What's new

Karachi Violence .. Updates & Discussion ..

Unfortunately more bodies are expected , Many people are reported missing

Yesterday i was watching TV & i read one the of Rehman Malik comments .. " 12 peoples has been released because we have put a lot of pressure on them "

now you can imagine ..

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Unfortunately more bodies are expected , Many people are reported missing

9 people from our area

Karachi markets to be closed if extortion not stopped
Updated at: 1558 PST, Wednesday, August 17, 2011
KARACHI: The Traders' Action Committee has warned if extortion is not stopped within 48 hours than markets and Eid bazaars will be closed down, Geo News reported.
In a statement the chairman of the committee said that markets and Eid bazaars were operating without any security and traders were living in fear.

He added that if security was not provided and extortion not stopped, than they would be left with no choice but to close down the markets.

And i saw today he was telling that i am giving warnning to those who kidnaped people.So realse them and i am give the warnning and also doing apeal bcoz if we try to do an operation for realsing them may be those kidnaped people will die ..

Shame on this basterd and all other politicians.

What have I become, my sweetest friend…

There was no rest in violence in Karachi as 23 more people were killed since Wednesday night, DawnNews reported. “Most of the killings have resulted from clashes between criminal gangs operating in Lyari and surrounding areas,” a senior police official said. – Photos by agencies

karachi-violence-1.jpg

karachi-violence-3.jpg

karachi-violence-4.jpg

karachi-violence-5.jpg

karachi-violence-6.jpg

karachi-violence-7.jpg

karachi-violence-8.jpg

karachi-violence-9.jpg

Yesterday i was watching TV & i read one the of Rehman Malik comments .. " 12 peoples has been released because we have put a lot of pressure on them "

now you can imagine ..

Yaar I don't know how to abuse this guy. Har gaali is admi kai liye choti lagti hai. :angry:

Is ko to gali dainai main bhi confusion ho rahi hai. :hitwall:

Where is the Army ? Why dont they interfare init ?

Well, surprising that people who wanted the 'democratic govt' are now asking for army's help. Bhai army is busy where it is supposed to be. If these political parties cannot handle the govt. then they should voluntarily handover 'every' matter to the army.

Seeking army's help proves that no institution is better in Pakistan than Army.

These people don't even spare cows now

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, surprising that people who wanted the 'democratic govt' are now asking for army's help. Bhai army is busy where it is supposed to be. If these political parties cannot handle the govt. then they should voluntarily handover 'every' matter to the army.

Seeking army's help proves that no institution is better in Pakistan than Army.

Fcuk this democracy ... If peace can come by bringing Army so be it ....

arent the Rangers still deployed all over those areas?

what an outrage....

Rangers are pathetic hijras that can only kill innocent people in Karachi. Go to Orangi and hear their views. All of them say that the Rangers are deployed all over the area but when there is firing they just stand there and watch.

Btw in Katti Pahari where most of the violence occurs you can see a red flag on top of the hill there. Now I think we all know which flag this party belongs to.

Rangers are pathetic hijras that can only kill innocent people in Karachi. Go to Orangi and hear their views. All of them say that the Rangers are deployed all over the area but when there is firing they just stand there and watch.

Btw in Katti Pahari where most of the violence occurs you can see a red flag on top of the hill there. Now I think we all know which flag this party belongs to.

Nahi yaar, Rangers are that useless people holding artificial guns now.... They are powerless, they have to get orders before taking any action.

You are right, ANP is just pissed off when its planning with ZM failed, they are just targeting innocent people for the sake of Commissionery System.

Nahi yaar, Rangers are that useless people holding artificial guns now.... They are powerless, they have to get orders before taking any action.

I don't know but its taxpayers money which is used on Rangers.

Last night, there was breaking news that Army high command has ordered an inquiry into the violence, and said something to effect that if the Civilian Administration can't handle the situation, then other options may be exercised. !!!

Any updates on this ??

Surely, the military is not going to sit idly by and watch the situation spiralling out of control. !!

Back
Top Bottom