What's new

Karachi Violence .. Updates & Discussion ..

کراچی کے حالات درست نہ ہوئے تو ملک میں خانہ جنگی شروع ہو جائے گی، شیخ رشید احمد

اتوار, 21 اگست 2011 15:20

کراچی، عوامی مسلم لیگ کے سربراہ شیخ رشید احمدنے کہا ہے کہ کراچی کے حالات درست نہ ہوئے تو ملک میں خانہ جنگی شروع ہو جائے گی ، کراچی کی صورتحال منظور وسان کے خوابوں سے کہیں آگے چلی گئی ہے ، فوج کراچی میں آئے گی تووہ عدالتیں بھی لاگائے گی اورمعاملات مزید بگڑجائیں گے ،جس طرح کے ایس ایم ایس میرے موبائل پرآتے ہیں اگر وہ میڈیا کو دے دوں تو انقلاب آ جائے گا۔ وہ اتوار کوکراچی آمدکے بعد میڈیا سے بات چیت کررہے تھے۔

انہوں نے کہا کہ کراچی پاکستان کی شہ رگ ہے اگر کراچی ڈوبا تو ملک بھی ڈوب جائے گا ، ایک جانب تو عالمی امداد کم ہو رہی ہے تو دوسری جانب کراچی میں معیشت کو تباہ کیا جا رہا ہے اس صورتحال میں غریب آدمی کہاں جائے گا ، ملک میں خانہ جنگی شروع ہو جائے گی پھر نہ پیپلزپارٹی کا سندھ کارڈ اور نہ ایم کیو ایم کا مہاجر کارڈ چلے گا۔شیخ رشید نے کہا کہ کراچی کے حالات جمہوریت سے وابستہ ہیں ، فوج اگر کراچی میں آئے گی تو لاہور اور گجرانوالہ میں بھی آئے گی۔ انہوں نے کہا کہ پاکستان کی فوج کوئی رائل آرمی نہیں ہے اس میں بھی ہم جیسے لوگ موجود ہیں اور وہ ویسا ہی سوچتے ہیں جیسا ہم سب سوچتے ہیں۔

ایک سوال کے جواب میں شیخ رشید کا کہنا تھا کہ کراچی کے حالات دیگر شہروں سے مختلف ہیں کیونکہ یہاں نہ تو نماز جمعہ میں خود کش حملے ہوتے ہیں اور نہ ہی بم دھماکے بلکہ یہاں کچھ اور ہی ہو رہا ہے ۔انہوں نے کہا کہ کراچی کے عوام سے کہتا ہوں کہ آپس میںمل بیٹھیں،بدامنی سے کراچی کی صنعت بندہورہی ہے۔شیخ رشید کا مزید کہنا تھا کہ دونوں بڑی سیاسی جماعتوں نے عوام کو شدید مایوس کیا ہے، اب عوام کو بھاﺅرت میں بدعنوانی کے خلاف جدوجہد کرنے والے انا ہزارے بننا ہوگا۔

You mean MQM is active in gulf countries......:rofl: :rofl:

Million of people from karachi are working in gulf countries. I dont know why do you post such a stupid rants, aur woh bhi itni dhitaai say... Can you please tell what do people think about Jamatis there.

I know an MQM operative for last 11 years. He has never held a job during this duration but buys a new Prado each year or two. He was sent to gulf by his parents at a relatively young age after two of his elder bro's were killed in some MQM related feud. He is the only surviving son. His parents live in liqat abad and for sure, whatever class they belong to cannot afford to buy their son a new prado every year or two.

I know an MQM operative for last 11 years. He has never held a job during this duration but buys a new Prado each year or two. He was sent to gulf by his parents at a relatively young age after two of his elder bro's were killed in some MQM related feud. He is the only surviving son. His parents live in liqat abad and for sure, whatever class they belong to cannot afford to buy their son a new prado every year or two.

Oh comeon dude, this 'I know one guy' or 'I saw one guy' story has become old & boring, better comeup with story that seems realistic atleast.

Really this kind of troll comments must be stopped in this reputed forum, same old story of any xyz whose abc were killed by mqm & some klm minister of mqm send him bhatta money to kill some def.:hitwall:

no no .........
MQM is very sane party one of the best in pakistan.......
i just hate politics. the life of the poor people means nothing to these bas**ds they only need power it doesnt how many they kill. so no party in politics is ok. all of them are corrupt. and for MQM
jis ki hakomat ham us k sath........:tdown:

i just hate politics. the life of the poor people means nothing to these bas**ds they only need power it doesnt how many they kill. so no party in politics is ok. all of them are corrupt. and for MQM
jis ki hakomat ham us k sath........

PAF official among 12 more killed in Karachi
21 August, 2011

KARACHI: Twelve more people, including an official of the Pakistan Air Force, were killed in separate incidents of violence here on Saturday.

The PAF official, Ghazanfar, was shot dead by armed men in the Khokhrapar police limits on Saturday morning.

Police said the deceased was present near the Muna Denting Workshop when two armed men riding a motorcycle opened indiscriminate fire at him. He was rushed to hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.

SHO Shafqat Chandio of Khokhrapar police station said the deceased was an official of the Pakistan Air Force posted at Nawabshah.

He said the deceased had come to Karachi to meet his sister residing in Faisal Base. On Saturday morning, he left his sister's house to meet some friends at the Masroor Base. In the meantime, he came to the Khokhrapar area where he was targeted.

The deceased had received a fatal bullet wound on his head while police recovered two empty casings of a 30 bore pistol from the crime scene. A case was registered and an investigation is under way.

In another incident, two bullet-riddled bodies were found from the Pak Colony police limits. Police said the bodies were dumped in Rexer Lane. Both were unidentified. According to the police, the deceased seemed to have been abducted, tortured and subsequently killed. An FIR into the incident was registered.

In the Iqbal Market area, armed men attacked a mini-bus on Saturday morning killing its conductor, Faqeer Mohammed. The incident took place near Dabaa Moore, Sector-11 of Orangi Town. The deceased was the resident of Ittehad Town and left behind a widow and four children.

In Orangi Town's Bazaar Market another bullet-riddled body was found. Police said the deceased could not be identified.

In the same area late on Friday night armed men had attacked an ambulance of the Khidmat-i-Khalq Foundation, injuring its Driver Mehboob and helper Saifullah.

In the Garden area, armed men threw a hand grenade in Usmanabad late on Friday night, injuring a woman Fatima.

In the Docks police limits, an unidentified body was recovered from Machar Colony. The deceased was tortured before being killed and his identity could not be ascertained.

Another tortured and bullet-riddled body of a man aged about 32-35 was found near the L-5 bus stop of Mochko police limits.

In the Sharea Noor Jehan area, another bullet-riddled body was found near Qalandaria Chowk. The deceased could not be identified.

Gul Alam, 35, was shot dead near Javed Nehari House in the Jauharabad police limits Saturday morning. Police said the deceased was a garbage picker.

According to the police, an employee of the Karachi Water & Sewerage Board (KWSB) was gunned down in the Gulshan-i-Hadeed area on Saturday night.

Khalid was travelling in his car, along with his female cousin, and when he reached Phase-II of Gulshan-i-Hadeed two armed men riding a motorcycle opened indiscriminate fire, killing Khalid on the spot while his cousin remained unhurt. They added the deceased, a resident of Gulshan-i-Hadeed, had received six to seven bullet wounds on various parts of his body.

Meanwhile, an armed clash between two drug mafia groups took place in the Chanesar Goth area on Saturday night, leaving two children dead.

Police say the two children were severely injured in the crossfire that took place in the limits of Tipu Sultan police station. Sheheryar, 10, and Zeeshan,13, were taken to Jinnah Hospital where they were pronounced dead on arrival.

A labourer was killed in firing in Gulistan-e-Johar on Saturday night. Police say unknown attackers riding a car opened fire on the deceased in front of the Shamama Shopping Center, leaving him critically injured. He was shifted to hospital where he breathed his last.

Meanwhile, an FIR of the terrorists' attack on a police bus in Chakra Goth has been registered at the Zaman Town police station in which 24 suspects had been nominated. Police say they had arrested three hardcore criminals including Madhuri, Shoaib and Faisal.

PAF official among 12 more killed in Karachi - PakTribune

Madhuri?:S ...n I want to know who are these ppl...n what the hell do they want from these killings?

Go to North Nazimabad M and L block as well around Five Star chourangi where most of these well of MQM leaders are engaged in marriage hall business. And question them on how they got to own these properties. Traditionally the marriage hall business in Karachi belonged to Punajbi-Kashmiri families but in the 90's with Altaf Bhai "Punjabi kha gaya" slogan, many of these ardent MQM member woke up rich over night. Those who were unable to get their economic situations blessed by Altaf bhai later built many shadi halls by illegally occupying the property or forcibly taking it over from the residents at under market rate. Many of these did not have proper permits and ran on stolen electrcity for a long time.

Oh comeon dude, this 'I know one guy' or 'I saw one guy' story has become old & boring, better comeup with story that seems realistic atleast.

Really this kind of troll comments must be stopped in this reputed forum, same old story of any xyz whose abc were killed by mqm & some klm minister of mqm send him bhatta money to kill some def.:hitwall:

For the sake of privacy, I have to maintain anonymity however those in denial with never belief. You can testify one's statement as truth or bluff by putting in for public refrendum. If a few people come with similar experience then this person is not alone.

Offcourse I can provide you identities of the person of I had the permission to do so and I had faith in you as not being a MQM under cover PR agent.

Go to North Nazimabad M and L block as well around Five Star chourangi where most of these well of MQM leaders are engaged in marriage hall business. And question them on how they got to own these properties. Traditionally the marriage hall business in Karachi belonged to Punajbi-Kashmiri families but in the 90's with Altaf Bhai "Punjabi kha gaya" slogan, many of these ardent MQM member woke up rich over night. Those who were unable to get their economic situations blessed by Altaf bhai later built many shadi halls by illegally occupying the property or forcibly taking it over from the residents at under market rate. Many of these did not have proper permits and ran on stolen electrcity for a long time.

For the sake of privacy, I have to maintain anonymity however those in denial with never belief. You can testify one's statement as truth or bluff by putting in for public refrendum. If a few people come with similar experience then this person is not alone.

Offcourse I can provide you identities of the person of I had the permission to do so and I had faith in you as not being a MQM under cover PR agent.

Nor i need identities nor i don't want to get involved into anyone's personnal matters, i'm just a common Pakistani & want peace in whole Pakistan, because mqm did many good developments in Karachi so i support them above all PPP PML ANP thug parties but i support APML & PTI more than mqm so how can you call me even mqm member? I'm supporter of any saviour of Pakistan.

8-21-2011_153475_1.gif

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

8-21-2011_153474_1.gif

news-05.gif

A 20 year old resident of Chandni Chowk named Rizwan was abducted a few days ago. The kidnappers told his mother that they want 15 lakh as ransom. The family arranged the money but the kidnappers then phoned them and said "Since he's an Urdu Speaker, his fate has already been decided. Rizwan's body parts were found yesterday.
Urdu Speakers have been sacrificing themselves since 1947, why is it that we are always the target? What is the sin that we committed to get such harsh punishment? Every person that is getting kidnapped turns out to be an Urdu Speaker. They waged a genocide on us in the 90s and are doing this sht again.

Then people cry about MQM. If MQM kills these b*stards then I fully support MQM for this.

Violence continues in Karachi on daily basis. Now police and rangers have become helpless. Therefore majority of people want that army should take control of Karachi. But still civil government of Sindh does not want to call the army. However, violence will continue in Karachi until army take the control of the city.

dos anyone have ethnic breakdown of the people killed? let's see which community has been damaged the most!

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Violence continues in Karachi on daily basis. Now police and rangers have become helpless. Therefore majority of people want that army should take control of Karachi. But still civil government of Sindh does not want to call the army. However, violence will continue in Karachi until army take the control of the city.

don't ever make the mistake of calling in the army!!! once you do that then you see the minute army crack down starts the MQM will start crying that it is an "operation"!!!

next step ALTAF becomes MUJIB-UR-REHMAN and demands a new country! hence don't give altaf an excuse! mujib & altaf are the same!

1101316196-2.gif

Like I mentioned before, the game is beyond the control of mqm, ppp, anp now.... certainly international pressure will mount !

Back
Top Bottom