What's new

Karachi Violence .. Updates & Discussion ..

It's baffling that Pakistan has surveillance Drones at it's disposal, which can orbit over Karachi for hours, locate and pinpoint the designated hot beds for the law enforcement agencies...... Israelis do this over Palestinian territories.
But for some unforeseen reason, this facility/advantage is not being utilised.

WOT has reached khi these AQ/TTP rats are fighting like they always do they lack the courage to come out in the open and fight , whats happening in karachi is the direct result of their involvement military intervention is needed urgently to control them

Rehman Malik says: if a businessmen who receives parchi for bhatta and he doesnt tell authorities, action will be taken against him. :hitwall:

Aik tum bachay thay businessmen community ko ch***nay kay liyay...

He further says: army is busy in WoT, kiyani bursts him: Army is ready to serve people of Karachi.

WOT has reached khi these AQ/TTP rats are fighting like they always do they lack the courage to come out in the open and fight , whats happening in karachi is the direct result of their involvement military intervention is needed urgently to control them

No, I dont think so, however, it might be due to on going tussle with between usa-pakistan (which is by-product of WOT/Afghan invasion), that some foreign forces are trying to cripple Pakistan's economic hub... the establishment needs to act very sensibly, keeping in view the implication of their action will be far reaching, Army's deployment would not be like deployment in tribal areas... either the Army should come up with a clean up plan using SSG boys, and slice the snake heads in commando action or simply pull the strings of Haram malik, Altaf hussain, and Zadari and co to stop this violence...

It is a common caution in the gulf countries to aviod any one even remotely suspected to me MQM member or sympathizer. As soon as they find your whereabouts, Parchis may start arriving at your business or residence and even armed robbery is very much a reality. Well, people safe side themselves by not socializing with Urdu speakers be it Indian or Pakistanis because MQM sympathist exist both side. The jobs pleas often cried by Altaf are also part of same string. Business men don't want to hire Urdu speakers because they are suspected to be MQM members. Altaf bhai hate machinery works two ways for the benefit his party only and MQM elite only.

As if Bhattakhori in Karachi wasn't enough .. MQM has started this in London too ???

d-08.gif

Go ahead deny this boy ..

It is a common caution in the gulf countries to aviod any one even remotely suspected to me MQM member or sympathizer. As soon as they find your whereabouts, Parchis may start arriving at your business or residence and even armed robbery is very much a reality. Well, people safe side themselves by not socializing with Urdu speakers be it Indian or Pakistanis because MQM sympathist exist both side. The jobs pleas often cried by Altaf are also part of same string. Business men don't want to hire Urdu speakers because they are suspected to be MQM members. Altaf bhai hate machinery works two ways for the benefit his party only and MQM elite only.
You mean MQM is active in gulf countries......:rofl: :rofl:

Million of people from karachi are working in gulf countries. I dont know why do you post such a stupid rants, aur woh bhi itni dhitaai say... Can you please tell what do people think about Jamatis there.

You mean MQM is active in gulf countries......:rofl: :rofl:

Million of people from karachi are working in gulf countries. I dont know why do you post such a stupid rants, aur woh bhi itni dhitaai say... Can you please tell what do people think about Jamatis there.

read the last post , his source is roznama ummat lol .. the jamat e islami daily speacil

Just take your army out from there to know how much kashmir do you exactly have.

That way take yours out of Balochistan and NWFP and even the land you call Azad Kashmir (what an irony) and you will know how much of Pakistan do you exactly have.. Dont make naive arguments.

read the last post , his source is roznama ummat lol .. the jamat e islami daily speacil

Roznama Ummat or should we say roznama-e-Taliban ... i am surprised that why this extremist newspaper is still allowed in circulation .. :what:

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

8-21-2011_153437_1.gif

It's baffling that Pakistan has surveillance Drones at it's disposal, which can orbit over Karachi for hours, locate and pinpoint the designated hot beds for the law enforcement agencies...... Israelis do this over Palestinian territories.
But for some unforeseen reason, this facility/advantage is not being utilised.

Whats pretty obvious is that the whole situation in Karachi is a politically managed stage show where corrupt politicians are using lives and deaths of common man to their game plan. So thinking about use of govt machinery to manage the situation will stay a pipe dream.. Just my 2 cents

مچھر کالونی لیاری ندی سے سر کٹی لاش برآمد

اتوار, 21 اگست 2011 14:18

کراچی، مچھر کالونی لیاری ندی سے سر کٹی لاش برآمد ہوئی ہے۔ ریسکیو ذرائع کے مطابق لیاری ندی مچھر کالونی سے ایک سر کٹی لاش برآمد ہوئی ہے جسے ایدھی ایمبولینس کے ذریعے سول اسپتال منتقل کردیا گیا ہے۔

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Whats pretty obvious is that the whole situation in Karachi is a politically managed stage show where corrupt politicians are using lives and deaths of common man to their game plan. So thinking about use of govt machinery to manage the situation will stay a pipe dream.. Just my 2 cents

you are 100% correct my friend :confused:

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Eleven more killed as carnage in Karachi continues

karachi-mourners-ONP-543.jpg

A woman weeps as she looks at the picture of her son who was killed after being kidnapped from Lyari, outside Edhi Center in Karachi on Friday

KARACHI: Eleven more people, including two children, were killed in fresh incidents of violence since Saturday night in the country’s financial capital, DawnNews reported.

Police recovered two dead bodies from Orangi Town on Sunday. Both the victims, identified as Faisal and Zeeshan, were residents of Qasba Colony.

Police also recovered the dead body of Rizwan, a Garden area resident, from Pak Colony on Sunday. After he was abducted from outside his residence on Saturday morning, Rizwan’s family had reported the kidnapping to police and CPLC authorities, but to no avail. According to the family members, the kidnappers had told them that Rizwan would be punished with death for being a member of the Urdu-speaking community.

Meanwhile, two children were shot dead while a man was severely injured when unidentified assailants opened fire in Mehmoodabad on Saturday night. A young man also suffered fatal wounds and another was wounded when unidentified armed attackers opened fire near Safari park on University Road. Another dead body was found in a gunny bag from under the Teen Hatti Bridge.

The wave of ethnic violence and bloodshed that has engulfed Karachi since August 17 has so far claimed 87 lives in the past five days.

That way take yours out of Balochistan and NWFP and even the land you call Azad Kashmir (what an irony) and you will know how much of Pakistan do you exactly have.. Dont make naive arguments.

Why you people are soo fools? Can't you see Balochistan, NWFP are part of Pakistan, i don't understand why some fools bring Balochistan & NWFP, it is same if we bring Khalistan, Bengal, Tamilnado etc. You indians should wakeup & smell the coffee, world consider Kashmir a dispute between Pakistan, India & China, it is a dispute same as Palestine.

You failed to understand what i said. Brother Kashmir is disputed and grabbed territory where Indian Army forcefully sitting there. While balucistan and KP are part of pakistan. There are bunch of people who are challenging writ of the govt who can be compared with naxals / others separatist 'within' the India.

Back
Top Bottom