What's new

Istehkam-e-Pakistan Party political desk

Second Untouchable - 1971 Election and can't figure out what to do

Lost Half the country - All these Medals ? And could not give power to winner Mujeeb Ur Rehman

Yahya Khan

1686362594583.png

Bhiya , Mujeeb Ur Rehman was winner

Teri IQ ??? Ko kiya Howa Yahya ????
"-100", IQ

1686364805248.png

Problem was your own Colonial Mentality from 1857 you could not accept him as you Boss

Last edited:
Evolution is the way
We need to bring a technocrat lead govt a hybrid system led by Excellent capitalist who can bring in investment and business
man your schtick is not funny anymore.

One more graduate from the 1857 Colonial Training Program

Zia

Dragged Pakistan into 25 year war in Afghanistan for 35 F16 and Yearly fund for personal welfare of Army

1686362742815.png

Crack down on Women Business as usual
1686363720410.png

Civilian not worthy

1686363158144.png

Last edited:
Then came this Moment

GHADAR-E - AZAM - BAJWA THE ******

Backstabber , smirking behind Imran Khan's Back
I watched this Parade - will remember this moment for remainder of life

I swear to God I knew at this moment this Bastard was up to something

Piece of Shit Bajwa
1686363317500.png

Oh do you think we are STUPID we don't see your bull shit ??

Is this enough Istehkam for You ??? FAUJI ??? I got more

Last edited:
@mods please clean this thread 🧵

Hard working , General

Protecting Civilian Leader (obviously failed ) , but Generals are great protecting Red Zone
View attachment 933562

Country had no food to eat , mean while General was eating wineing and Dinning abroad
Eating with Kneif and Fork , part of Colonial Force training

View attachment 933563

Baghi General Killed another Pakistani Leader

Stole Election from Her and she died under mysterious circumstances

View attachment 933564
Ayub Khan like Asim munir saved pakistan from likes of Fatima Jinnah who joined bacha Khan a congress leader and adopted their banner of lantern

Mujeeb was right hand of Jinnah...both were hell bent destroying Pakistan but he saved pakistan

Asim munir has again saved pakistan from likes of IK who was going to create a fascist country

Last edited:
@mods please clean this thread 🧵

Ayub Khan like Asim munir saved pakistan from likes of Fatima Jinnah who joined bacha Khan a congress leader and adopted their banner of lantern

Mujeeb was right hand of Jinnah...both were hell bent destroying Pakistan but he saved pakistan

Asim munir has again saved pakistan from likes of IK who was going to create a fascist country

Zaleel Tareen Party mubarik ho

5ef77e0347c89.jpg

Last edited:
If you want to fight extremism and keep Mullahs away. Then why not bilawal?
I fear extremist party like Tahreek labaik and other can take advantage of political gap.
TLP will not come to power, the establishment will never allow them, most likely a few seats. Bilawal, Maryam and the rest have big international connections and the USA wants those leaders in power who they can deal with and have good relations with.

TLP will not come to power, the establishment will never allow them, most likely a few seats. Bilawal, Maryam and the rest have big international connections and the USA wants those leaders in power who they can deal with and have good relations with.
I feel TLP,Jamat e Islami and fazul ur Rehman party JUI can form government. Big worry for nation

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom