with refugees and migrants don't really count since those people aren't Karachiites.

Clifton used to be a PML-N stronghold but now most people support MQM in clifton, katti pahari and other illiterate poverty slumy areas filled with refugees and migrants don't really count since those people aren't Karachiites.

great thanks! i forgot karachities only count if they vote MQM otherwise jo altaf ka ghadar hai woh mauut ka haqdaar hai! and they don't count so you can enjoy killing them!

Using your logic, Mohajirs aren't karachiites too.

While the Supreme Court conducted its hearing, former law minister Babar Awan said that judges and generals cannot interfere with executive authority.

“Any such incursion will be a violation of the constitution and attracts Article 6 of the constitution (high treason),” Awan said in an informal talk with reporters covering the suo motu proceedings.

Soon after the proceedings were adjourned, Awan invited the press corps for tea and had a talk in the bar room of the Supreme Court’s Karachi Registry.

“People are killed in packed courtrooms in Punjab. Can a judge in whose court a person is killed be held responsible for the killing? Similarly, the federation cannot be held responsible for killings in Karachi or any other part of the country,” he said in an apparent reference to repeated observations by the court that prima facie, the government and its machinery has failed in protecting lives and properties of its citizens and thus fundamental rights of people are being violated.

“It does not matter if people call us cowards…We will not abandon our policy of reconciliation,” Awan said. “Only a political solution can solve problems. A religious or judicial decree cannot bring people closer.”

Before the Supreme Court took notice of the situation, parliament took note, he said. “Exercising the executive authority is the sole prerogative of the elected representatives of the people of Pakistan.”

Karachi violence case: 30% of Karachi policemen terrorist sympathisers, says IG – The Express Tribune

Using your logic, Mohajirs aren't karachiites too.

anyone who has a home and family living in Karachi is a Karachiite

Immigrants currently r those who come to Karachi for work and lively hood and themselves dont consider this City to be their Home

@ice_man
What r ur comments on this guy "mafiya" calling us "Muhajirs" after 64 Years of Independance? :p

Immigrants currently r those who come to Karachi for work and lively hood and themselves dont consider this City to be their Home

@ice_man
What r ur comments on this guy "mafiya" calling us "Muhajirs" after 64 Years of Independance? :p

if someone calls an urdu speaking a mohajir he should be hung from his nails! but what are your comments on Karachities post about poor people living in slums of katti pahari and liyari are not karachities?

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

@ice_man

if someone calls an urdu speaking a mohajir he should be hung from his nails! but what are your comments on Karachities post about poor people living in slums of katti pahari and liyari are not karachities?

great thanks! i forgot karachities only count if they vote MQM otherwise jo altaf ka ghadar hai woh mauut ka haqdaar hai! and they don't count so you can enjoy killing them!

Buddy - you have to understand that MQM'ers have to take an oath which would really make it difficult for them to oppose anything MQM or Altaf .. the oath is as below. So, I think all MQM supporters want to speak the truth but if they do so ... there are consequences to that .. such as mentioned in the oath ... thus they will never ADMIT anything against Altaf or MQM .. sad !

“I,…believing that Allah is here and watching over me, swearing by His book and my mother, take oath that I shall remain loyal to the MQM and Altaf Hussain for my whole life. I will not take part in any conspiracy, planning or action against MQM or Altaf Hussain and I will not maintain any link with anyone who is involved in any of the acts mentioned above. I swear by my mother that if any conspiracy against MQM or Altaf Hussain or any act harmful to them comes into my knowledge, I shall immediately inform Altaf Hussain or other main leaders, even if the conspirators be my brother, sister, mother, father, any relative or friend…I swear that I shall keep every secret of my party and regard it more precious than my life. I swear that I shall accept Altaf Hussain’s decision as final in any matter and obey all his decisions. If I disobey any of his decisions, I must be regarded as a traitor. I swear that I have and I will have blind trust in party leader Altaf Hussain…May God help me to remain firm and loyal to the MQM.” [From the book: A People of Migrants: Ethnicity, State and Religion in Karachi by Oskar Verkaaik , page 72].

For me anyone who has a family and home in Karachi is a Karachiite

i can go to Lahore for Work and Lively hood but will not be considered a Lahore now would i?
unless i live there and have my interests vested there

[video]http://nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/Regional/Islamabad/09-Sep-2011/President-Zardari-leaves-for-London-on-private-visit[/video]

For me anyone who has a family and home in Karachi is a Karachiite

i can go to Lahore for Work and Lively hood but will not be considered a Lahore now would i?
unless i live there and have my interests vested there

so you agree people of kemari,liyari,katti phari are karachities? then why claim that people living in slums of karachi cannot be considered karachities!

so you agree people of kemari,liyari,katti phari are karachities? then why claim that people living in slums of karachi cannot be considered karachities!

If ur bringing in immigrants to any Slums of Karachi to cause unrest in the City they can hardly be considered Karachiites
The reason of mentioning Slums only is because these r places where the criminal elements can easily hide

Its not just about areas as i said If u got a home and family living in Karachi ur a Karachiite
be from Lyari Kemari or any other area

Today its been a decade since a few crackpot motherfucker muslims rammed 4 jetplanes on various targets in America claiming it was a revenge for the ghastly crimes America committed on muslims throughout the world. Tell me, what were those crimes and did those 3000 innocent men, wemen and children deserved such a fate?? Agreed America is the devil but why cant muslims be better men??

Such an attack showed us the true nature of islam. Islam is nothing but a satanic religion which glorifies killing of innocent humans. These muslims don’t eat pig but are worse than those pigs. These muslims have no human values. Being a muslim is a crime to humanity. Muslims shut their eyes, ears and other senses abd blindly believe what their satan mullahs say. Nobody is torchering muslims, muslims are infact torchering others. No religion glorifies killing other than islam. Had islam had its way we would have been pushed back to the stone age.

Die you all motherfucker muslims, burn in hell, get all your mothers and sisters fucked by the devils and pigs. Muslims are children borned from the rotten semen of the satan and pigs.

...Not required....
Delete the post.

9-11-2011_155120_1.gif

Back
Top Bottom